Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Oh my goodness. You have the world's most adorable avi Birdy! emotion_kirakira
I might give this a shot. *puts creative brain cap on* xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Does anyone need a little happiness today? Stop by my Vday thread for a little present! I'm trying to make as many people happy as possible!
kymikazi
it sounds interesting but mang i feel like i do not have enough time to finish before the deadline

I might extend the deadline to the end of the v-day event on the 18th if more people feel this way.

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
` B I R D Y
Boy, do I have a story to tell!

Ok, this has to do with another user, and my husband in real life, OMG kenpachi rama-sama c:

We met 7 years ago, celebrating an anniversary tomorrow actually. In high school at that~ he was far too shy to talk to me and I was far too uncaring to notice him. I went about my high school days not giving a crap. I got hit on by loser jocks and idiots that I didnt even want talking to me. Then one day out of the blue I was sitting alone and he came to talk to me. at first I turned my nose up at him, not because I was shy, but because he weirded me out. not many people in school are just that openly friendly anymore :/ But as time went on he started to talk to me more and more and I started to talk back. we were soon best friends and inseparable during those school days, though he was a grade below me that was A-ok in my book. We were dating by the time I was in the 11th grade, and when I graduated I would be sure to skip out on work or anything else just to go see him. When he graduated the topic about marriage came up and well, the rest is history. heart He is my better half, he is my angel and everything I look forward to when I wake up in the morning. We collect art here on gaia and have an album 500+ strong and counting. We do almost everything together and pretty much where I am, he will be c: I can go on for forever but ill leave it at that, ask me questions if you'd like~

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
NuteIla
Does it have to be real stories? Can I make a poem or something? Lol

You could do it and I'd never know, but you're more likely to get an emotional response from me if it's real ninja

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
` B I R D Y

Love
Because I ******** can.

When I was fifteen, I met a the man I love to this day. We met through the mutual extension of annoying my best friend, we spent hours annoying her with pictures we randomly found on the internet, then we started messaging each other to plan out our next move, then as the night dragged out, the pictures began to be more aimed at each other, more flirty, more cheesy and lovey dovey.. We spent the whole night up talking, sharing pictures, and kicked the night off with skyping, showing each other drawings...

After a that, we hadn't spoken for two days and only by sheer fate [We didn't even plan to go] we met at the friend we had so maliciously annoyed for his birthday, we recognized each other instantly and hugged it out as if we had been friends for years, I flirtiously kissed him on the cheek, and he returned the gesture. So after that we spent the whole day by the pool, swimming, chasing each other, throwing cake and feeding each other. As cheesy as it sounded, we were really young, and had watch to many lovey dovey movies ha ha... When night came around it was time for us to leave, he walked me to the bus stop, the whole way, we talked about the things we loved, things we wanted to do, and things we wish would could have done different in our short time of living..

When we had gotten to the bus stop, we waited for about twenty to thirty minutes til the bus came, and being the us, we were silent the whole time, having spoken about everything our naive little brains could think off. It was an awkward wait, because we could stare at each other for acouple of seconds, hoping one of us had something to say, but we would turn away and stare at the cares in failure..

When the bus came, and we had taken our seats, to which my home was four towns away, I feel asleep in his arms the whole way..

After a couple of months and messaging back and forth, before I started my junior year and his senior, we become a couple.

The end.

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Diamond ln the sky

O my god where's the rest of the body of the guy in your sig!

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Foxy Bossy
Diamond ln the sky

His legs are to the left of her

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Diamond ln the sky
Foxy Bossy
Diamond ln the sky

O, I am terribly sorry sweatdrop

It was freaking me out and I was looing for legs

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Foxy Bossy
Diamond ln the sky
Foxy Bossy
Diamond ln the sky

O, I am terribly sorry sweatdrop

It was freaking me out and I was looing for legs

its ok lol, people freak over it sometimes

Shameless Nerd

18,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Heckler 50
  • Tycoon 200

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
` B I R D Y

I have an hour left before I go out to dinner so please excuse me if this is bad. Idk what to call it..it's basically just me writing about a different kind of love, lol. One-sided.

Puzzle

"I hate surprises so I was really angry when we broke up because just one day, you weren't there anymore. I had you so easily available for so long and in the blink of an eye you just didn't exist in my world anymore. I would see you and you looked so happy and that was so hard for me to accept that we just didn't fit. You know when you're solving a puzzle and you think you've found the right piece because it fits on one side, only to be disappointed because the other side doesn't match the next set of pieces? That's us. You fit me perfectly but I don't complete your side of the puzzle."

Oh! And it's basically based on my "First Love" experience...lol!
I know it's bad! I'm sorry!

Happy Valentine's Day! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas