Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think this roleplay is good?

Yes-siree! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
No way!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Wtf? Harvest Moon? Are you a homosexual or something? o.O;; 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 >

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ATTENTION: I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM TWICE ALREADY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PM ME YOUR PROFILES. JUST POST THEM ON THE THREAD.

Introduction.

Allo. Welcome to Harvest Moon: The Raven Clan. I hope you have realised that this is a Harvest Moon roleplay like it states in the title of this thread. Well, first off, I will guide you through the contents.

Contents

Introduction [[ You Are Here ]]
Rules
Plot
Setting
Profile Layout
Black List
White List
Other

All the things stated in that list are shown below as you scroll down. I hope most of this makes sense to you and you follow the rules and such, thanks!

---------------------------------------------

Contents

Introduction
Rules [[ You Are Here ]]
Plot
Setting
Profile Layout
Black List
White List
Other

Rules.

Ay, here are the rules. Please follow them and do not skim through the rules just so you can get to the main things in the contents. Thankyou.

.-Please do not skim through anything in the contents
.-If you read the rules, color your profile blue.
.-Keep everything over pg-13 in the pms please!
.-NO cybering.
.-Only minor cursing please.
.-You may only play one character.
.-Do not quote. It makes everything messy.
.-Nevermind the second rule. Color your profile dark red.
.-No godmodding.
.-When OOC, meaning Out Of Character, please use ((, [[ or {{.
.-Try your best to use proper grammar and spelling.
.-ABSOLUTELY no leet speak or street talk. Not even in OOC. It makes everything messy and is hard to read for newbies and even some of the better gaians.
.-If you do not follow any of the rules, you are put on the black list for 2 weeks and may not post in this thread for that time being. You will be ignored if you do post and your on the black list. I might even delete your post.
.-You are put on the white list if you donate. ^^; You will also be put in charge of the thread with me, having full rights to the thread if you donate 1000g or over.
.-Do not use -..-, ~...~, *...*, =...= or anything else for your actions.
.-Use "..." when speaking.
.-You may not use the roleplay names Mitsuki, Noriko or Shian as they are my rpc names in other various roleplays.
.-Have as much fun as you can!!!!
Just to keep you alert and on task, I can and will change around and even delete rules whenever I wish.

--------------------------------------

Contents

Introduction
Rules
Plot [[ You Are Here. ]]
Setting
Profile Layout
Black List
White List
Other

Plot.

A clan by the name of Raven has come to town and is hiding out somewhere in the forest. Village citizens are becoming curious and the mayor has set up some farms near the forest and around the lake which is located near the forest. Yet, there are some farms in the village area and such. The mayor has hired farmers to work at those farms near the woods and lake and in the village area so they can watch for the Raven Clan. The newspaper has been assuming that the Raven Clan is stealing from the village to supply thier needs. They even think there are a few members of the clan under-cover in the village to steal things. The mayor is guessing that the clan moved in the woods by thier village because it is the most supplied and well kept village and they are also guessing the Raven Clan isn't doing too well so they steal. After a few days the Raven Clan captured and killed the harvest godess. Who will become the next goddess and rule over the village and tame the villagers since the murder of the prevous goddess? Will the Raven Clan come out of thier hiding? Find out while running a farm life of your dreams... [[ BTW: There are 3 festivals every month. I will state them in 'Other.' ]]

---------------------------------------------

Contents

Introduction
Rules
Plot
Setting [[ You Are Here. ]]
Profile Layout
Black List
White List
Other

Setting.

The setting takes place in the woods/forest which is surrounded by a lake. There is also Himitsu Village about a mile away from there. A ocean is located around the south-east corner of the village. At the ocean there is a few shops and a deck for fishing. You can also fish at the lake and hunt in the forest. In the village there is a farm which sells animals, a farm which sells farm food and a farm which sells farm vegetables. Also in the village is Flower Bud Flower Shop, GreenWay Market, the mayor's house, the Himitsu Public Library, a church, a pet shop, The Carpenters, the Good Ole Ramen Shop, the shipping area, the museum, the tool shop, a place to buy carpets/rugs/brushes/ect. There is also a mountain for forging honey and nuts and such.

-----------------------------

Contents

Introduction
Rules
Plot
Setting
Profile Layout [[You Are Here. ]]
Black List
White List
Other

Profile Layout.

Here is the layout of which you copy and paste to create a profile for your character:

Name:
Bio: This one is optional
Appearence:
Farm Class: Crop farm or animal farm. This one is also optional if you want to work at a place in the village or be in the Raven Clan.
Where you work in the village: Optional
Raven Clan rank: Only if in Raven Clan.
Other: Optional

---------------------------

Contents

Introduction
Rules
Plot
Setting
Profile Layout
Black List [[ You Are Here ]]
White List [[ And here ]]
Other

Black List.

Fortanutely no one is in this list!

White List.
Unfortanutely no one is in this list yet....

----------------------------------------------------

Contents

Introduction
Rules
Plot
Setting
Profile Layout
Black List
White List
Other [[ You Are Here ]]

Other.

No one can play as the Harvest Godess right away. I will determine who is depending on thier farm and how much information they gather on the Raven Clan. I might even be the Harvest Godess.

Harvest Godess:

Festivals

January:
.-New Year Festival [[ 9 pm until 12 am ]] [[ First day of january ]]
.-Ice Skating Competition [[ Starts at 12 pm ]] [[ 4th of january
.- Snowmen Contest [[ Starts at 2 pm ]] [[16th of january

Febuary:
.-Treasure Hunt [[ Starts at 9 am ]] [[ 2nd of febuary ]]
.-Acorn Roasting [[ Starts at 5:30 pm ]] [[ 15th of febuary ]]
.-Sunset Watching [[Starts around 6 pm ]] [[ 14th of febuary ]]

March:
.-Leaf Raking [[Starts at 1 pm ]] [[ 3rd of march ]]
.-Walnut Cracking [Starts at 12 pm ]] [[ 10th of march ]]
.-Goal Setting [[ Starts at 6 am to 9 pm ]] [[ 26th of march ]]

April:
.-Rain Dance [[ Starts at 4 pm ]] [[ 1st of april ]]
.-First Rain Gathering [[ Starts when it rains and ends when the rain stops. ]] [[ Is on the very first day is starts raining ]]
.-Church Gather [[ Starts at 11 am ]] [[ 20th of april ]]

May:
.-Cow Festival [[ Starts at 6 am ]] [[ 6th of may ]]
.-Milk Festival [[ Starts at 7 am ]] [[ 18th of may ]]
.-Horse Races [[ Starts at 9 am, I choose who wins. ]] [[ 21st of may ]]

June:
.-Harvest Festival [[ Starts at 7:30 am ]] [[ 2nd of june ]]
.-Flower Picking [[ Starts whenever ]] [[ 10th of june ]]
.-Animal Treating [[ Starts at 6 am ]] [[ 23rd of june ]]

July:
.-Easter Hunt [[ Starts At 10 am, I dunno when Easter is xD ]] [[Umm.. Is on the 5th of july? ]]
.-Gift Exchange [[ Starts at 6 am ]] [[ 1oth of july ]]
.-Chicken Festival [[ starts at 8 am ]] [[ is on the 29th of july ]]

August
.-Egg Festival [[ Starts at 11 am ]] [[ on the 4th of august ]]
.-Harvest Festival [[ Starts at 1 pm ]] [[ is on the 11th of august ]]
.-Sheering Festival [[ Starts at 6 am ]] [[ is on the 26th of august ]]

September
.-Social Meeting [[ Starts at 8:30 am ]] [[ Is on the 3rd of september ]]
.-Rememberance Day [[ Starts at 2 pm until 4 pm ]] [[ Is on the 5th of september ]]
.-Flower Shop Day [[ Starts at 6:30 am until 7 pm ]] [[ is on the 13th of september ]]

October
.-Candy Festival [[ Starts at 4 pm ]] [[ Is on the 17th of october ]]
.-Halloween Setup [[ Starts at 6 am ]] [[ is on the 26th of october ]]
.-Trick Or Treating [[ Starts at 7:30 pm ]] [[ Is on the 31st day of october ]]

November
.-Gift Exhchange [[ Starts at 6 am ]] [[ is on the 2nd of november ]]
.-Church Gather [[ Starts at 11 am ]] [[ is on the 5th of november ]]
.-Thanksgiving [[ Starts at 4 pm ]] [[ Is on the 26th of november?? ]]

December
.-Christmas Gift Rush [[ Starts whenever ]] [[ Is on the 20th to the 23rd of december ]]
.-Christmas [[ Starts when you get up ]] [[ 26th of december ]]
.-Year End Fireworks/Countdown [[ Starts at 9 pm ]] [[ is on the 31st of december ]]

[[ If there is anything else I should add, please inform me. ]]

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Should I post my profile?))

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My rpc:

Name: Kyoko Alliance
Bio: Her father was the owner of the flower shop. Since her father Kyo has passed on, she has taken his place. She was named after her father because they were both shy people that loved flowers. She now works as the flower girl in the flower shop at the north-west corner of the village.
Appearence: User Image
Farm Class: N/A
Where you work in the village: the flower shop
Raven Clan rank: N/A
Other: She was beaten by the Raven Clan so she looks abit tattered. They also put a chain on her wrist and she could never take it off. She has no certain crush.. Yet. Kyoko loves to sing and draw as much as she loves flowers.

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tifa54321
((Should I post my profile?))

[[ Yes, please. ^^; ]]
Name: Irene Tanner
Bio: none
Appearence: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/tifa54321/chara1.jpg
Farm Class: none
Where you work in the village: Owner of GreenWay Market
Raven Clan rank: none

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[[ Thanks. You may post whenever you want. ^^; ]]

Kyoko was busy at work, sprinkling the roses and sun flowers with water as she now moved to the lilacs and poppies. She sniffed in the fresh air, the golden hues of the sun giving her a radiant and vibrant look. At the moment she was wearing her normal brown shoes and a short white dress that fluttered with the wind passing through the open window. She turned her gaze towards the sacks of mintcat seeds but then went back to watering all the plants.
Irene was busily sweeping the floor of the GreenWay Market. Though it wasn't a very big store, it had quite a variety of supplies. The door and all of the windows were open and golden sunlight poured into the room. She stepped onto the doorstep to sweep out a large pile of dust and sighed.

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[[ I dated all the festivals and right now in the rp it is the 12th of september. ]]

Kyoko strided over to the door, blushing as she looked through the see-through glass door. She opened it, a gust of wind pressing against her when she opened it so the inside flowers could get fresh air. She stepped outside, leaning over to water the outside flowers. She could see someone in a pink dress sweeping the market.
((Alright))

Irene stretched her arms and smiled. She looked back at the floor and decided that the job was satisfactory. Setting the broom down, Irene noticed Kyoko and waved cheerfully. It was such a beautiful day today. Normally the sky was overcast in September, so she decided to enjoy the sunshine even though it was a bit windy out.

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kyoko waved back in a goddy mood as she giggled. Her stomach rumbled and she held it, her face had a fatal expression. She sighed, putting down the can and walking back inside. She opened the mini fridge and took out a jar of honey- Her favourite snack. Kyoko took a spoon, walking outside as she twisted the jar and dug her spoon into the sticky snack. Kyoko then cradled herself in the swinging chair near the door, as she licked up the honey from the spoon.
Irene smiled and walked back into the store. There were a couple shelves stocked with food and other items as well as a refridgerated section that held goods that would spoil unless kept cold, such as milk. She walked to the corner of the store and sat behind the counter. "Business sure has been slow as of late..." she mumbled.
Name: Damion
Bio: Kind and careing and good with animals
Appearence: Black hair green eyes adorableness small for age
Farm Class: work with someone on a farm to take care of animals and get the fodder and stuff.
Where you work in the village:wherever im hired

Beloved Friend

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[[ Accepted. Post whenever you wish! blaugh ]]

Kyoko was digging into the jar of honey, her metal spoon plunging into the honey and sometimes taking abit of time to get out of the thick and sticky yellow food. She looked up, the spoon plopping into her mouth as the honey swirled around her tongue then swallowed, she thrust her spoon into the honey again, staring blankly out at the market and its surroundings.
Damion walked around town looking for someone to hire him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff