Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

That's kinda what I try and bring in to my charity, a place to hang out, chat about things, hold a few contests and have some fun. We just held a tektek contest for really bad love pairings...and the results were really funny. Kinda wish we had more people, but we are a small little place.

I find the charity forum too quiet so I don't like to hang out there much, but smaller is always better I think. 3nodding It's cosier and everyone knows your name.

Yeah. I spend most of my time in one charity or another...I have been like that for about 4 or 5 years now...Gosh how time flies.

You running it or just hanging out?

Both. I have run my own for 3 years now...before that, I would hang out in them...or run my own side contests and giveaways. I still have a few I hang out in.

But gonna dash for a spell...making dinner

Maybe I should venture in the charity forums again. They are the nicest people on Gaia but they take what feels like forever to respond.

Ooo what's for dinner?

I made burritos!
Yeah, there are some where you bump and bump and never get a reply in, but most of the ones I have been in have people who will talk to you. There are times I just lurk in my own charity because there are so many conversations happening that I love to watch.

Benevolent Sweetheart

12,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
This thread has been truly amazing, glad to have had the chance to do it <3

Thanksss =D
babababunny
F r a g i l l e
babababunny
smartest way to get ladiez in the thread~

And poor ones ;(
But it's true it is the smartest way heart

wow, i'm surprised you're still able to post in this thread. someone muffed up the coding User Image

Well I'm surprised how pretty u are ^^
I'm new you see...
Ai-Mol
rainy day blues
Ai-Mol
rainy day blues
Ai-Mol

uh? im lost now lol sweatdrop

Don't worry I have no idea either. sweatdrop

lol XD

Too much talking during the day to make any sense. You're lucky I'm not offering our promotions. xd

lol im lucky?

Oh you know InuXBoku

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Yeah. I spend most of my time in one charity or another...I have been like that for about 4 or 5 years now...Gosh how time flies.

Both. I have run my own for 3 years now...before that, I would hang out in them...or run my own side contests and giveaways. I still have a few I hang out in.

Maybe I should venture in the charity forums again. They are the nicest people on Gaia but they take what feels like forever to respond.

Ooo what's for dinner?

I made burritos!
Yeah, there are some where you bump and bump and never get a reply in, but most of the ones I have been in have people who will talk to you. There are times I just lurk in my own charity because there are so many conversations happening that I love to watch.

Mmm tasty. emotion_drool

I think it's just timezones. I find that I'm usually online when Gaia is practically dead. It gets awfully lonely.

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Ooo what's for dinner?

I made burritos!

Mmm tasty. emotion_drool

I think it's just timezones. I find that I'm usually online when Gaia is practically dead. It gets awfully lonely.

Sounds like half of y day...I am on usually from 8 til about 5 (or in Gaia time, 5 am til 2..when most people in the US are at school or work)

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Ooo what's for dinner?

I made burritos!

Mmm tasty. emotion_drool

Sounds like half of y day...I am on usually from 8 til about 5 (or in Gaia time, 5 am til 2..when most people in the US are at school or work)

It really does suck, because when the Gaian population starts to become lively is ually when I have to go bed, and then the cycle continues. 3nodding

Lonely Otaku

F r a g i l l e
Ai-Mol
rainy day blues
Ai-Mol
rainy day blues
Ai-Mol

lol XD

Too much talking during the day to make any sense. You're lucky I'm not offering our promotions. xd

lol im lucky?

Oh you know InuXBoku

*0* yes i do lol you?
(I love the aniem so much)

Lonely Otaku

F r a g i l l e
Ai-Mol
rainy day blues
Ai-Mol
rainy day blues
Ai-Mol

lol XD

lol im lucky?

Oh you know InuXBoku

*0* yes i do lol you?
(I love the anime so much)

Super Gaian

14,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Romantic Genius

Saerow
I backka