Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Pumpkin

Tsuki_Kirkland
strawberryalice
Tsuki_Kirkland
That’s nice of you. I don’t need one but it’s nice to see someone willing to give theirs up for someone else.

I don't mind, I notice the people who missed him were distressed, so I figured I'd do a little something for them. c: I gave out my extra, but am buying some more to give out here.

that is very kind of you.

Thanks~ c:

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
strawberryalice
Conis
strawberryalice
Conis
I was doing so well, I managed to forget to log in yesterday. I don't know why I thought I did, but all it took was missing one day, and no bear for me. Sadness =(

Well, turn that frown upside down! You've got a little buddy waiting for you! <3 Sorry you missed him, he decided to arrive late by mail!

*SQUEE!* Thank you! He's SO FLUFFEH!

Is there any event items you might have missed from years ago? Maybe I can see if I have anything you'd like? ^_^

You're very welcome. heart

As much as I hate to admit it, I've missed most of the events from past years. I only really started participating in the events since last Christmas cause I really became active on here throughout the last year, though I've been a gaian since '04. My computer broke though, so I wasn't able to participate in the snowball fight, so I had to buy the Frosted Dress, Gloves, and Adornment. This Valentine's Days, an anon gave me a hair pin from the 2k11 V-Day event.
You don't have to give me anything in return, I wanted to give you the bear.
But if you are compelled to do so, or insist on it, I would be interested in expanding my collection of Valentine's event items from years past.

Ooooo let me check my closet! ^_^ I'm usually pretty good about getting event freebies. I've been slacking a bit lately, and I haven't tried to get or bothered with the pay-to-win games, but I'm usually real good for the stuff they just hand out, or takes moderate effort. I'm sure I have something you might like ^_^

Shy Pumpkin

SilentCreed01
I don't need one, i just wanted to say this is nice of you c:

Oh, thank you~ c: heart

Shy Pumpkin

Conis
strawberryalice
Conis
strawberryalice
Evyflakes
they're rare or something?
I have one, I just assumed everyone did though.

They must have been hidden somehow, cause I don't even know how I got the one I had. Some people missed him, so I'm just giving some out cause it's fun to do nice things. c:

It was the bonus for collecting all 5 items, one for each day. If you missed a day, you didn't get the bear. like, it seems I missed the animated hearts yesterday x.x I'm kinda kicking myself, I can't believe I forgot to log in.

AAAAAHHHH that makes sense. I collected them all. So, you don't have the animated hearts?

Yeah, that's the one I missed. So silly, of all the items to miss out on, I miss the animated one >_<

Well, you don't lack it anymore! I hope you enjoy it~
c: heart

Shy Pumpkin

Conis
strawberryalice
Conis
strawberryalice
Evyflakes

They must have been hidden somehow, cause I don't even know how I got the one I had. Some people missed him, so I'm just giving some out cause it's fun to do nice things. c:

It was the bonus for collecting all 5 items, one for each day. If you missed a day, you didn't get the bear. like, it seems I missed the animated hearts yesterday x.x I'm kinda kicking myself, I can't believe I forgot to log in.

AAAAAHHHH that makes sense. I collected them all. So, you don't have the animated hearts?

Yeah, that's the one I missed. So silly, of all the items to miss out on, I miss the animated one >_<

Shy Pumpkin

yellowkissafellow
strawberryalice
yellowkissafellow
strawberryalice
yellowkissafellow
strawberryalice
I've got an extra one to give out. c: heart

I would heart one !!!

Well, you've got one now c: heart

emotion_bigheart Thank you so much emotion_bigheart I will cherish him emotion_kirakira

You're very welcome, dear. heart I'm glad you will treat him well. c:

I will & you can count on me! Appreciate your kindness so much heart

I know I can~
No problem. I'm glad I could help out some people. c: heart

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Man, I was almost devastated when I saw that he wasn't the prize on the 5th day, then I was stupidly overjoyed when I saw him in my inventory.

Shy Pumpkin

RapideCroche
strawberryalice
RapideCroche
I thought everyone got one.

I didn't even know it when I got mine. Some people missed him.

It just kinda showed up. ._.

Yeah, I figured. lol Kind of creepy. rofl

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
strawberryalice
Conis
strawberryalice
Conis
strawberryalice
Evyflakes

<3 Thank you! Sending a couple little things your way ^_^ Hope you have a use for them =D

High-functioning Elder

Can we talk about how absolutely wonderful people like you are? heart

Shy Pumpkin

Mute Black Sheep
Man, I was almost devastated when I saw that he wasn't the prize on the 5th day, then I was stupidly overjoyed when I saw him in my inventory.

I had no idea we were getting a bonus item, but I was creeped out when I saw that an item just showed up in my closet. rofl I'm kind of a noob at participating in the events on here, even though I've been on Gaia since '04. sweatdrop

Fluffy Kitten

strawberryalice

wanted to pop in and say your avi is absolutely gorgeous emotion_bigheart

Shy Pumpkin

Ontelligent
Can we talk about how absolutely wonderful people like you are? heart

redface Awwwww arigato gozaimasu~! I'm just happy to help people out. No big deal. heart

Shy Pumpkin

Conis

<3 Thank you! Sending a couple little things your way ^_^ Hope you have a use for them =D

You're welcome~

And thank you!!!! heart I always make use of the items I am given. c:

Shy Teenager

strawberryalice
SilentCreed01
I don't need one, i just wanted to say this is nice of you c:

Oh, thank you~ c: heart
ur welcome~ nice avii btw whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff