Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Pumpkin

Jade Vine
strawberryalice
Jade Vine
heart

We have a winner~! Sorry for the delay, the internet was down for most of the day, so I ended up reading most of Catching Fire! I'll PM you the list of items to choose from shortly! c:

Congratulations~!

No problem! & I love the Hunger Games series.. have you watched the movie? 3nodding

Oh yes, I've seen them both. they were fantastic. I really love the books so far though. I'm almost done with CF. I started reading it this morning after the internet went down.

Shy Pumpkin

Sinful Royalty
strawberryalice

Awwww kitties are one of my weaknesses, they're so adorable~

c: -pets and scratches behind kitty ears-
How are you today?

Mew~ *purrs more, nuzzles your fingers*

I'm fine.. sleepy though, heh. Already passed 12:30am my time. >:p

Awww I hope you got some rest~!

Shy Pumpkin

sequentverdure
strawberryalice
sequentverdure
A friend missed grabbing the Googly bear (despite being reminded >___> ) so I thought I'd try my luck to grab one to give ^^;

How is everyone today? :3

Sure, no problem~ ^_____^ Sending on your way soon! heart Did she collect all the event items?

Oh my, thank you!
Almost - all but yesterday >___< I just got an email from her lamenting that she forgot to click last night XD I sent a reminder yesterday, too XD Because this keeps happening >.> I tried to collect an extra on a mule for her but I missed a day >_<

You're welcome~! It's no biggie. c:

Shy Pumpkin

sequentverdure
strawberryalice

Thank you again! ^__^ I should have had you gift her directly, that was silly of me, but I've passed it along and included your name so she knows who it came from!

It's okay, I'm happy to help, so you're welcome~! c: heart

Shy Pumpkin

zephryl
Hi! Do you have any of the second half of the Switchem items left?~ I gave up hope of getting past level 9 on that game without GC crying

I got stuck on level 10, and I gave up. I'll see what I can do. c:

yuintakie_yuki
can i have googly bear and button's blind date please?
it's kind of weird though, i was logged on for the past few days, and the first link for the first day didn't show up to me o.o

Googly bear will definitely be sent, guaranteed. I'll see what I can do on the Button's Blind Date, okay? c: heart

Explorer

9,950 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
strawberryalice
Jade Vine
strawberryalice
Jade Vine
heart

We have a winner~! Sorry for the delay, the internet was down for most of the day, so I ended up reading most of Catching Fire! I'll PM you the list of items to choose from shortly! c:

Congratulations~!

No problem! & I love the Hunger Games series.. have you watched the movie? 3nodding

Oh yes, I've seen them both. they were fantastic. I really love the books so far though. I'm almost done with CF. I started reading it this morning after the internet went down.

Thank you so much! & Enjoy the books. They're wonderful to read! 3nodding

Shy Pumpkin

azn_kid677
Hey! I just returned to gaia after a 5 month hiatus, I ended up missing the first 3 days and yesterday's due to life being hectic.

I'll see what I can do for you, okay. My internet wen down before page nine, and I finally logged back in to find an extra 8 pages waiting for me to look through. Please, bear with me~

azn_kid677
strawberryalice
I got 11 on page 9.

Someone else already won the RNG contest before you, but I realize I wasn't really specific on the terms of the RNG contest, I will PM you shortly with a list of items. c:

Congratulations~

Bell-senpai
Any googlies left? I forgot to log in yesterday. (I swear I did though because I got the Gaiaversary Halo)

Yeah, I'll send you one shortly dear~ c: ^____^

Schmoozer1
I would love to win one of the Valentines 2k14 items...here goes my first chance to WIN WIN WIN!!!!

Which Valentine's 2k14 items did you miss out on?

iMirla
Can't believe that I missed the last day sad

So you need a googly bear? And which item did you miss?

Shy Pumpkin

Anxious Helper

14,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
strawberryalice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chocobo sighted!

Shy Pumpkin

LoveMagicFlower
strawberryalice

Chocobo sighted!

Congratulations~! c: I'll PM you shortly. c: <3

Anxious Helper

14,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
strawberryalice
LoveMagicFlower
strawberryalice

Chocobo sighted!

TwT *internal squeeing*

Shy Pumpkin

The RNG contest is back on!

Generate an 11, like I did on my first page post, and you win! Items you can win are listed in the first page, on my first post.

Good luck everyone~!

Shy Pumpkin

LoveMagicFlower
strawberryalice
LoveMagicFlower
strawberryalice

Chocobo sighted!

TwT *internal squeeing*

c: Enjoy~

Shy Pumpkin

Caitian generated a random number between 1 and 77 ... 67!

Dangerous Hunter

strawberryalice

Hi! I got home today and sequentverdure sent me a bear courtesy of you (as well as a scolding for forgetting to pick one up myself)! Thank you so much xd !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff