Welcome to Gaia! ::

In Favor of Organization - Correct Information - UptoDate-ness - and pretty artwork - Would ye be willing to go to a new thread? =D;

-Drops ticket in 'YES' box- 0.7037037037037 70.4% [ 19 ]
-Drops ticket in 'NO' box- 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
-Gets Popcorned- 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 119 120 121 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Dabbler

"I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned
." - Natasha Bedingfield

User Image

Welcome to Marchen!

This be a Yaoi Fairy Tale roleplay, a story of boyxboy luv in the land of Ever After...

We are Still Open! heart

User Image

One Upon a Time... In a land called Ever...

Dapper Dabbler

~ Rules ~

heart Be Literate - You probably know the gist by now... Third person, with decent grammar, spelling, and lack of chat and l33t. I can totally relate to an episode of writer's block, and if'n ye have to post only a sentance or two once in a while, tis okay, but please make paragraphs yer regular dose. <3

heart PG-13 - It's the rules. Anything that happens off-thread, though.... ~ninjasneak~

heart No Godmoding//Player-Killing//Puppeteering

heart The Disappearing Act - Life happens. It be kinda unavoidable. But even if'n yer caugth up in other projects and a curveball is thrown at ye, it's better to post a lame sentance then to float off into a void. Ye never know. A reply to eet could get ye rollin' again.

heart PM Your Application - The last thing I want is for the board to get jumbled with applications. If you don't PM it to me, I'm not going to accept it. Just put 'Turtles Can Fly' in the title.

heart Please Keep Romance Yaoi-Oriented - Please? All Player characters msut be male. The exception comes from NPCs. 3nodding heart

heart NO Racist//Sexist//Homophobic//Derogatory Comments - Or I'll report you and sent the Plushie Battalion of Divine Doom after you.

User Image

~ Application ~

Keep in Mind, the Master List below is only suggestions, you can play any mythological or fairy tale character you like. If you aren't sure if a character idea will be accepted... PM me! ^^

I accept up to -4- Characters! <3
However, you must be playing with us for over two weeks to have a fourth. <3

Gaia Name:
Character:
Story:
Position:
Appearance:
History:
Quote:
Sample Post

Dapper Dabbler

~ Plot ~

Here is a land were Fairytales and Fables are real. Where mighty curses orchestrate true love, Dragons plunder the sleepy countrysides, handsome princes save entires kingdoms from the hands of true evil, and good and evil are as black and white as night and day...

However, six months ago, the Crimson Queen, sweet Lillith, the ruler of the Crimson Throne and the vast land of Ever abruptly... died.
Now the Throne lies empty, and this land, long peaceful, is suddenly thrown into an array of complications.
The Wicked Fairy, harbringer of darkness, is suddenly on the move, and the mysterious Storyteller, the omnipresent force of Stories himself, has suddenly returned from a fourty year silence. Without a Crimson Queen, Wicked could very well take all of Ever... and who knows what The Storyteller is planning?
The Fairies, meanwhile, have managed to collect most of the Red Princes, and get them towards Wonderland. There, they will begin the Fae's tests, as they are sorted for who will take the Throne in the footsteps of Lillith.
However, very little is as it seems. The Storytller has struck a secret bargain with Wicked, and deep in the Wasteland, in the Ruins of Old Arcadia, the Goblins have begun taming the Nightmares themselves... in preparation for war. And their leader's new consort bears a striking resemblance to the Old Queen...
And now, as in one terrifying night the Palace of Hearts is burned to the ground, rumors of the rise of the Witch of the Wasteland has spread to all corners of this one sweet land...
War is brewing...

~ Setting ~

Ever is the Land of Fairytales. Here, in the very center, is the Castle of the Crimson Throne, the ruler of all of Ever. It rises high above everything else... a masterpice of white stone and ruby-colored glass.
It is set in the heart of a forest, or, perhaps to say, two forests: The Forest of Lost Princes, where the House of the Dwarves and the Woodcutter's Cottage is located, and the small strip of trees that rings the Inner Kingdom and Chrysantheumum Town. Here is Granma's House, and just outside the ring of trees, Lilac Town.
The lesser kingdoms of Ever, ruled by their respective royal families and the Red, spiral around the castle like a great pinwheel.
To the north is Clock Town and Clocktower Castle, right on the edge were the Sea nd the Mountains of Mourning meet. This kingdom now lies in ruins, although life continues on. The ruling family, including Prince Aura, is said to be dead. It sits in the Aero Planes.
To the North-East is the small Barony de Fiscall, and Mermaid Cove, the only way to reach Atlantis from land.
Next to the Barony is the area ruled by Lake Town, since the Abadoned Castle's heir has not shown their face in seven years. Swan Bay and the Feather Rocks take up a large majority of the land, It rains quite a bit here...
Just below is the Kingdom of Glass, once ruled by Glass Castle, although it is now known as the Duchy of the Sisters. Carnival Town sits on the edge of the sea, one of the few villages that trades with the Outside.
Directly South-East is the the Rose Castle, the Old Windmill, White Town, and the vast meadow of pure flora known as The Flowers, in the middle of which sits the gigantic tree, Yggdrasil. Just below them, on a small peninsula, is the gigantic Castle of the Dancing Princesses, the Opera House, and the Phantom Cemetary.
Directly South is the vast Biscuit Planes, in the middle of which sits High Tower. Below the Planes, is the Altar of Books, the only way to reach the Moon.
Far below, on the edges of the sea of the Forest of the Fae, is the birthplace of Faeries: Lilac Cove.
South West, just above the Forest, is the Duchy of Wonderland, a branch of the vast Wonderland itself, and the Duchess' Manor. Directly West is Wonderland itself, right on the edge of the Wasteland, which stretches from the Sea to the Mountains of Mourning. In Wonderland, you will find the Tea Party, Jabberwocky Cave, The House of the White Rabbit, and the Checkerboard Plane.
North-West, is the icy kingdom ruled by Glacier Castle. Next to the Forest of Lost Princes is the Swamp of Mirrors, said to be the birthplace of the current Queen of Glacier Castle, and the Hunter's Hut. Glacier castle is set into the very Mountains themsevles, and is riged by Snowflake Town and the Doorway to the Dwarven City.
The Wasteland is a vast, deadly desert from which Shadows and Nightmares are born. there is said to be ruins at its heart.
The Mountains of Mourning are icy, spiking peaks the ring almost all of Northern Ever. Wicked's Castle is here, near the Dwarven City and above Glacier Castle.

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

* The Tidbits *

Opening Song
Current Themesong:

~ A Stray Child ~

Lyrics - Emily Bindiger

Romance ~ heart

heart ~ Sealed with a Kiss

Rey + Fino ~ heart
Locket + Rin ~ heart
Sire + Toya ~ heart

biggrin

Ban List

Nobody! heart

The Love List

'Cus these guys are just that awesome ~ heart

Bendictine
Teh Dixie
Sir Mercutio
Chibi-Flamesi
Karle the Sorcerer
Teph
Virgois

Pictures

Fino [x]
Rey [x] [x] [x]
White Rabbit [x]
Mad Hatter [x]
Gus [x]
Fino + Rey [x] [x]
Snow White [x] [x] [x]
Rin [x]
Briar Rose [x]
Lillith [x]
Mordred + Erick [x]
Rin + Locket [x]
Sire [x]

Banners

User Image
User Image
User Image

Linklist

[x] Temporary Marchen Thread
[x] The original Marchen thread

Dapper Dabbler

(( And this delightful tale of Love and War in the kingdom of Fairy Tales continues yet again...
*goes off and plots* ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces