Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a good Christian?

(Windows user) Yes. 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 87 ]
(Mac user) No. 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 30 ]
(Uses some other operating system) Ask your friends to pray for you, I'm sure they will. 0.057017543859649 5.7% [ 13 ]
(Not Christian) Use Windows anyway, that way incase you're wrong you'll still get into heaven! <3 0.42982456140351 43.0% [ 98 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

It is now clear that the one true operating system that every good Christian should use is Microsoft's Windows operating system. It was sent from God to help protect us from the vile operating systems from Satan, like Apple. How is it so clear? I think the evidence speaks for itself.

Apple - Garden of Eden.
- We are being tempted by this tool of the devil much like Adam and Eve were.

Windows > Mac
- Windows is much more common than Mac.
- It also is divinely inspired. Therefore, it is okay to have a Windows Operating System.

Other things that need to be addressed...

- Linux is not real! It is simply Jewish mythology. (Lilith, for those of you who don't get it.)

- Other operating systems are the tools of heathens to try to stray good Christians from the path of righteousness. Do not be tempted by their flashy statements of "it's what all the cool nerds use". They are simply trying to sway your faith.

- Open source leads to changes that allow Satan into your faith. It is a slippery slope! Avoid it at all costs!

(Note: More will be added as issues come up.)

------------------------------------------------------------------discussion------------------------------------------------------------

1. How can we as good Christians help spread the one true operating system? (This does not apply to non-Christian Mac using heathens.)

2. How do we get the message out that using Mac is wrong, and that if you do you are following down a dark path?

3. Should we push to illegalize Macs in the US? (It is, afterall, the last bastion of Christianity in this world.)

4. Should we push to illegalize hybrid operating systems in the US? (Much like open source, it is a slippery slope!)

----------------------------------------------------------------Comments----------------------------------------------------------

1. Please keep this civil. Heathens should not flame good Christian Windows users. I know it's common in ED, but please reframe from doing so. Good Christian Windows users may flame all they wish to however. It is their right afterall.

2. Please no discussion over what operating system God really prefers. It is quite clear that he prefers Windows. If you question this too much he may Blue Screen of Death you if you do not stop.
I do like the implications that the Bible is as well constructed as Windows in this...
I approve of this post.
I'm a heathen. I love Macs. They're just so much prettier.

The apple logo upside down means "Macintosh" whereas the right side up logo means "Apple". (that was kind of lame.)

O.G. Gaian

Shokushu
I do like the implications that the Bible is as well constructed as Windows in this...

Word.

... Sorry, that may have been my worst pun to date.
...What is the point of this thread?
Shokushu

Divinely inspired things often take time to be fully perfected. However, once they are perfected, it is hard for people to reject their truths. 3nodding

O.G. Gaian

Wait... what does it mean if I own a Windows-operated machine but use my boyfriend's iMac when I stay at his house?
Braindeath
...What is the point of this thread?

To help spread the goodness of Windows and to possibly discuss whether or not Macs should be banned in the US because they lead people down sinful paths. 3nodding
for some reason this remind' s me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_EXqdJ4L7I

Anyway Window' s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apple.
faolan
Wait... what does it mean if I own a Windows-operated machine but use my boyfriend's iMac when I stay at his house?

Your boyfriend is tempting you towards a dark dark path. It is recommended that you both try to work out how you can be together without such an evil pressence in your lives. 3nodding
As a student of the Mysteries, I must protest!

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

(Gentoo Linux. Because the Superuser builds everything from Source.)
Windows can run Rollercoaster Tycoon. Makes me happy. Even though this thread is satire.

In other news, you so stole that sig from the pro-choice guild.

O.G. Gaian

Reinharted
faolan

Your boyfriend is tempting you towards a dark dark path. It is recommended that you both try to work out how you can be together without such an evil pressence in your lives. 3nodding

Hm. But, as a professional musician, the superiority of Apples in the realm of creative design is of utmost importance to him. Meanwhile, my own Windows box is obscenely outdated -- though I have a cable internet connection, my processing speed does not allow me to surf any faster than if I were on dial-up. In terms of our technological relationship, the Apple machine is by far the better option.

O.G. Gaian

Sparta Kerleon
As a student of the Mysteries, I must protest!

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

(Gentoo Linux. Because the Superuser builds everything from Source.)

Translation: The Bird is the Word, and the Word is copyright Microsoft.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff