Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Lunatic

I thought they were just now starting to set up the event.
But I see people complaining about this being the "event".

So are they still working on it?
Or did Gaia just say "******** all of you and buy our s**t" for the event?
I hope it's not the latter.

Godly Sex Symbol

40,890 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
it's the latter

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Mmm I'm not too sure.
I'd like to know as well, but considering there wasn't going to be anything a few days ago. I wouldn't be surprised...still though, I'm sure they're struggling since Uncle Kenny left the team ya know?

Smitten Lunatic

Blippeh
it's the latter

Seriously?
I'm disappointed.
emotion_8c

I was looking forward to the MadLib valentines.

Playful Detective

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
At first they said, "no event, just buy our stuff lol".

Now probably because there has been a bit of an uproar about it, they put this together for us.

To answer your first question though, yes. This is the event.

Smitten Lunatic

xXKitiyaXx
Mmm I'm not too sure.
I'd like to know as well, but considering there wasn't going to be anything a few days ago. I wouldn't be surprised...still though, I'm sure they're struggling since Uncle Kenny left the team ya know?

Maybe.
But they could at least decorate the forum like they always do.
You know, make it pretty.

Big Bear

Blippeh
it's the latter

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
KeroKero Kola
xXKitiyaXx
Mmm I'm not too sure.

Maybe.

Yeah, I guess they could've done that. Or changed the background of the header for Gaia like they normally do...

But eh... oh well.

Smitten Lunatic

Leonderos
At first they said, "no event, just buy our stuff lol".

Now probably because there has been a bit of an uproar about it, they put this together for us.

To answer your first question though, yes. This is the event.

God, this is sad.
Even by Gaia standards.

Dapper Capitalist

Well, they kind of just lost the guy that normally does the events, so we almost didn't get an event at all.

Toxic Fox

no forum background, no witty title for the forum (it's literally the least effort title possible). pretty obvious this wasn't planned, but rather done last second just to give us something so we couldn't complain about getting nothing.

Lavish Millionaire

xXKitiyaXx
Mmm I'm not too sure.

I'm happy I'm not the only one who's thought about this. It's bothering me that everyone is whining about how this is a non-event. I'm pretty sure that nothing at all would have been worse.

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
well I don't think it's gona active yet but it seems like we will be trying to get a few npcs lucky this year as for most of the other stuff I think it's been scraped this year and they just think we will buy the gcash stuff mindlessly now for events to gift out or just to keep for our selves if the slap some kinda vday stuff on it

Super Gekko

The event is set to last for 5 days, I'm sure they will add stuff as we go. 3nodding

Smitten Lunatic

xXKitiyaXx
KeroKero Kola
xXKitiyaXx
Mmm I'm not too sure.

Maybe.

Yeah, I guess they could've done that. Or changed the background of the header for Gaia like they normally do...

But eh... oh well.

Yeah.
I'm kind of disappointed now.

I mean, I usually just stay in the forums and chat, but ... now it's kind of dull not having a red/pink color coordinated background and header.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff