Welcome to Gaia! ::

Batman_Senpai's Husband

Shy Noob

can i have chibi full body please with any color i dont mind up to you my avi please? whee

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Tears Do Not Fall

oh my gosh! I'm so sorry i just remembered that I had put on the new items making it cluttered like heck!
I'm so sorry i got excited about them and tossed them on for fun, sorry crying

Beloved Shapeshifter

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tears Do Not Fall
dragondea
oo how sweet of you yum_cupcake

Hello. Saw you posted. I'll get working on your avatar as soon as I can.

hi there smile thanks. No rush. I'll be sure to tip you

Distinct Genius

Tears Do Not Fall
Hey guys, it's Tears Do Not Fall here. I would like to practice drawing so I'm giving away FREE art. Yes you heard me, FREE. I am not the best in the world so don't get mad at me. If you end up liking my work, you can tip me or something.

I'll do several styles of art, depending on what the person wants. I can do paper and pencil, paper and ink, colored pencils, crayons or markers. Tell me what you want. I can do a full body or whatever. This is a first come first serve thing and I'll draw as many as I can.

I will even draw you and your friend if you would like.

Styles:

Chibi head
Chibi full body
Normal/anime head
Normal/anime full body

You can request a background too

PLEASE be specific when you request. If you want art, quote THIS post. I will not notice otherwise.

heart TDNF

can u do mine chibi full body and in crayon and marker?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Tears Do Not Fall

User Image

Couple Art Quest ^^

Hullo hullo ^^ I hope everyone's day is going well!
I am currently in the market for some couple's art
-points to spoilers-
If coupling
-blinks and blushes-
err, if you prefer and only have time for single over duo; I love if you could draw the elf maiden over my roguishly handsome scholar
-grins and winks-
Trying to get together a present for my rp partner.

For art style I honestly don't mind (you have full artistic license here and background isn't necessary) but as for pose and such it is suppose to be romantic
-winks-
So I'd like the grey haired girl blushing lightly while giving the surprised elf maiden her rose.

Thank you for your time and may your pencil never lose lead, your pen ink and your mind ideas

Sexy Goat

13,650 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
Draw meeeee pls

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Tears Do Not Fall

Chibi full body please? You can remove the bunnies if you want. emotion_kirakira

Bashful Werewolf

Tears Do Not Fall
Hey guys, it's Tears Do Not Fall here. I would like to practice drawing so I'm giving away FREE art. Yes you heard me, FREE. I am not the best in the world so don't get mad at me. If you end up liking my work, you can tip me or something.

I'll do several styles of art, depending on what the person wants. I can do paper and pencil, paper and ink, colored pencils, crayons or markers. Tell me what you want. I can do a full body or whatever. This is a first come first serve thing and I'll draw as many as I can.

Styles:

Chibi head
Chibi full body
Normal/anime head
Normal/anime full body

PLEASE be specific when you request. If you want art, quote THIS post. I will not notice otherwise.

heart TDNF

Maybe you could consider me?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
N-Normal anime full body? Or waist up? Colored pencils I guess? >////<

Thankful Marshmallow

Tears Do Not Fall

emotion_kirakira Lucky #7 Yay!
I have something to look forward to heart That is always fun biggrin Thank you emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Lunatic

Greetings everyone that recently posted in this forum. I have added you to the list. If you do NOT see yourself on the list on the first page, please quote me again so I know what to do for you and I can do my best.

Due to the high volume of art requests this may take up to about four weeks to complete (for those of you that have already put in your request). I will do my best to give everyone everything they asked for.

I am finally home with my sketch pad so I am starting on the first one now. ^o^

Sugar Smoke's Partner In Crime

Sparkling Senshi

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
Tears Do Not Fall

Styles:

Chibi head
Chibi full body
Normal/anime head
Normal/anime full body

heart TDNF

Are you still taking request? If you are, I'd love to have a full body anime in paper and ink. I don't care about color, but you can do it if you want! I can provide a tektek reference as well if needed, and you can remove any items. heart

Dangerous Lunatic

Masquerade Insanity
Tears Do Not Fall

Styles:

Chibi head
Chibi full body
Normal/anime head
Normal/anime full body

heart TDNF

Are you still taking request? If you are, I'd love to have a full body anime in paper and ink. I don't care about color, but you can do it if you want! I can provide a tektek reference as well if needed, and you can remove any items. heart

Yes, I still am. smile

Eternal Phantom

Tears Do Not Fall

Can I still ask to be drawn? My current avatar, please. I'd like either a chibi full body or anime full body. Anything you feel like is fine though, really. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff