Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you want to move the bar out of the Chatterbox?

Sure, maybe we can get some decent RPs going. 0.41246290801187 41.2% [ 695 ]
Nah...it's fine where it is. 0.58753709198813 58.8% [ 990 ]
Total Votes:[ 1685 ]

Celebrating a year of 4s! Tis the owner's fourth year here on Gaia as of June 23rd, and the Bar will be 4 years old on July 13th! So, there will be a never ending party here at the bar!

From Slay:

Hey everyone, be extremely cautious about anything you plan to do on gaia.
Wagnas, the super rich guy in TVG (my guild) might have just gotten hacked. And if someone can hack him, anyone can be hacked.
Basically, he has over 3 billion gold in transactions and more than a couple hundred thousand number of actual transactions. He super protects himself from hackers.

Hackers can now get into your computer by setting up special s**t with even the "Buy now" buttons, looking at profiles, even clicking a thread title in the exchange.

Everyone is scared to s**t about this in TVG, and a bunch of us are thinking of working off mules alone and staying away from the vend and exchange for a while.
And something that keeps us greedy bastards away from making gold is big stuff.

We've contacted mods and they are working with admins to try to figure something out.
But just be careful.

Important:

On July 29,2005 Michael Paul Kendel III, a friend of mine from elementry school died.
R.I.P my friend, may you finally be free of pain.

On October 13, 2005 Angela Krismer (Mega's Sister) and her two unborn children Jason Krismer and David Krismer.
Mega: I knew it was her time but it was for her own good in gods eyes.
R.I.P

On the day of December 21 , Vixanna the Vixen was an in accident causing her to give a premature birth to her baby girl. The day after the baby had been born Vixanna's baby died from being born early and because it was below a babie's normal weight. Vixanna also died 2 days after..she comitted suicide since she couldn't bear the death of her child. She will be missed by all who knew her and we shall always remember her and how she brought apon us a smile.
This statement was made by Ridley of Norfair.

Mayumi K. R.I.P From All Thoes Here At The Tear, We Love And Miss You A Lot!

User Image
Catherine Marie Poquette
July 9, 2000
June 12, 2007
we miss you and we love you
at least your in heaven now
where nothing or no one can harm you again
Rest In Peace

From Serenity

Hello, this is my bar! I'm the owner Shadws, but I perfer to be called Shad. Please come in and get a drink anytime! I'm hirering and these are the positions availible:

Owner: Shadws
Current Owner in my stead: Blaze_N_Fire
Co Owner#1: Thalia Ravenscroft/Gabriella Ravenwaves
Co Owner#2: Chaos_Wolf

Co Manager #1: Lady Diao Chan ::bows down to her::
Co Manager #2: Blaze_N_Fire

Note: All Co owners have the right to bann people....but must get my permission to fire people. If you want to bann someone...pm me and I'll add them to the list. All the Head Positions have the responsiblity to oversee the other employees in that field.

Head Waitress/Waiter:
DomesticDreamer

Waitress/Waiters:
1. Mayumi K.
2. WinterKitty
4. Leh demon Nana
5. Amalie Chizella Chress
6. let.this.be.a.tragedy
7. Norma Jeanne Baker-Kinkieh
8. BelloEmbustero

Head Dancer:
Halloween Kitt

Dancers:
1. Sirea Angelie
2. Akira Volkova (Special Permission Dancer)
3. Eve_Divine_Angel81

Head DJ:

DJ's:
1. Baliwgirl
2. Jodo~Tensei
3. Zenkoru

Head Bouncer:
Blaze_N_Fire

Bouncers:
1. Kyrla
2. Secret Sparkle
3. Ridley of Norfair
4. keiji_dog
5. Darius_Grey
6. DarkPrincess18
7. Cloud1227
8. Eeiry Mirage

Head Bartender:
Sagejin

Bartenders:
1. Tee0687
2. The Broken Toy
3. serendity
4. Acastus
6. The_Unbeliever (and Event DJ)
7. Dragonfly_Kida (was Midow)
8. Chokichi Yamada a.k.a. Kichi

PM me if you want a job! I'll need the following information from you:
Name:
Job wanted sad Past experience may not be needed but Blaze will ask anyway)
Wepon: (Not really needed but hey, it'd be nice)
Backround: (Not really needed but hey, it'd be nice)

Rules will be on the next post!
Rules are simple,
1. No cybering
2. Don't cuss frequently, ( I mean like ******** this and ******** that and stuff)
3. Suicide is NOT to be mentioned in this bar. Talk about it and your banned.
4. You can fight if you want to, but the person your fighting with has to agree and the people in the bar at the current time have to not mind (but if they just a p***k ******** em). If you are told to stop then do so. If you don't that is a violation of the rules.
5. No Godmoding!

Result in breaking the rules will result in your being banned.

Simple no?

Now for the thing I hate....the BANNED LIST:
1. Zeroschaos-for trying to fight with me while I was offline and trying to stop a fight between two people.
2. ForsakenOne69- for constantly trying to fight someone in the bar! If you see him in this bar please report him to Aerion. She will take care him for you.
3. _Blue_pup- for ruining lives and pissing me off! For making friends turn on eachother! FOR HACKING ME!
4. True_Boy4- for talking about women like they are property!
5. Vampygrl/Gothic_Spider_queen/X_xBloody_Kissesx_X- Kat...I have nothing to say to you.
6. Shadowslayerz- For trying to destroy the bar and trying to kill Teen_Titan_Starfire!
7. Evil Dragon master- Harassment.
8. ArmyChick001 - Fighting with someone who didn't want to.
9. Dimitri Von Wolfsheim - Harrassment.

My next post is important too, please read it!
ASSOCIATE BARS/TAVERNS/INNS

This post is something new I though of, with the help of [+]Pink-Obsession[+]. This is called a Bar Ring. Kinda like a Web Ring, except with bars. All of the following places are in the ring.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Other sites:
The Kind Hippie Charity
Cloud1227
Shadw Lyn
BATTLE RPG
Sparkles and Lyn's Various Items Shop
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WATCHED LIST

New idea from a pal! I give you two warnings you get put up here, if I have to give you a third while your name is still up here, then you are banned. Now, I will leave your name up for a week, no problems your off but still have a warning. Now, if you get your name put up three times three weeks straight your banned for that would enforce my 3 warnings rule. If you become a problem, and be good when your name is up but misbehave when it's not I'll leave your name up here longer. I have eyes everywhere so becareful who ya mess with!

From Slay Again:
Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

Wagnas managed to get the hacking code Blackdragon used. He got info together on how the hacking worked, directly after he got hacked, and this was embedded in his Vendstore (look at the code in the middle of the image):

User Image

If Blackragon can still Vend, if you really see him Vending still, then obviously he is the hacker. Wagnas always wondered why he was selling so many 03s and stuff anyway.....

But that is for Mods to decide. Anyway later on the hacker put also the code in wagnas's Vendshop. To get more victims:

User Image

Our advice is for Firefox users to download the addon no script, yes it's a pain at first figuring out what to and not to allow, but it can be a life saver. If you have any questions about what to and not to allow, PM me.
Initial thing to allow is gaiaonline.com of course.

Moderators telling you that the code has been removed from all Vendshops and that things are safe are dubious to wagnas. The hacker can embedd it again in wherever he wants. PMs, posts, and new Vendshops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff