Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Strawberry

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
Conis
I was doing so well, I managed to forget to log in yesterday. I don't know why I thought I did, but all it took was missing one day, and no bear for me. Sadness =(

Well, turn that frown upside down! You've got a little buddy waiting for you! <3 Sorry you missed him, he decided to arrive late by mail!

Dedicated Hoarder

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
strawberryalice
Conis
I was doing so well, I managed to forget to log in yesterday. I don't know why I thought I did, but all it took was missing one day, and no bear for me. Sadness =(

Well, turn that frown upside down! You've got a little buddy waiting for you! <3 Sorry you missed him, he decided to arrive late by mail!

*SQUEE!* Thank you! He's SO FLUFFEH!

Is there any event items you might have missed from years ago? Maybe I can see if I have anything you'd like? ^_^

Merry Strawberry

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
Tsuki_Kirkland
That’s nice of you. I don’t need one but it’s nice to see someone willing to give theirs up for someone else.

I don't mind, I notice the people who missed him were distressed, so I figured I'd do a little something for them. c: I gave out my extra, but am buying some more to give out here.

Merry Strawberry

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
Evyflakes
they're rare or something?
I have one, I just assumed everyone did though.

They must have been hidden somehow, cause I don't even know how I got the one I had. Some people missed him, so I'm just giving some out cause it's fun to do nice things. c:

Merry Strawberry

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
yellowkissafellow
strawberryalice
yellowkissafellow
strawberryalice
I've got an extra one to give out. c: heart

I would heart one !!!

Well, you've got one now c: heart

emotion_bigheart Thank you so much emotion_bigheart I will cherish him emotion_kirakira

You're very welcome, dear. heart I'm glad you will treat him well. c:

Dedicated Hoarder

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
strawberryalice
Evyflakes

They must have been hidden somehow, cause I don't even know how I got the one I had. Some people missed him, so I'm just giving some out cause it's fun to do nice things. c:

It was the bonus for collecting all 5 items, one for each day. If you missed a day, you didn't get the bear. like, it seems I missed the animated hearts yesterday x.x I'm kinda kicking myself, I can't believe I forgot to log in.

Merry Strawberry

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
Kubbies
strawberryalice
Kubbies
Awwwh, googly bear? heart

I'd love you forever 4laugh

Well, now you're stuck loving me forever rofl
I sent you one as well. c: heart

grazie, bella <3 heart
My everlasting love belongs to thee.

You're most welcome, doll~
heart heart

Merry Strawberry

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
RapideCroche
I thought everyone got one.

I didn't even know it when I got mine. Some people missed him.

Merry Strawberry

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
Conis
strawberryalice
Evyflakes

It was the bonus for collecting all 5 items, one for each day. If you missed a day, you didn't get the bear. like, it seems I missed the animated hearts yesterday x.x I'm kinda kicking myself, I can't believe I forgot to log in.

AAAAAHHHH that makes sense. I collected them all. So, you don't have the animated hearts?

Cutie-Pie

15,450 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
strawberryalice
Tsuki_Kirkland
That’s nice of you. I don’t need one but it’s nice to see someone willing to give theirs up for someone else.

I don't mind, I notice the people who missed him were distressed, so I figured I'd do a little something for them. c: I gave out my extra, but am buying some more to give out here.

that is very kind of you.
I don't need one, i just wanted to say this is nice of you c:

Dedicated Hoarder

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
strawberryalice
Conis
strawberryalice
Evyflakes

AAAAAHHHH that makes sense. I collected them all. So, you don't have the animated hearts?

Yeah, that's the one I missed. So silly, of all the items to miss out on, I miss the animated one >_<
strawberryalice
yellowkissafellow
strawberryalice
yellowkissafellow
strawberryalice
I've got an extra one to give out. c: heart

I would heart one !!!

Well, you've got one now c: heart

emotion_bigheart Thank you so much emotion_bigheart I will cherish him emotion_kirakira

You're very welcome, dear. heart I'm glad you will treat him well. c:

I will & you can count on me! Appreciate your kindness so much heart

Inquisitive Glitch

13,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
strawberryalice
RapideCroche
I thought everyone got one.

I didn't even know it when I got mine. Some people missed him.

It just kinda showed up. ._.

Merry Strawberry

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
Conis
strawberryalice
Conis

*SQUEE!* Thank you! He's SO FLUFFEH!

Is there any event items you might have missed from years ago? Maybe I can see if I have anything you'd like? ^_^

You're very welcome. heart

As much as I hate to admit it, I've missed most of the events from past years. I only really started participating in the events since last Christmas cause I really became active on here throughout the last year, though I've been a gaian since '04. My computer broke though, so I wasn't able to participate in the snowball fight, so I had to buy the Frosted Dress, Gloves, and Adornment. This Valentine's Days, an anon gave me a hair pin from the 2k11 V-Day event.
You don't have to give me anything in return, I wanted to give you the bear.
But if you are compelled to do so, or insist on it, I would be interested in expanding my collection of Valentine's event items from years past.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff