• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
OtakuKat
parazesis
OtakuKat
Has anyone seen Stein today?

Not in here, unfortunately. sad

Aw man I think I missed my chance. Oh well, hopefully Gaia will do this again.

Hopefully. *gives cookies*

Moonlight Healer

parazesis
OtakuKat
parazesis
OtakuKat
Has anyone seen Stein today?

Not in here, unfortunately. sad

Aw man I think I missed my chance. Oh well, hopefully Gaia will do this again.

Hopefully. *gives cookies*

Thank you! *nom*

Lunatic

parazesis
Technicolour_Piston
parazesis

*headdesk* I would get the state abbreviations mixed up. xp
XD I'm sorry! I shoulda said Alaska. I think most people do, really. >>;

lol, in my defense, both states start with A and have a K somewhere in there and I had just mentioned Arkansas so it was on my brain. In Alaska's defense, the abbreviation AL is already taken by Alabama if I recall correctly. whee

But Alaska is cool too. I wish I could remember my visit there but I was two so I don't recall anything save for the stories I've been told. Still, only state with larger land-mass than Texas, so I gotta give you some credit. xd So aside from cold what's it like up there hanging off of Canada?
Oh no no, it really does make sense, like I said most people do XD All three of those, really.

You came up? That's cool! /shot for accidental pun
I want to go back to visit Texas again, but it'll be a while before I can... that's one of the few problems with living so far up here, traveling is really expensive x_x I remember pecans at my grandmother's place, though! Aaaand the Riverwalk, in San Antonio.
Other than the cold, it's not way different I guess. Not many people comparatively I suppose but way more than enough for me. I live on the coast so there's mountains on one side and the ocean on the other.
And lots of moose.

Lunatic

parazesis
Para! Para, Chai and I are making a Gaiaversary Ball thread, for the last night! Figure it's a good sendoff to the event :3
Wanna come see when it's done?

Shy Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
comes in and whispers ( i'm going to school and i really hope he comes ! i'll be back... maybe )

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
Technicolour_Piston
parazesis
Para! Para, Chai and I are making a Gaiaversary Ball thread, for the last night! Figure it's a good sendoff to the event :3

Heck yes!

Lunatic

parazesis
Technicolour_Piston
parazesis

Heck yes!
Hallo!~ <3
It got slow towards the end of the night haha. I passed out I'm afraid. Blech. But I think we should do the same for St Patty's or something, that might be fun :3
I think we started it a little late XD But looks like it's still up, which is cool. So we can still partyyyy~

Lunatic

parazesis

Oooh I was going to say, since we weren't sure about a guild, we could make a Summoner hangout thread in Friend Chat if you think that'd be a good idea :3

Lunatic

ookami sensei
Congrats on winning the contest, Ookami!!<3

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
Technicolour_Piston
parazesis

Oooh I was going to say, since we weren't sure about a guild, we could make a Summoner hangout thread in Friend Chat if you think that'd be a good idea :3

Sounds good to me. 3nodding

Lupine Spirit

14,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Technicolour_Piston
ookami sensei

Thank you! I really submitted my entry for fun only. And I checked the results of the contest because I thought a certain entry was going to win and.. I was kinda shocked with the results "xD

Lunatic

Ookami sensei
Technicolour_Piston
ookami sensei

Thank you! I really submitted my entry for fun only. And I checked the results of the contest because I thought a certain entry was going to win and.. I was kinda shocked with the results "xD
Haha I'm glad you did! I knew yours would do well :3 I want to see these commishes of yours, if you decide to post them! <3

Captain_Redpunch's Compadre

Indulgent Goat

yar, there be npcs afoot. pirate

Captain_Redpunch's Compadre

Indulgent Goat

or...maybe not! heh. gonk

Lupine Spirit

14,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Technicolour_Piston
Ookami sensei
Technicolour_Piston
ookami sensei

Haha I'm glad you did! I knew yours would do well :3 I want to see these commishes of yours, if you decide to post them! <3

Haha, and I couldn't believe it XD Now I'm sure I used all my luck during the event XD
I have only one finished so far. Maybe I'll put them in journal or somthing like that. I'm not sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff