Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

User Image

You find yourself at the shore of a lake, with no memory of how you got there. At your feet, the water ripples gently as it hits the sand; the only light is coming from the blood-red moon hanging low above the horizon, painting the whole place in an eerie light.

In the middle of the lake, you can just make out an island with a grand building on it. It seems forlorn, from a past age... And yet it stands tall and strong in the middle of that seemingly deserted patch of land.

As you wonder how to reach the island, a giant creature glides down from the sky; you take a few steps back as it lands on the shore, its scaly claws digging into the sand as it folds its giant, bat-like wings and turns its head to you.

"Have you come to visit the castle?"

Surprised, you look around, but there is no one else. As the voice asks the same question, you realize it is the dragon by your side that is talking to you; you are unsure what to answer. Before you get a chance, however, the dragon speaks again.

"I will take you there."

The dragon kneels down, allowing you to climb onto its back; you grab on tightly as it spreads its mighty wings and takes off towards the island...

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Hello and welcome to the Sanguine Moon Valentines Event Thread! gaia_nitemareright
Jump right in and make yourself at home; anything goes here from anoning, to casual roleplaying, to just hanging out with friends and chatting it up. And, of course, enjoying the event!

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Sanguine Moon is a little bit of everything. gaia_nitemareright
While the guild itself is officially based around the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle series, we are much more versatile than just that.
We started off as a group of anons, creepy ones specifically, who wanted a place to call home, a place to be with our friends year-round. During the events, you will very likely be seeing the anons creep out of the woodworks to play.
Between events, we hang out and have fun with roleplaying; usually there's at least one crazy story going on. Feel free to jump in and join the fun!
Or, if you just want to have a place to chat with creepy crazy deranged awesome people, you are absolutely welcome as well!
A minor warning: When I say creepy, I mean creepy; some of the things that go on in the guild or any of the event threads may get rather gory and violent. If you have a weak stomach, maybe this is not the place for you.
Another minor warning: There's a lot of pervs hanging around too, so if you don't want to be creeped on, be careful what you wear and how you act...
Final warning: We WILL eventually corrupt your mind if you hang out with us long enough.

User Image

Guild Captain: -Youou-TR-Kurogane-
Vice Captain: -Yuui-TR-Flourite-

As for me (Nanzzy-chan), I'm the unofficial spokesperson outside of the guild, and the one in charge of the event threads, the lay-outs and the tl;dr's that no one ever bothers to read anyways~

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Leave your real life at the door, please. gaia_nitemareright
This does not mean you can't talk about it of course; however, this is the internet, a place that brings out the worst in people sometimes.
This is a place of mysteries and dark secrets, and not everyone may act nice; doesn't mean they're actually bad people, so please, don't, I repeat, DON'T take any personal offence.
That just creates unnecessary drama and takes the fun out of the play.
Which leads me to the next rule:

gaia_nitemareleft Do NOT, under any circumstances, start any drama. gaia_nitemareright
That means NO starting it.
NO provoking it, especially with people you know are drama-prone.
NO continuing it, even if someone else started; please, be the mature one and immediately move it out of the thread to somewhere private if you have to.
Anyone who fails to follow this rule, we will personally hunt down and kill you.
Seriously.
Keep it fun, guys.

gaia_nitemareleft Don't just report anyone or anything in this thread. gaia_nitemareright
Especially not before talking to one of the guild's crew.
Related to the above rule, obviously.
Reporting someone just because you don't like their face or their 'tude is just childish.
IF the need arises to report someone, the crew will take care of it.

gaia_nitemareleft ToS and all that jazz. gaia_nitemareright
Because well... It's the ToS.
This is a place focused on creepy things and such, so by all means, entertain us with your gore and stalkerish behaviour.
However, if anyone tells you that they are uncomfortable with your behaviour, be considerate and tone it down a little, please.
If you feel they were unfair in calling you out, talk to one of the crew and we will decide whether it was justified or not.
Once again, this is not a place for the faint of heart, so don't get upset over every little drop of blood.

gaia_nitemareleft Finally, some common courtesy is to be expected. gaia_nitemareright
- Try and keep the quote trees at a decent length.
I don't mind them that much, but it can be annoying when you try to skim through a page which is filled with just one row of the same quote tree with huge images and such.
- For that matter, if you post a big image (let's say bigger than signature size which is 500x500), a long rant/story/other wall of text, or ESPECIALLY a video, try to put spoiler tags around it. Not only does it cut down on page length, in the case of videos it also helps load the page faster.
Especially useful when others quote the video so it doesn't have to load several times on the same page.
- Swearing... I don't mind it really, hell, I'm a foulmouth myself. Try and keep it down, but for people who are really bothered by it, there's also such a thing as a word filter. After all, some characters wouldn't really be in character if they cut down on the swearing.
- Lastly, if you're in a casual roleplay with someone, and you happen to get killed/fatally injured, please, don't go out of your way to cheat or avoid death. There's usually at least a few people around with the ability to revive and it really shouldn't be that big of a deal to float around as a ghost for a while. Not allowing yourself to be killed or at least injured might just take the fun out of it for others.
These above common courtesy points aren't so much rules as guidelines, it would be nice if you stuck to them but I won't kill you if you don't.

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Follow these simple guidelines and you too can be an anon! gaia_nitemareright
- You find yourself a victim.
- Pick a nice gift for them. This could be an expensive item from their wishlist or quest thread, but just a pair of Lucki Amigo Pants is fine too. Some anons even go with a gift to match their persona, like giving everyone a cupcake for example.
It really doesn't matter. However, if you usually give out random gold shop items with a range of 0-10k, make sure to check whether your victim has any gold shop or other cheap items on their wishlist or quest thread! It costs you the same amount, but shows double the effort, and you might help people with their quests that way too.
- After you find a suitable gift, then follows the most important part; the message! Whether you want to write a witty or punny one-liner, a romantic poem, a joke or riddle, or maybe a spooky short story - anything goes. Just make sure to put some effort into it; check the spelling, use proper capitalization and punctuation, things like that. You don't have to be a literature major, but at least try. Also try to not just send the same message to everyone, it's more fun to get a personalized message after all!
- Once the message is written, come up with your own unique pen name; this is to identify the anon by without actually revealing their identity!
- Make sure to check the anonymous box before you send the gift! I could not stress this part enough; make sure to double-check this because if you forget, obviously it defeats the whole purpose of ANONYMOUS gifting.

Once you receive an anon, be sure to post it; anons like to know that you received their message and show it to others so they can read it as well.
Also try to give a proper reply to the message in the same post; whether it is in the same form as the anon or just a simple thank you, let them know you appreciate their effort!

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft If we have anything to tell you, we will put it here. gaia_nitemareright
02/14/2014 - The Sanguine Moon Valentines Event Thread is officially opened!
02/14/2014 still - Our very first thread-wide roleplay event is up and running, go check it out in the post below!

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft They're, like, watching us or something. gaia_nitemareright
Join us in our first ever thread-wide roleplay event!

User ImageTakeshi here... Uhm, so.
Usually Nanzzy writes these things and all, but she mumbled something about
'those damn vampires' and took off, so I guess I have to do her dirty work again.

She refused to say a lot about it, but apparently there's vampires out there.
You know, the bloodsucking, human-looking, dangerous kind. Or so I've heard.
Their leader, Count Dragan, seems nice enough, all polite and such; but
who knows, could be an act. So, yeah.
Basically I guess I'm supposed to warn you? Something like 'be careful out
there, especially at night', or 'hold on to your garlic and holy water', I don't know.
Just... watch your backs I guess. Not that I really care. *shrugs*
Shō ga nee na...

Count Dragan
"Such ridiculous accusations which you throw around so easily.
We mean the humans no harm, blood simply happens to be what we need to
sustain ourselves. We would never dare to just take any human's blood by force;
and should anyone willingly offer their blood, we will be most delighted to accept
and do our best to protect them of course.

If any of you humans wishes to join our ranks, just find one of my children and
they will lead you to me. Please do consider my generous offer; you get eternal
life, much increased durability and speed, and other great perks. However, should
anyone try to cross us, the consequences for them will be grave. We just want to
spend our time among the humans in peace."

Fuzakeru na...
Yeah, watch your backs sounds like a great idea right about now.
Or, y'know, if you're into that sorta thing, I guess you could find a vampire to turn
you or something. I don't really care. They don't seem to care much either.
Just letting you know they're out there, I guess.

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft That's what Valentine's Day is all about after all! gaia_nitemareright

Check out this lovely art, drawn and inked by our Vice Captain, -Yuui-TR-Flourite-, and coloured by the ever-so-lovely miss xx..Badwolf..xx!
A little dedication to our dear Captain and his sweetheart, in the spirit of Valentine heart
User Image

And since I believe that Valentine's Day is not just about celebrating romantic love, but any kind of love, whether it's family, friends, or just the world in general; let's all try to be nice to each other this holiday and spread the love!
This is something not just the kids, but everyone needs to know; love makes the world more awesome heart

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Want to affiliate with us? gaia_nitemareright
Leave us a message in the thread or by PM with a banner + link!

gaia_nitemareleft Links In gaia_nitemareright

gaia_nitemareleft Links Out gaia_nitemareright
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.88631][img]http://oi1275.photobucket.com/albums/y453/i931/Kuro-puu/Sanguine%20Moon/guildad.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.88631][img]http://oi1275.photobucket.com/albums/y453/i931/Kuro-puu/Sanguine%20Moon/guildbannertext.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.88631][img]http://oi1275.photobucket.com/albums/y453/i931/Kuro-puu/Sanguine%20Moon/guildbannersmall-1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Phantom Anon