Welcome to Gaia! ::

Today, a 2 year old dog was hit by a car. That car drove right past it and left it there to die. This dogs' life could have been saved with the help of just one mere person. But, no one had the 'time' to stop for a mere second or call a vets' office.

I'd like to dedicate this board to that poor dog that was lying out on the road. Although I did not know this dog at all, I feel terrible that I couldn't have been there when it happened and helped more.

Many animals are killed by the idiotic drivers who don't give a damn about anything. Some are just killed by true accidents.

well... I just wanted to get this message out. And, also, I'd like to take this board to dedicate it to all the animals that don't get to live because of carelessness of the human race.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please don't hurt them anymore. All they want is some love. And it's a sad thing that we can't even find the time to do that. Don't just leave your dog outside or in a garage or chained up! Do you even realize how cruel that is? That goes for any animal!

Thank you to all who understand my feelings and to all who feel this is not right.

And, so, this board is hereby dedicated to the poor dog that was left deceased on the street and to all the animals out there that will face an unnatural cause to death or suffering.

heart

By: Sharingan_Blade_Child
D'=

You are going to make me cry.

I'm an animal lover, and now I am sad.

Please don't keep this up, it'll make peopel sad becuase of the stupidity of humanity, or it'll piss them off because they are the kind of people who don't give a ********.

It's a lose lose situation, but I understand how you feel about it.
confused
Yeah, chain your kids outside the grauge insted.
><

stare
usually when an animal is hit by a car in a road... They die right away...

Like this one time my dad hit a bunny and its intestines went across the road O:
omg_its_kayla
confused
Yeah, chain your kids outside the grauge insted.
><

stare

Haha...! XD better the human than the dog! xd lmao
[.Lips.Sewn.Shut.]
D'=

You are going to make me cry.

I'm an animal lover, and now I am sad.

Please don't keep this up, it'll make peopel sad becuase of the stupidity of humanity, or it'll piss them off because they are the kind of people who don't give a ********.

It's a lose lose situation, but I understand how you feel about it.

aw, thanks... At least you understand... and, yeah. I realize it's a lose-lose situation, but I just had to do something, ya know?... cry crying
Not a fan of the human race, huh?

Sorry to break it to you but uh.. You're part of it.
Even though alot of people are stupid and useless.

We're still alot more important than dogs.

Dogs can't run the country.

Dogs can't take care of our kids.

Dogs can't run a business.

I have two dogs, they just lay around. I work. They lay.
Touch Me Im a Rockstar!

I know... I wish I wasn't though... the sooner the apocolypse, the better. Then, the world can start over and everything will begin anew! Yay for animals!! <3
Sharingan_Blade_Child
Touch Me Im a Rockstar!

I know... I wish I wasn't though... the sooner the apocolypse, the better. Then, the world can start over and everything will begin anew! Yay for animals!! <3

You're very dumb :3

When the sun dies it'll expand and destroy the earth.

It's not the apocalypse, its just a certain star is too close to a certain planet.
Touch Me Im a Rockstar!
Sharingan_Blade_Child
Touch Me Im a Rockstar!

You're very dumb :3

When the sun dies it'll expand and destroy the earth.

It's not the apocalypse, its just a certain star is too close to a certain planet.

I know! X3 I'm in IB, so obviously I would, but right now I gotta go play with my dog...x3 be back in about 15 minutes or so! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff