Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
*sigh* More new items.

items? you mean cash items?
Yeah... take a look.

It cannot be unseen ;-; another recolors~~
...joy... -_-
Yeah... Everyday a new item that's only there for a less than a week.

Sparkling Shoujo

8,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
*sigh* More new items.

Yeah... take a look.

...joy... -_-

replaced by another recolors--- don't forget our beloved Gold Generators rofl rofl
I see more Gaians leaving ;-; I just... emotion_facepalm
How long are they going to destroy themselves like this?

Manly Man-Lover

Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
*sigh* More new items.

Yeah... take a look.

...joy... -_-

replaced by another recolors--- don't forget our beloved Gold Generators rofl rofl
Hopefully until the 18 plus site is up and running.

I know, I'm trying my best not to quit. This is like my only social outlet and I can't really part with it. emo

Sparkling Shoujo

8,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
Yeah... take a look.

...joy... -_-

I know, I'm trying my best not to quit. This is like my only social outlet and I can't really part with it. emo

Meh, by the way they treat this place I doubt if the new site (if it's true) going to survive within few months cat_rolleyes Who would want to be treated like cash cows/lab rats? >_>

*hug* >_< I know right... have tried Solia, but I still can't leave Gaia. Still clinging at the last hope that Goldemort and DopamineBaby with their minions go away and let the new CEO (who is hopefully know what kind of site they are facing takes over and fix the mess >_> ). Still hope that Gaia survives >_<

Manly Man-Lover

Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
Yeah... take a look.

...joy... -_-

Meh, by the way they treat this place I doubt if the new site (if it's true) going to survive within few months cat_rolleyes Who would want to be treated like cash cows/lab rats? >_>

*hug* >_< I know right... have tried Solia, but I still can't leave Gaia. Still clinging at the last hope that Goldemort and DopamineBaby with their minions go away and let the new CEO (who is hopefully know what kind of site they are facing takes over and fix the mess >_> ). Still hope that Gaia survives >_<
I know every new site I try, I always end up going back to Gaia.

Honestly, I thought Gaia was doing fine as far a money and crap before all this happened. I just want old gaia back. emo

Sparkling Shoujo

8,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie
Light_SpiritCat
Rawfie

I know every new site I try, I always end up going back to Gaia.

Honestly, I thought Gaia was doing fine as far a money and crap before all this happened. I just want old gaia back. emo

I know T-T
I don't know what's going on with them. They are losing their loyal supporters really fast... sad
Gaia is digging its own grave .___. we need a revolution against the tyrant emotion_donotwant I'm sure that there is a new policy that forbid staffs to communicate with us ;~; Their silence is too fishy

Manly Man-Lover

Playful Phantom

16,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
See the thing is, I wonder if they really are losing members. People talk about leaving but are they really? And more importantly from a business perspective, are the people who spend money leaving? My guess is that Gaia is losing a small number of non-profitable members, so it has no effect on this current business model.

Meanwhile, the users are mad because we don't want Gaia to have a business model. Gaia is anagolous to a friend's house, not the bloody wal-mart.

Friendly Conversationalist

Light_SpiritCat
The Eloquent Silence IV
Light_SpiritCat
The Eloquent Silence IV
Light_SpiritCat

Awwwww they are such cuties >w<
which one is the skittish one? and which one is the adventurer?
How old are they? surprised

The one in the front is Magnus, and he is the skittish one. The one behind is Cicero and he is currently sleeping snuggled in my lap.
They are just over a year old. They were born last year late January. And yes they are very cute when they aren't causing trouble (but even then they are cute especially when they give you that "oh crap you caught me doing something I shouldn't be doing" guilty look. )

And they are not fighting with each other?? O_O did you neuter them?
Awwww similar with this? >w<
pwecious furball!!

OH YES very much like that indeed. I did get them both fixed, yet they still fight a lot. Thankfully I caught them before they both started spraying. We got them both fixed the day after Magnus sprayed his first spray (right onto my partner's neck area)
They both think they are the boss of the house, and because of this they will continue to be territorial. When their fighting becomes particularly violent we separate them. though since we live in a studio apartment the only rooms are the bathroom and the rest of the house.
Still I wouldn't give up my kitties for the world.

You should taped them and show it to me someday XD
Can't stay mad at them when they gives that look, not even for a second x_x
your partner belongs to him emotion_donotwant

I got my 2 cats fixed last year (they are both males) and the vet said that it takes time until the hormone leave their bodies. At first I still have to separate them, and I have to keep an eye close to the older one because he still sprayed. But it subsided lately, and they no longer fighting *they did avoid each other though x_x*
Of course!! they are cute little angels ;w; even if they are naughty. Won't give them up to anyone x( Till death do us apart emotion_donotwant
I need to share my kitties too >_<
First Kitty~
Second Kitty :3

Oh my they are so adorable! I wanna cuddle them :3 Yeah they say that once a cat begins to spray even if you neuter them they will still be able to spray. I'm just lucky Magnus hasn't. It almost seems as if it was just an accident it happened and he didn't know what he was doing. But then again he was flung half way across the room which probably taught him not to do it again? Oh I don't know...

Heroic Risk-Taker

18,350 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Mistress Drakkard
oO Puppet Master Oo
Mistress Drakkard
oO Puppet Master Oo

User ImageAlways looking for Loki Anons!

I'm not going to argue. Twilight had a lot of haters when I liked her all along then weeaboos ruined it and started liking her just because she became a princess.

"I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"User Image

That's stupid. And pisses me off. What's so different now that Twilight's a princess?? Punks.

Such is what happens in a fandom.

"I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"User Image

Fandoms can get stupid sometimes, can't we all just get along? Follow the Friendship is Magic concept.

Sadly some humans feed on conflict.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff