Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Oh uh... al-alright..." he mumbled thinking of where he should start, "I-I first saw her... on th-the back of-of a-a... p-pack of cigars... Her br-brother had a-a photo on her... I-I met her a-a year later... She had aimed a-a p-pistol at-at my head." The story behind Arron & his love was a very odd one.

"What did you do that she decided to aim a pistol at your head?" Did no one here have a normal relationship?

Crystal Mechanic

Minty Andee

With that question Arron looked down at his boots. "...She bl-blamed me for her br-brother's death." he said quietly, "...that's... an-another story en-entirely b-but I-I did not h-harm her br-brother."

Crystal Mechanic

Quote:
Arron? I&�& I thought I heard you call me&�& No, I&��m just imagining things again. You&��re gone, and you&��re not coming back&�& It was just the wind. That&��s it, I just fancied that I heard you call my name&�&. You&��re not coming back&�& not ever&�&. You left me behind&�& you said you would never leave me behind but you did, and now, now I- I can&��t- I can&��t do this anymore, I can&��t live like this, hearing your voice on the wind and in the squeak of rusty hinges, hearing you call my name in a crowd and whisper in my ear when I&��m about to fall asleep, I can&��t do this just- let. Me. GO! I&��m sorry, I just can&��t&�& I can&��t keep thinking about you&�& you&��re gone, I have to let you go&�&. That&��s what everybody says&�& I have to let you go&�&. I&��m sorry&�&.

--Kay Ceal

The Lythcol mechanic was very confused. "Wh-What..? Are y-you alright? Did I-I hurt you somehow?" he asked.
(Thank you!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces