lip 0.057471264367816 5.7% [ 5 ]
eyebrow 0.022988505747126 2.3% [ 2 ]
nose (this includes septum and stud) 0.011494252873563 1.1% [ 1 ]
monroe 0.011494252873563 1.1% [ 1 ]
nipples 0.045977011494253 4.6% [ 4 ]
OTHERS!! 0.22988505747126 23.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

I was just wondering how many gaian have piercings, and where? so...post your piercings pics, or just say what you have, or have had ^.^ yes ears do count! even though they truly shouldnt unless they are gauged or you have an odd type of piercing lol.

Also, if you need any help about piercings, feel free to ask me, I worked in a piercing parlor ^.^
I had surface piercings running along my hip bones a while ago. One on each side. I loved them, but my bod didn't, so I had to take them out. Sucked.
Cherry Flavored Homicide
I had surface piercings running along my hip bones a while ago. One on each side. I loved them, but my bod didn't, so I had to take them out. Sucked.

that is awesome! i havent seen any of those pierced before, i guess that would be a special piercing lol, did your body reject them or something?
livingdeadgirl8713
Cherry Flavored Homicide

that is awesome! i havent seen any of those pierced before, i guess that would be a special piercing lol, did your body reject them or something?
Yeah, they started migrating to the surface like a week after I did them, so I decided to take them out before it scarred too bad, and I guess I'll try again in a year or so.. they were too cool.
Piercings I curently have: nose tongue naval eyebrow an industrial in either ear (a barbell going form cartiledge to cartelidge) and my lobes are gauged to a two.

have had: had my arms pierced in a corset kind of style, lip (damn expired neosporin) used to have 10 rings in each ear, going all the way up, had me right eyebrow pierced (jewelry fell out and hole closed) had my nose done on both sides >< and maybe more, but prolly cant remember them lol

Chatty Dabbler

I had my ears pierced, but cheap-o earring metal screwed them up and I had to let them shut.
livingdeadgirl8713

have had: had my arms pierced in a corset kind of style

I see that on the back in magazines all the time! It's so awesome. I definitely want that done eventually.
check my journal for peircings.
=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Questing for Guitar of Demona~~

~~Questing for Demonic Pendant~~

~~Questing for an OMFG~~

~~Donators Welcome and will be Loved~~

~~3/15k~~

~~Also Making banners for 500g~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Donators I love!~~

3rd Quest Donators
Top Donator - angels-on-the-earth-are-rare - 300g

2nd Quest Donators
Top Donator - Mirokugurl - 3k
1. Smexy_lil_thing^^ - 2k
2. lilnataliek - 1.5k
3. Pj_Ninja - 1.2k
4. ravern_vancwisher - 660g
5. sugarugly - 600g
6. Riot_Girl 2005 - 500g
7. Lord Kakyo - 250g
8. eLsWiFeY - 100g

1st Quest Donators:
Top Donator - Evillink909 - 1k and horse_lover87 - 1k
1. bleeding--heart - 600g
2. The Chronicler - 500g
3. sugarugly - 225g
4. Satefupuni - 200g
5. MistressofGoth - 70g
6. Xx_PANTHER_xX - 70g

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blessed Seraph

I've had my ears pierced once and that's enough for me.
Earrings don't agree with me. .____.;;
They hurt and I lose all of them.

I do plan to get a tattoo someday though. <3
Miss Chopstick
I had my ears pierced, but cheap-o earring metal screwed them up and I had to let them shut.
The first time I tried getting my ears pierced, I think I was five.. and the old hag got the gun stuck in my ear for 5 minutes. It scared the crap out of me. .. I got them done a year later, though.
Cherry Flavored Homicide
livingdeadgirl8713

I see that on the back in magazines all the time! It's so awesome. I definitely want that done eventually.

sadly i ha done those myself, there were three rings on either side, and i could lace them up, but my skin got infected, and started pushing the rings away, and one got ripped out, so i just took them out. My friend had a 22 rings corset done on her back, it took four hours and two packs of cigs, it looked sooo cool. but she had laced them, and someone grabbed the lace and ripped out most of them, so her back is really scarred up.
I have 4. 1 n****e and three in the unmetionable area. I am a guy if that helps. sweatdrop
livingdeadgirl8713
Cherry Flavored Homicide
livingdeadgirl8713

sadly i ha done those myself, there were three rings on either side, and i could lace them up, but my skin got infected, and started pushing the rings away, and one got ripped out, so i just took them out. My friend had a 22 rings corset done on her back, it took four hours and two packs of cigs, it looked sooo cool. but she had laced them, and someone grabbed the lace and ripped out most of them, so her back is really scarred up.
Holy crap. Did they do it on purpose?! What an a**.
I have my ears pierced. I used to have my nose pierced, but the gym teach kept making me take it out for class and it wasn't supposed to come out yet... so it got infected. I hated my gym teacher! evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff