Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Ladykiller

Super Nightsong

It can be rough sometimes 3nodding The way people treat me, that's on them. But the way I treat people is what is important to me. There are so many things that are out of our control as human beings that I feel like the one thing I DO have control over is the way that I choose to treat other people.

Maybe the person who said those horrible things to you is having a terrible time right now. Maybe their father died. Maybe they are in an abusive relationship. There is always a reason behind the way people act. It doesnt make it right but I find it easier to deal with when I think in those terms. Then I just feel sorry for them.

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Hello Peeps!
I LOVE YOU ALL
heart

I LOVE YOU MORE! scream

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Jave Chiller
Happy v day

Happy Vday! ^-^

Original Seeker

17,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Key to Victory 50
Yay! Happy V-Day :3

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Ruthful
Hai Lovelies <3 Happy Valentine's Day emotion_bigheart

To you as well! Your avi is so cute and pink~

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
koalasandptv

*walks through the thread, steals cat, walks way* >>

Feral Star

Saiphz
Wew! I'm super excited for this.
oooh, i love space dandy! ^__^

Happy valentine's day everyone!! emotion_bigheart

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
Super Nightsong
But it's always like that. Almost 97% of people I meet are mean and crual. I thought Gaia was the last and only place left to give me hope of not being hated. But I was wrong. And yesterday on zomg was the worst. I never felt so much pain and misery in my life. What (won't give name here cus it's forums. unless you want to know who) said. He called me and my sister a slut and said he'll blacklist me on zomg so I'll never do DMS again. I'm 19. I have feelings too. Why are humans so mean? Online and offline?

Why worry about what someone mean said? That's not the sort of person you want to associate with, anyway. You need to be with people that make you feel good about yourself, and I know there's plenty of kind people on Gaia that can do that! So don't let that one person represent all of Gaia. You're most definitely not hated! heart And I'm sure everyone would give you hugs if they could!

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
BinaryVolts
koalasandptv

*walks through the thread, steals cat, walks way* >>

//is stolen
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW
;U ;

Dangerous Kitten

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Taylonn
Super Nightsong

It can be rough sometimes 3nodding The way people treat me, that's on them. But the way I treat people is what is important to me. There are so many things that are out of our control as human beings that I feel like the one thing I DO have control over is the way that I choose to treat other people.

Maybe the person who said those horrible things to you is having a terrible time right now. Maybe their father died. Maybe they are in an abusive relationship. There is always a reason behind the way people act. It doesnt make it right but I find it easier to deal with when I think in those terms. Then I just feel sorry for them.
No. That wasn't why he did that. A week ago in DMS. He and others complained about my ringset. I have done DMS 31 times with no problems. And for him to say I "needed" to swap my ring cls is like say my rings are his and I dunno what I'm doing. Now he's going to blacklist me for no reason, he made sis cry. I dunno what to do. I sent a report but I dunno if it will get through. I lost all hope.

OcTrollBer-Mule's Partner

Wheezing Loiterer

Cotton Candy Panic
PuzzBeef
I'm high-tech Cupid! I'mma shoot you guys with my loooove cannon wink

Could you shoot Louie with it?

Make sure he's facing me first, I dun want no mistakes and for him to fall in love with a potted plant or something.

No promises, but I can definitely give it a shot wink

Fashionable Nerd

Taylonn
Saiphz
Wew! I'm super excited for this.

Me too but I wonder when the event will happen. I loved the mad libs last time around.
H hey yeah!!! That was really fun! I hope they do something similar xD

Man-Hungry Codger

bah humbug!

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
koalasandptv
//is stolen
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW
;U ;