Welcome to Gaia! ::

rainy day blues generated a random number between 2 and 1000 ... 101!

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Yeah, I passed on it since I wouldn't be able to make it work.

I know what you mean, it has some hard colours to match and awkward poses but it's so adorable.

It is, but if I'm not gonna get the full use out of it, I would rather pass on it...Same with Kitty March...cute as hell, but I don't see me getting the use out of it.

Yet you're at a Teddy March giveaway. xd

Yup. I also run a charity. Anything I get that i don't need just becomes funds and prizes to run my own charity.

Aww that's so sweet. 4laugh

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Yeah, I passed on it since I wouldn't be able to make it work.

I know what you mean, it has some hard colours to match and awkward poses but it's so adorable.

It is, but if I'm not gonna get the full use out of it, I would rather pass on it...Same with Kitty March...cute as hell, but I don't see me getting the use out of it.

Yup. I also run a charity. Anything I get that i don't need just becomes funds and prizes to run my own charity.

We've been 3 years running..so it's all good. We are a small and quiet place that doesn't see a lot of action, but we mean well.

rainy day blues generated a random number between 2 and 1000 ... 114!

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

We've been 3 years running..so it's all good. We are a small and quiet place that doesn't see a lot of action, but we mean well.

What kind of Gaians do you help?

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Anyone.
I do not discriminate. All I ask is that you be genuine about needing aid and post. I also randomly giftbomb people...anonymously.

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Anyone.
I do not discriminate. All I ask is that you be genuine about needing aid and post. I also randomly giftbomb people...anonymously.

Any good stories? xd Sorry, I'm so nosey.

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Anyone.

Not really. I do anon stuff now because, well, It happened after I got Lovely Lucie (this was back before the severe inflation, so it was only like 6 million) I had some extra gold so I thought I would be nice to a random user and gifted them something that was about 200K and on their wishlist. What I got back was a nasty message on how I should give them Lovely Lucie and how I was greedy and self-righteous. They never returned what i gave, just decided to complain to me about it. Now I do things completely anon unless it's a direct donation from my charity..

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Anyone.

Not really. I do anon stuff now because, well, It happened after I got Lovely Lucie (this was back before the severe inflation, so it was only like 6 million) I had some extra gold so I thought I would be nice to a random user and gifted them something that was about 200K and on their wishlist. What I got back was a nasty message on how I should give them Lovely Lucie and how I was greedy and self-righteous. They never returned what i gave, just decided to complain to me about it. Now I do things completely anon unless it's a direct donation from my charity..

scream How awful and ungrateful. Thankfully you only spent pennies on this person.

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Anyone.

scream How awful and ungrateful. Thankfully you only spent pennies on this person.

Yeah, but back in those days, 200K was still nice to get.
But because of that one user, I do all random gifts as anon rather than myself. I don't care if people never thank me for them, because if I see them wearing what I gave them, I call it a gift well given!

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Anyone.

But because of that one user, I do all random gifts as anon rather than myself. I don't care if people never thank me for them, because if I see them wearing what I gave them, I call it a gift well given!

Awws you're so sweet. I don't really like anons, mostly cos I like thanking my gifter. 3nodding

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Anyone.

Awws you're so sweet. I don't really like anons, mostly cos I like thanking my gifter. 3nodding

I usually thank my anons by putting something in my siggy. They usually see it..or at least I hope thay do.

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

I usually thank my anons by putting something in my siggy. They usually see it..or at least I hope thay do.

I see a lot of people start up threads thanking their anons, but that's a little over doing it I think.

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

I see a lot of people start up threads thanking their anons, but that's a little over doing it I think.

Yeah, unless they have a lot of anons to thank...in which case, it's prolly a lot easier than putting it in your siggy. Myself, I would just have a link bringing people to my journal to thank my anons...but I have never really had more than one at any given time.

Cluttered Kitten

14,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Just sharing the love with your thread since it's the last day heart

Magical Duck

Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

Yeah, unless they have a lot of anons to thank...in which case, it's prolly a lot easier than putting it in your siggy. Myself, I would just have a link bringing people to my journal to thank my anons...but I have never really had more than one at any given time.

I don't think I've ever had a real one. Usually people don't venture far from their friendslist.

Lady Pants

rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna
rainy day blues
Phanna

I don't think I've ever had a real one. Usually people don't venture far from their friendslist.

I see them more often around holidays and events myself. I don't stick to a schedule, I just gift when I feel it. Anyone on my friendslist though, I never go anon for, but they also won't chew me out for being nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff