Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone. In this Rp, Basically, the setting is a universe where magic and technology intertwine. Basically, you can do create whatever character you want and do almost anything you want. Interact with others to help do tasks(Im thinking I might place quests on here to sign up to complete for gold), start a life you want on any type of planet you want. Basically though, most planets have one or several seperate cities seperated by long lengths of whatever environment suited. From thier, people live and travel from. Technology wise, its kind of a "Star Wars" type age, but without those ship designs(well, you could use a design for your own ship, but its more fun to create your own) and such. Also, instead of hyperspace, the means of getting around(technology wise) is sub-space travel where a ship passes into a faster-than-light realm under normal space(if you know where this is from, I 'd be happy to be a nerd and chat with you on the subject) and/or sub-space gates(if you want craft that don't have thier own sub-space drives). As for magic, well, if its not god modding magic, go for it. Anyways, a few rules:
1. No god modding
2. don't flame others
3. cursing is allowed, but just don't overdo it. Theyre are plenty of substitue words with the same meaning, and they make you sound like an intellectual smile
4. No cybering or sex stuff
5. out of character chat must be in ( ) or < > and actions must be marked by * * or whatever your preference is.
6. Please try to be semi-literate with your posts, no L337(or whatever it is) or anything.
7. Have fun!
Without further ado, I declare this rp open to your creative minds. Any questions, feel free to POST HERE(Pm's arn't working too well)

HINTS:
A character is hard to develop, so asking others for help or ideas isn't too bad of an idea.
if you make a biography and post it when you first arrive, or pm it to me, I might be able to post them in this first post, or make another thread of bios so everyone can see who is playing.
Try not to be a jerk, even if it is your character. Having enemies can get old pretty fast.

-------------------------BIOS!!!!!!!!---------------------------------------------------------

1. Gaianame: Yukarro
Bio
Name: Yukarro Halo
Sex: Female
Race:Genitcally engineered Human
Appearance: take my avi, dress her up in something like a suit from Halo, make it black and red.
Job: Owner of the starcraft "Innocence", a 12 deck, 50 meter long, space shuttle-like(only the cockpit is in the middle, the bow being a covered hangar and runway) craft with "working" sub-space drives, ionic and shell caliber weaponry. Basically is used as a Bounty Hunting ship. LOOKING FOR CREW!
History: Unknown
Personality: a fiesty and careless bounty hunter with a good sense of humor just trying to make her way in the universe.
Partners/Crew/Allies/Friends: Her miniature black and white wolf named Gin.

2.Gaianame: Y Helo Thar!
Name: Clyde Irving
Race: Human
Appearance: (Should have a pic drawn soon...) Long, brown hair down to about shoulder level. Bright ochre eyes, probably his most stunning feature. Has a lean, yet muscular build. Upper body: Black long-sleeved shirt, cut-fingered gloves and a red vest that acts as light armor. Lower body: Simply black, slightly baggy pants and black combat boots.
Weaponry: A Magnum Revolver, in this time considered an ancient weapon. Though it still fires bullet rounds, it's been upgraded with new-age technology. It packs such a punch that the bullets can easily rip through high-grade steel and nano-technology, making it ideal for use against machines and vehicles. Because of this strength, however, firing it with one hand will easily rip your arm off, and two hands still won't stop the massive recoil unless you're extremely strong. It may be able to punch a hole in the hull of a starship, but it'll take a bit more to take one down, plus it only holds six rounds at a time.
Maybe not considered a weapon, but Clyde's right arm is completely mechanical up to the shoulder. This makes it easy for him to fire the Magnum, even one-handed.
History: Being ex-galactic military, Clyde is well versed in the arts of combat. He'd been in the military from a young age, and has seen his fair share of battles. His right arm had been completely decimated on a mission. However, he had seeked the help of an exclusive, high-ranking scientist able to fuse his human tissues with a working mechanical arm. At age 29, Clyde was dishonorably discharged for deliberately setting off high-priority missile weapons inside an enemy facility, completely destroying the facility, along with half the planet and all evidence of their activities there. Unable to live a calm life, Clyde has taken up bounty hunting, and in his few years of work, has earned quite a rep for himself.
Bio: Hardened and cold from years of combat, Clyde's outward personality seems detached and without feeling. However, he is a passionate and caring person, but it takes considerable effort for him to show it. He doesn't seem to talk much but he can be a major smart-a** when he does. Because of his dark and tainted personality, Clyde tends to make more enemies than friends, but that's no problem for him; he only feels truly alive during the rush of combat or a dangerous situation. Though he may have a heart somewhere deep down, take caution; he's a professional in his line of work and can take lives without any emotion attached.

3. Gaianame: Jet Maru
Name:Jet Maru
Race: Half dragon
Sex/Gender: Male
Bio: Most erased from records
Weapons: Beam sword, and basic pulse rifle.
Partners: Ash colored baby dragon named Sasuke, and a silver wolf named Teioh.

4. Gaianame: reeve-z
Name: reeve
sex: male
Species: human
Bio: a techno prist, he loves technowlage and can use it to do almost anything. he the kind of person who disappers and reappers when he is needed
job: he dosn't have one but he is part of a unknown techno group

5. Gaianame: Baron von Darkmoor
Name: Dorian Gray
Sex: Male
Race:Valheru
Appearance: My avitar, mwahaha. I know it's a cheap way of doing things, but whatever.
Job: Martial Artist/unemplayed mercenary
History: Unknown by most.
Personality: Acts the way he acts...
Partners/Crew/Allies/Friends: None as of yet.
((I can't RP right now, but can I PM you a bio for the time being?))
((Ya, thats perfectly fine. Also, please excuse my slowness in replying, im on dial up in the middle of nowwhere stare ))
(( interesting ))
Bio
Name: Yukarro Halo
Sex: Female
Race:Genitcally engineered Human
Appearance: take my avi, dress her up in something like a suit from Halo, make it black and red.
Job: Owner of the starcraft "Innocence", a 12 deck, 50 meter long, space shuttle-like(only the cockpit is in the middle, the bow being a covered hangar and runway) craft with "working" sub-space drives, ionic and shell caliber weaponry. Basically is used as a Bounty Hunting ship. LOOKING FOR CREW!
History: Unknown
Personality: a fiesty and careless bounty hunter with a good sense of humor just trying to make her way in the universe.
Partners/Crew/Allies/Friends: Her miniature black and white wolf named Gin.
((is it at least semi-literate??))
(yes, thanks for pointing that out, Ill add it to the rules and guidelines.)
((Actually, I just might be able to RP...but anywho, how was the bio?))
((It was nice, plenty of detail and such. Good job))
*Yukarro was sitting boredley in the cockpit of the "innocence, watching the stars tumble by, feet placed up on the controls. It had been a few days since she had seen another ship pass by, but they hadn't bothered to help her out. She took another look at the fuel gauge...still marked on "E". She sighed*
((UPDATE: please just post here if you want to contact me. Gaia is being a pain in the butt with me and my PM's))

Lonely Phantom

6,725 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Name:Jet Maru
Race: Half dragon
Sex/Gender: Male
Bio: Most erased from records
Job: Unemployed Mercenary
Weapons: Beam sword, and basic pulse rifle.
Partners: Ash colored baby dragon named Sasuke, and a silver wolf named Teioh.
Name: reeve
sex: male
Species: human
Bio: a techno prist, he loves technowlage and can use it to do almost anything. he the kind of person who disappers and reappers when he is needed
job: he dosn't have one but he is part of a unknown techno group
Name: Dorian Gray
Sex: Male
Race:Valheru
Appearance: My avitar, mwahaha. I know it's a cheap way of doing things, but whatever.
Job: Martial Artist/unemplayed mercenary
History: Unknown by most.
Personality: Acts the way he acts...
Partners/Crew/Allies/Friends: None as of yet.
((welcome to all of our new people, go ahead and start rping if you wish, im updating and editing some stuff so I'll start a bit later))
A small cruiser, built for light transport but well armed and armored, slipped through space quickly and easily with it's powerful thrusters. The ship, dubbed the "Iron Maiden" by it's pilot Clyde Irving, was simply on a routine flight when it picked up a distress signal from a nearby starcraft, code-named "Innocence..."

Clyde made his way over to the control panel while shining up a part to his revolver. Setting the piece down, he activated the intercom and attempted to send a signal back. "Innocence, this is the Iron Maiden, respond...what's your status?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff