Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

Wew! I'm super excited for this.

Fluffy Trash

Good luck to everyone and have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Advanced Enabler

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hm, guess it's time to get into my V-day gear...

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Yay! It's Valentine's Day! I can't wait to see what all the items from Switchem are this time around!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hi sisky. How are you? I just had my Gaiaversary on the 7th of this month. I threw myself parties at all the flash spaces. One day I played true or dare by my Towns 2 house, but lagged out with only twenty or so friends sadly, then I played hide and seek with friends on zOMG!, then I tried doing an avatar race in Virtual Hollywood, but we all got disconnected when changing screens. So it was a ton of fun despite the tech issues. What do you do for your Gaiaversary? Thank you for doing this event even with Uncle Kenny gone now.

Adorable Fisher

Happy Valentine's Day!

Green Ladykiller

Hey guys, Happy V-Day ;D

Sweet Gaian

6,075 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
gaia_angelleft Happy Valentin! gaia_angelright emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Quiet Daydreamer
Happy Valentine's Day!

Hm, guess it's time to get into my V-day gear...

I-is that your V-Day gear? eek

sweatdrop I'll never look at croissants the same...

Green Ladykiller

Ayleria
Hi everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! So glad we have a forum for this now! smile

I've been waiting for it all day lol

Green Ladykiller

Saiphz
Wew! I'm super excited for this.

Me too but I wonder when the event will happen. I loved the mad libs last time around.
Happy Valentine's Day babes!

Dangerous Kitten

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I dunno if this should go here, but it is related to Valentine's day. Why do I need to celebrate it if I know I'm hated? I dunno why I'm asking. I just want to fit into something again. I hate being hated all the time for the last 14 years. I know I have good friends to help me, but I cant physically hug you guys and feel comfort. Please help me. And sorry if this doesn't belong here. I just dunno where to go anymore. Though happy Valentine's day to you guys. Not me.

Shy Seeker

Happy Valentine's Day! heart

Green Ladykiller

Super Nightsong
I dunno if this should go here, but it is related to Valentine's day. Why do I need to celebrate it if I know I'm hated? I dunno why I'm asking. I just want to fit into something again. I hate being hated all the time for the last 14 years. I know I have good friends to help me, but I cant physically hug you guys and feel comfort. Please help me. And sorry if this doesn't belong here. I just dunno where to go anymore. Though happy Valentine's day to you guys. Not me.

I don't hate you. I dont even know you ;o ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces