LovelySakura247
armadillodreamer
LovelySakura247
armadillodreamer
Aw, what did you get?
Heart shaped box of sweets sweatdrop but its the thought that counts

Aw but it's cute!
yup yup heart you have so many kitties with you 4laugh

I would have more but I could only afford one bundle.
dont you just hate that sweatdrop im trying to get more of those candy hearts xd

I'm always tempted by items like that, but I find that I rarely get what I really want. Have you had good luck with Candy Hearts? And have the free GC offers been working for you?

Lonely Lover

armadillodreamer
i got (1) 12 pack and (4) singles. this is what i got: 2 hearts gave me around 8.2m gold, rosamund's passion, minthella, gabriel's wings, decadent frosting, bom bom, pink glitter stockings, red rose corsage, Giovane Maccarone, jada the unicorn, workshop flora, Bonbonieru Konpeito x3, and mint sudae sweets. best ive ever made out on a RIG

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
LovelySakura247
armadillodreamer
i got (1) 12 pack and (4) singles. this is what i got: 2 hearts gave me around 8.2m gold, rosamund's passion, minthella, gabriel's wings, decadent frosting, bom bom, pink glitter stockings, red rose corsage, Giovane Maccarone, jada the unicorn, workshop flora, Bonbonieru Konpeito x3, and mint sudae sweets. best ive ever made out on a RIG

That's awesome! Gabriel's Wings alone would make my day. Congrats!

Lonely Lover

armadillodreamer
LovelySakura247
armadillodreamer

i think its because ive spent so much on here already sweatdrop

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
LovelySakura247
armadillodreamer
LovelySakura247
armadillodreamer

That is definitely within the realm of possibility!

Lonely Lover

armadillodreamer
LovelySakura247
armadillodreamer
LovelySakura247
armadillodreamer

That is definitely within the realm of possibility!
i cant help it gonk the items are so cute

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces