Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Counter~

+1 1 100.0% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]

Gaia Mediakit Pictures 2005

Back in 2005 some users found Gaia's Mediakit Page which was normally intented to be shown to companies/websites who wanted to get their banner-add at Gaia Online.
After some time the Admins decided to take it down, but the pictures still remain on the server.

In this Thread I'll post all the Mediakit Images which I still have the URL for, so that they won't be all gone.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Since these are not future images, and has been posted before, this Thread should be legal.
If the Admins/Mods for some reason want me to take the pictures down, I'll do it, but unless anything else is said they'll stay here.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

User Image
This is the Gaia User Demographic for 2005. Of course these statestics might have changed since then, but this is the only official "report".

User Image
This is actually not a very interesting image, since it just shows a screenshot of the old Gambino Outfitters.

User Image
This is an image showing 8 different avatars.

User Image
Some kind of advertising banner, explanation to the text in the next picture(s).

User Image
This is one of the examples of how the advertising for other companies products could've been done on Gaia Online. In this example the company is named Choco-Cola.

User Image
As you can see there would have been a link to the company website next to the Item description.

User Image
The idea was that if you bought a product from the company, a special "Featured Item of the month", would be able to be bought in the NPC shops.
For unknown reasons this idea was never used.

User Image
The last three pictures...

User Image
...are of the well-known...

User Image
...Advertising Banner.

!-Please DON'T post in this Thread-!

Leader

classified_omnomgrunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items