Welcome to Gaia! ::

My mom is screaming again D: she wants me to clean up my room. But im too lazy too. And I like it messy. Its nice and cozy too. And Its not like there are stuff... rotting in there anyway.

And I want to paint my room dark purple/grey-ish. Cause I think Dark Rooms are nice and cozy. And Im sick of the pink. And yes I know It will look smaller. But it actually doesnt BECOME smaller. so the hell with it.

DISCUSS:

-is your room TIDY?
-do you think cozyness in a room is important?
-are you happy with the colors of your walls.
-what ARE the colors of your walls? heart
i fully approve of this thread
cd_RW
i fully approve of this thread

wtf?
i dont have anywalls to paint. i live in a hole in the ground 3nodding
I share a room with my two older sisters and it can be kinda cramped...so one of my sister always goes to me to chuck my bed out cos it doesnt match with theres but my beds the most cosiest bed ive ever had.

Im usually the one making the mess in the room with my gamecube and dreamcast in the floor...
i havent cleaned my room in 3 months
My room is clean at the moment, because I am back to school and all I do there is sleep. But I like my room to be cossie, mucho important, makes me sleep better. And you paint your room what you want tis you room!
go-tannie
DISCUSS:
-is your room TIDY?
-what ARE the colors of your walls? heart

1) yes, due in part to my infatuation with cleaning
2) yes
3) no
4) white... can't change it either, i'm a renter
-is your room TIDY? - Not really.
-do you think cozyness in a room is important? - Yes
-are you happy with the colors of your walls. - Yes, very
-what ARE the colors of your walls? - Warm Orange
I wanted my room to be dark purple.

So half is dark purple.

The other half is light.

It's nice that way, becaue my bed is in the dark cosy area.
-is your room TIDY?

Sometimes. Sometimes it gets really cluttered and messed up; but then I go through and clean it all. A lot of times if things are messed up in my life & I clean my room, I feel better about things.

Definitely. I think of my room as a nest; a place to hide out from the rest of the world and I find that the cozyness of it is paramount in my nesting need. It's my private space.

I had not seriously considered it before. Yes I think so.

-what ARE the colors of your walls?

Wood paneling.
It's taking me a while to hang up all my posters. I get all sweaty and tired and I've broken like...ten thumbtacks. I bet the neighbors are getting sick of my hammering.
-is your room TIDY?
No

NO

Yes

-what ARE the colors of your walls?
White

Magnetic Gekko

My room smells of me and I smell nice not as in per fuumy but I have my own smell and I like ti...I have the most cosy room ever cosiness is essential everyone that has seen it loves it...I have only been back at my house for a month so I haven't cleaned it in about 6 months..not really any way...the walls are annyoing and white I want a burgandy and black room cos they are wiked colours and my room is giganticus...I don't like them being white obviously but when we moved 6 years ago they were wallpapery and pink!

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I love my room clean and tidy but when I was little I liked it untidy because it was my own environment and it was easier to access my toys, my Mum didn't approve.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff