Yes, of course!

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
` B I R D Y
Boy, do I have a story to tell!

First off, this is a tragic story told in prose. It is supposed to be rather ambiguous. Second off, Happy Valentine's Day!

The sky is dark, the sun’s rays having long disappeared and replaced by the moon. Her rays float down, illuminating the deserted park below. I lay upon the plush, silver blankets, cool with the grass’s dew, breathing in and then expelling the thick, misty air, my body hot with emotion. My lover rests his head upon my chest, his velvet breath caressing my heated skin. With a sigh, he props his cheek upon his raised hand, gazing at me with such intensity that I had never known.
A question escapes my trembling lips, with what they shake I do not know; the intense look vanishes, his onyx eyes shine and he laughs, shaking his head emphatically. He leaves a kiss upon my brow, and for now my worries are gone. He sits up, brushes a monstrous hand through the fur atop his crown, as though agitated. Once again, I chirp a question, a mite concerned. He turns, and there it is: The crippling stare that shakes me to my core, and I shrink back, frightened of the one I hold so dear. His brow furrows, and he murmurs something of a gift for me. He turns away and searches through the love-stained blankets, and I blink, seeing in my eyelids the troubles of our affair: He is known through all of the counties; a charmer, a romancer… a knave, and a lover. His silver-lined tongue has captured the heart of many-a-woman, and his wanton-madness in bed is well-noted. He hungers for the company of a lady at all hours, although most he discovers are not ladies in the least. Aye, he starves his perverse nature, his emaciated soul craving false love and affection; then his starving heart finds me.
Oh guilt, guilt, such awful guilt, emanates from me! A thousand forbidden nights, how could I not see this thief of innocence, turning back to me with his dagger of amour, and then slicing into my love? My bloody innocence cascades from the veins that are my life source. He kisses me with deathly lips, the knife in his hands twists and lacerates the flesh of my soul. He suckles the breath from my lungs, loves me even as I die: I am helpless to his serpent-like betrayal.
His hands abandon the bodkin in my bosom and curl around me; an embrace of suffocation. A drop of crimson hovers upon my plush lips, and he kisses me one last time, staining himself with my purity. He releases his hold on me, lets me fall back to the velveteen sheets, gazes at me with near-disappointment; a disappointment that I could not endure his love. He places a kiss upon my cooling brow, his final insult to my dignity. As he turns away, abandoning me in a pool of dissipating life, all I may do is watch with dimming eyes, my breath labored and my heart weak.
My innocence lost, I lay, dying in my own enamored blood.

P.S. I also posted this in the art arenas!

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I apologize if that story dampened the mood... ^^" I was just excited to share my work, even if it was a little macabre~
Today is the last day to get your stories in! 4laugh

Seeker

How I met the Gaia-guy I love crying
I met a wonderful guy here quite a few years ago. In 2009 I was roaming Rally and I actually become his little playful pet~

At first I thought this was just a roleplay-and-silly little thing. But as time went by I wanted to get to know this person each day more and more!

I won't mention names..~

Anywhom, HIM being an active Gaian and popular RP-er, would have many girls around him; this would...always make me upset, anywho years went by and I finally got to be his girlfriend.
I was always worried that he would cheat on me, but I tried to push those negative thoughts aside and just be happy with what I got. He's on the other side of the world, we're sea's apart. And I can't seem to let this person go. Let's just say Texas...and Africa is closer than where he lives.

This sweet guy does have his flaws but who doesn't?
I'm not perfect neither is he...but things just did not work out.

I do miss his voice though, he had the cutest accent, he was silly, his laugh was contagious and I miss being up at 4am talking to him while the sun is brightly shining over his side. He would sing me songs in Japanese, and would bear with my constant nagging. We were together for 3+ years...on and off because of the distance and my jealousy just...went over board at times.

I recently just left him again and I gotta say..I do regret it so much but, Ive been told if something is meant to be they will come back to you...

Each day gets really difficult to not send [him] a message, "take my back".

~

This guy drives me crazy mad, sometimes, I just want to punch him, and scream at him with all my might.

But in the end, I think I'd love him more than any other in my life.

I wish we would get out s**t together to be together.

--

Recently I left him in the hardest times he's going through...
I feel horrible, but I felt pushed away, as if I became a burden.

Sadly, This lovely guy is not my boyfriend anymore and I doubt he'll ever forgive me but, I thought I'd share this~

` B I R D Y
Boy, do I have a story to tell!

I'm not sure if this fits...~ But heart it's an excuse to rant my love for him (:

Dapper Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Good luck to everybody that's posted a story ^_^
T-minus 2 hours and 45 minutes to the deadline! surprised

Dapper Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
` B I R D Y

Can I throw in half a mil to the prize bucket?>3<
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y

Can I throw in half a mil to the prize bucket?&3<

Of course! surprised You can add it to any of the top three prices, or as random participation prizes as I will be handing those out also 4laugh

Dapper Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y

Of course! surprised You can add it to any of the top three prices, or as random participation prizes as I will be handing those out also 4laugh

I'll split it up among the top 3 3nodding

300k to first

100k to second

100k to third?
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y

300k to first

100k to second

100k to third?

That works! 4laugh

Dapper Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y

300k to first

100k to second

100k to third?

That works! 4laugh

Sweet ^__^

Gah, I need someone to talk to. Tonight sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff