1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Let's be friends.<3
heart
sure u can add me if u want. heart biggrin

IRL Noob

Lol. (oh snap!) Tee hee. Go ahead and add me. surprised
welcome to gaia ^-^
feel free to add me!
*backs away* s-s-sure i-if y-you say s-s-so......
feel free to add me~
Hi if you want you can add me if you want!! smile

(Y)
( ..)
o(" wink (" wink

hello!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crimson Oracle

(Y)
( ..)
o(" wink (" wink

hello!!!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! c:
you dont look new to me
dehjee
talk2hand

neutral
Hi there! welcome to gaia!
u can add me i u want. smile
spcialboi_206
you dont look new to me

I am new.
I've just gotten some help from a friend.
With my clothes and everything.

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas