Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

I usually thank my anons by putting something in my siggy. They usually see it..or at least I hope thay do.

I see a lot of people start up threads thanking their anons, but that's a little over doing it I think.

Yeah, unless they have a lot of anons to thank...in which case, it's prolly a lot easier than putting it in your siggy. Myself, I would just have a link bringing people to my journal to thank my anons...but I have never really had more than one at any given time.

I don't think I've ever had a real one. Usually people don't venture far from their friendslist.

I see them more often around holidays and events myself. I don't stick to a schedule, I just gift when I feel it. Anyone on my friendslist though, I never go anon for, but they also won't chew me out for being nice.

xd Well then I have a long wait until Xmas.

Have people lied to you for donations at all?

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

I usually thank my anons by putting something in my siggy. They usually see it..or at least I hope thay do.

I see a lot of people start up threads thanking their anons, but that's a little over doing it I think.

Yeah, unless they have a lot of anons to thank...in which case, it's prolly a lot easier than putting it in your siggy. Myself, I would just have a link bringing people to my journal to thank my anons...but I have never really had more than one at any given time.

I don't think I've ever had a real one. Usually people don't venture far from their friendslist.

I see them more often around holidays and events myself. I don't stick to a schedule, I just gift when I feel it. Anyone on my friendslist though, I never go anon for, but they also won't chew me out for being nice.

Not that I am aware of, I mean, They do have to stick around and chat a while, which makes it kinda hard to lie. I have been suspicious a couple of times, but after a while, I usually get it all sorted out without doubt clouding my head. And if someone does pull the wool over my eyes...so be it...it's just gold.

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Not that I am aware of, I mean, They do have to stick around and chat a while, which makes it kinda hard to lie. I have been suspicious a couple of times, but after a while, I usually get it all sorted out without doubt clouding my head. And if someone does pull the wool over my eyes...so be it...it's just gold.

Well that's good, I hate those people that bump once and win everything and are then never seen again.

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Well that's good, I hate those people that bump once and win everything and are then never seen again.

I get a few bump and runs...but unless they enter into a contest I am holding and win, they get no donations. I have gotten my fair share of complaints from people that only post a few times then demand I give them stuff...never bothering to read any of the rules.

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

I get a few bump and runs...but unless they enter into a contest I am holding and win, they get no donations. I have gotten my fair share of complaints from people that only post a few times then demand I give them stuff...never bothering to read any of the rules.

It's a shame really. You do this really nice thing for people and there are idiots who demand gold from you because they think they deserve it, it's heartbreaking, but I bet it makes the good ones really worth it.

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

It's a shame really. You do this really nice thing for people and there are idiots who demand gold from you because they think they deserve it, it's heartbreaking, but I bet it makes the good ones really worth it.

Oh yeah. I love all my regulars...Part of the reason I hold so many contest and lotteries. There are always gonna be those that want everything for little effort, and I'm okay with that, I just won't help them unless they are doing something to help themselves...even if it's just posting.

rainy day blues generated a random number between 2 and 1000 ... 666!

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Oh yeah. I love all my regulars...Part of the reason I hold so many contest and lotteries. There are always gonna be those that want everything for little effort, and I'm okay with that, I just won't help them unless they are doing something to help themselves...even if it's just posting.

I love posting. I miss those old giveaways which were all about the social aspect rather than the actual giving. I don't think I've found anywhere in years where I can just hangout and chat and win a few bits and bobs.

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

I love posting. I miss those old giveaways which were all about the social aspect rather than the actual giving. I don't think I've found anywhere in years where I can just hangout and chat and win a few bits and bobs.

That's kinda what I try and bring in to my charity, a place to hang out, chat about things, hold a few contests and have some fun. We just held a tektek contest for really bad love pairings...and the results were really funny. Kinda wish we had more people, but we are a small little place.

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

That's kinda what I try and bring in to my charity, a place to hang out, chat about things, hold a few contests and have some fun. We just held a tektek contest for really bad love pairings...and the results were really funny. Kinda wish we had more people, but we are a small little place.

I find the charity forum too quiet so I don't like to hang out there much, but smaller is always better I think. 3nodding It's cosier and everyone knows your name.

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

I find the charity forum too quiet so I don't like to hang out there much, but smaller is always better I think. 3nodding It's cosier and everyone knows your name.

Yeah. I spend most of my time in one charity or another...I have been like that for about 4 or 5 years now...Gosh how time flies.

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Yeah. I spend most of my time in one charity or another...I have been like that for about 4 or 5 years now...Gosh how time flies.

You running it or just hanging out?

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Both. I have run my own for 3 years now...before that, I would hang out in them...or run my own side contests and giveaways. I still have a few I hang out in.

But gonna dash for a spell...making dinner

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Both. I have run my own for 3 years now...before that, I would hang out in them...or run my own side contests and giveaways. I still have a few I hang out in.

But gonna dash for a spell...making dinner

Maybe I should venture in the charity forums again. They are the nicest people on Gaia but they take what feels like forever to respond.

Ooo what's for dinner?
babababunny
smartest way to get ladiez in the thread~

And poor ones ;(
But it's true it is the smartest way heart

Anxious Strawberry

F r a g i l l e
babababunny
smartest way to get ladiez in the thread~

And poor ones ;(
But it's true it is the smartest way heart

wow, i'm surprised you're still able to post in this thread. someone muffed up the coding User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff