Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Up Rise of The Underground City
Dante and with an ex-state alchemist named Drain Locke they have teamed up to take over the country of Amestris. Using the under ground city they created an army of monsters that include Chimeras some of whom were created by the Amestris military that escaped form lab5. Other than the Chimeras the Homunculi have been resurrected and three new Homunculi have been created one of them is Nina Tucker. The over all goal of Dante and locke is to create a stone that will never run out of power buy using the souls belonging to the citizens of Amestris to create a super powerful Philosopher's Stone.

Main Antagonists

Drian Locke
info

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Drain Locke once known as the poison blood alchemist he used alchemy do create various poisons in battle. But he later got a dishonorable discharge for treason concerning his involvement in plots of diplomatic assignations. His goal is to become a god on the day of his cort hearing Roy testified against him after being charged giulty, as he was leaveing the cort room he turned to roy and said, "One day I will be your god." to which roy replyed "There is no such thing as god."
Played by: Mr. Al capone

Dante
Played by:

Main Protagonists
Edward Elric
Played by:Tillfymon

Alphonse Elric
Played by:Elda-Chan

State Military
Roy Mustang:Mr. Al Capone
Riza Hawkeye: Bamberina
Maes Hughes:soulreaver_pmr
Kain Fury:
Jean Havoc:

Other Antagonists
Nina Tucker:Sataksu
Lust:Sataksu
Gluttony:emo_gangsta1
Envy:Envy_FullMetalAlchemist
Greed:
Sloth:
Wrath:
Pride: CFAR
Kimblee:soulreaver_pmr

Other Protagonists
Winry Rockbell::~`+Mikazu+`~
Russell Tringum:
Fletcher Tringum:
Rosé Thomas:

((If I'm missing a chacter tell me and I'll add them))
Quote:
Details About the Role Play

*Yes Roy lost his eye
*Hughes didn’t die because I want his character to be in the rp
*Yes Al got his body back
*Ed still has automail

||rules||

1) This is a literate roleplay. Pleas try your best at spelling and grammar I’m not asking you to be perfect. I just want you to make an effort towards literacy if you join.
2) No killing with out consent. I want you to check with me If its a Main character, and just to warn you I'll more than likely say no because if you kill off a character like Ed then we dont have an rp you can't kill the top villain or the Hero till the vary end.
3) No godmodding
4) post your profiles in the thread.
5) No automatic relationships, crushes, or anything like that. Also, no relatives of mains, long lost friends are ok but not any thing like ex-girlfriends or boyfriends.
6) you must be 18 and up to be a state alchemist, lets let Ed keep the title of youngest state alchemist to ever join the military.
7) Keep in mind what the story is about, I wrote a plot for a reason and it was not to have it ignored. So what I’m trying to say is the role play is not about your made-up character don’t try to make like that. I’ll tell you if I feel your braking this rule.
8 ) BE REALISTIC! Don't exspect you can heal with in a few hours if some one beats the s**t out of you characterl.
NO MORE MADE UPS TILL WE WE GET MORE MAIN CHARACTERS!

Made up form

Username:
Name:
State Alchemist?:
State title:
Alchemic Type:
Biography:
Appearance:
Good or bad:
Other:
made ups

Username: CFAR
Name: Mark O'brian
Race: human
State Alchemist: Yes
State title: The Spark Alchemist
Alchemic Type: Electricity
Biography: His family was a group of scientist working alot on the electric department. After reading though some books at the libray on alchemy he found nothing about using alchemy for electricity. This didn't stop him at the age of 15 he figured a out a way to use electricity in alchemy. He quickly climbed to the rank of Lt. Colonel by showing what else he could do along with showing his familys newly devloped technology.
Appearance: He normaly wheres his state alchemist uniform wherever he goes. When he is on his own time he is normaly around in jeans and a white shirt with a faded grey vest.
Good or bad: Good
Other: He has a cat that resembles President King Bradley
User Image

Main: Pride AKA Furer

Username:emo_gangsta1
Name:hatred (vince delacrox)
Race: homunculus
Alchemic Type:
Biography:hatred was died being killed in a robery
,driven by hatred his girlfriend who morned his lose aimlessly,killed the
robbers and tryed to bring him back,loseing her life in the
prosses.hatred has the ability to change his body,and body parts into liquid metal,and like wrath use alchemy.one of hatreds constant companion is a human skull named eve,he insists that it speaks to him and dispenses wise advise at critical
junctures.no one else hears the skull say a word.

Appearance: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/zexion1/zexion%20favs/chaos_legion_large_2_800.jpg
Good or bad:bad
Other:wears a mask

Username: Keyashi
Name: Erin
Race: Human
State Alchemist?: Yes
State title: Flower Alchemist
Alchemic Type: Plants
Biography: When Erin was young she lost both her parents and was forced to go to an ophanage, but the people there treated her very badly so she ran away and when she got older she became a state alchemist.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/ShiningAngel/Different%20Album/2004081412057545hz.jpg
Good or bad: Neutral
Other: She's a Belly Dancer.

Username biggrin amiondemens
Name: Damion
Race:homunculus
State Alchemist?:nope
State title:N/A
Alchemic Type: N/A
Biography: A a young age lost his life to a car. His parents were all upset when a cloaked figure told them there was a way to bring him back. The cloaked figure gave them the elements needed a fake stone and a alchemy symbol.His parents tried to bring him back but lost there lives in the process of trying.
Appearance: User Image just take out the wings
Good or bad: Bad
Other:none except is a slow learner and sometimes ignores orders also has the homuculus ability of hand to hand like wrath but also is good with defensive.

Username: [~bree-chan~]
Name: Akemi Itsumo (Sin Name: Destruction)
Race: Homunculus
State Alchemist?: No
State title: N/A
Biography: The baby was born, but to the mother and father's dismay, it turned out to be a still-birth. Her mother was devastated by this, so the father took the baby's body and performed the forbidden art of alchemy, offering his body in exchange for the baby to survive. Her mother was saddened by the father's death, but treasured the child as his gift to her. When she was 13, her powers grew without her mother's knowing. Something had been feeding her pieces of philosopher's stone, feeding her power. One night, her powers grew too much, and as a result she slaughtered her mother in a blind craze. When she awoke she found her mother dead, thinking that someone else did it, she set out to find her mother's murderer, not knowing it was herself who did it. She was still being fed red stone, but not as often.
Appearance: Akemi / Destruction
Good or bad: None chosen yet (Will choose as story continues)
Other: She often goes into a rage to where she can't be stopped. She will try to kill anything in sight, but tires quickly, leaving her to slip into unconciousness very easily.
(( reserved ))
((reserved))
((reserved))
Username: [~bree-chan~]
Name: Akemi Itsumo (Sin Name: Destruction)
Race: Homunculus
State Alchemist?: No
State title: N/A
Biography: The baby was born, but to the mother and father's dismay, it turned out to be a still-birth. Her mother was devastated by this, so the father took the baby's body and performed the forbidden art of alchemy, offering his body in exchange for the baby to survive. Her mother was saddened by the father's death, but treasured the child as his gift to her. When she was 13, her powers grew without her mother's knowing. Something had been feeding her pieces of philosopher's stone, feeding her power. One night, her powers grew too much, and as a result she slaughtered her mother in a blind craze. When she awoke she found her mother dead, thinking that someone else did it, she set out to find her mother's murderer, not knowing it was herself who did it. She was still being fed red stone, but not as often.
Appearance: Akemi / Destruction
Good or bad: None chosen yet (Will choose as story continues)
Other: She often goes into a rage to where she can't be stopped. She will try to kill anything in sight, but tires quickly, leaving her to slip into unconciousness very easily.
((your good yo go chaos))
((you can start now [~bree-chan~] , and no you dont need to have a sin name))
Username biggrin amiondemens
Name: Damion
Race:homunculus
State Alchemist?:nope
State title:N/A
Biography: A a young age lost his life to a car. His parents were all upset when a cloaked figure told them there was a way to bring him back. The cloaked figure gave them the elements needed a fake stone and a alchemy symbol.His parents tried to bring him back but lost there lives in the process of trying.
Appearance: User Image just take out the wings
Good or bad: Bad
Other:none except is a slow learner and sometimes ignores orders also has the homuculus ability of hand to hand like wrath but also is good with defensive.
(im semi literate is that okay i know how to use punctuation and capitalization but sometimes i forget the whole puctuation thing.
((Thanks. And I just put a sin name because it gave me the feel of being able to play one better XP ))

Akemi strolled along in the central, stopping at the library and sitting on it's steps. She smiled up at the sun and laughed. "What a beautiful day!" She watched as some birds flitted across the sky, whistling their sweet tunes. She put a hand infront of her face, trying to keep the sun out of her eyes and began whistling along with them. She quickly glanced around the central, seeing if anyone she knew was there, but seeing no one, laid back on the steps. "Beautiful...But boring..." She sighed to herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff