Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its a bar u can come as urself or as a character u make.Just fill this out.
Name:
I dont care how many bartenders there r.
rules
romance is allowwed but keep it pg-13
No killing
Fighting is allowed unless i say to take it somewhere else.
semi lit.
No godmodding.
have fun
Name:Sion
App:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Owner
Status:Looking for people to beat the living hell out of him.
Personality biggrin ark fellow doesnt talk much and is always angry just doesnt show it.holds it all in.
Sits in office ".............."
Ichigo_Tokyo_Mew_Mew_Love
Name: Sakura
App: User Image
Waitress
Personality:Shy, quiet and sometimes outgoing
Bio: She is in collage and works in the bar for part time
(Hey welcome)
(Just start when u join one more thing waiters and dancers.)
Stands up and hits wall with fist and continues to hit the wall
(ONE MORE THING............DONT JOIN UNLESS UR GOING TO RP)

Name: Tilly
appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bartender.
Bio: Works around the bar full time to forget her other responsibilities. Is quiet, has a bit of an attitude and can be hard to understand.
After hitting the wall and getting his hand a lil bloody sits down and looks down
Tilly shakes her head trying to iggnore Sion's behaviour at the bar. She takes the dishes over to the sink and turns the tap on, pacing herself while cleaning up cups.
The silence of the bar made her nervous and she began to turn the radio on.
I just sit there queitly as she turned the music on
Stops the tap from running and starts cleaning the cups, as she turns off the radio hearing no sound from Sion. She tried to calm herself then snapped quickly turning to him. "Why were you punching the walls again!!!???"
CherryCrush
Stops the tap from running and starts cleaning the cups, as she turns off the radio hearing no sound from Sion. She tried to calm herself then snapped quickly turning to him. "Why were you punching the walls again!!!???"
"Cuz i'm pissed off everyday and i need to do something that will hurt my body or hold it in but i prefer to hit the wall and make my fist bloody."i keep looking down
sion12
CherryCrush
"Cuz i'm pissed off everyday and i need to do something that will hurt my body or hold it in but i prefer to hit the wall and make my fist bloody."
Closes her eyes placing the cups on the counter in order not to break anything. She then walks away from the counter approaching Sion. "That is just a pathetic excuse! You can't possibly be pissed everyday and need to hurt yourself, why not try working around here for a change!?"
CherryCrush
sion12
CherryCrush
"Cuz i'm pissed off everyday and i need to do something that will hurt my body or hold it in but i prefer to hit the wall and make my fist bloody."
Closes her eyes placing the cups on the counter in order not to break anything. She then walks away from the counter approaching Sion. "That is just a pathetic excuse! You can't possibly be pissed everyday and need to hurt yourself, why not try working around here for a change!?"
"I dont care wat u think i do watever the hell i want to hurt myself i will or if i need to find people to beat the hell out of me i will go look for people to beat the hell out of me.And i dont want to work no one is even here yet i will work when it gets packed."I said as i kept looking down

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff