Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Celebrity date is one of the switchem prizes. Why did they put an mc in there? o_o

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Alpaca With A Mustache
Celebrity date is one of the switchem prizes. Why did they put an mc in there? o_o

Yeah, I got that too. I had to double check if it was an MC. o.O

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
VonVix
Alpaca With A Mustache

Yeah, I got that too. I had to double check if it was an MC. o.O
I'm really disappointed now that i see the list. These are all re-released items. The xmas switchem had new items D:

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Todes Sehnsucht
I guess they didn't have enough time to make new items so they just grabbed some V-Day themed items :/
They had plenty of time to make new items they were just too busy focusing those efforts into items in the cash shop. cry

Angelic Gaian

11,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
Alpaca With A Mustache
Todes Sehnsucht
I guess they didn't have enough time to make new items so they just grabbed some V-Day themed items :/
They had plenty of time to make new items they were just too busy focusing those efforts into items in the cash shop. cry

Agreed completely.

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
this whole event feels like a last minute thing to get people to stop complaining because gaia made a poor decision.

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Freaque of Nature
this whole event feels like a last minute thing to get people to stop complaining because gaia made a poor decision.
It truly does. I was happy at first and all eager to see what new switchem items came out and then i was just like aww.... emo Why do you make me feel happy and then crush my spirits gaia

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Uncle Kenny left for a better job opportunity and before that he didn't get any instructions about the event so there is no new items for Switchem it seems. I am surprised they even brought the game back with the Valentine theme.

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Flux
Uncle Kenny left for a better job opportunity and before that he didn't get any instructions about the event so there is no new items for Switchem it seems. I am surprised they even brought the game back with the Valentine theme.
WHAT!? Nooooo! Even uncle kenny left crying

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Alpaca With A Mustache
Freaque of Nature
It truly does. I was happy at first and all eager to see what new switchem items came out and then i was just like aww.... emo Why do you make me feel happy and then crush my spirits gaia

I know I'm blaming poor planning and bad decisions... if I try to blame anything else I will end up upset.

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Freaque of Nature
Alpaca With A Mustache
Freaque of Nature

I know I'm blaming poor planning and bad decisions... if I try to blame anything else I will end up upset.
That's really all that's been happening to gaia lately.... I see a very bleak future...

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Alpaca With A Mustache
Freaque of Nature
Alpaca With A Mustache
Freaque of Nature

That's really all that's been happening to gaia lately.... I see a very bleak future...

Yeah I admit this year is quite disappointing so far.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Alpaca With A Mustache
Flux
WHAT!? Nooooo! Even uncle kenny left crying
inb4 here is a topic discussing this.

Perfect Animal

Alpaca With A Mustache

User Image

could you link me switchem?
it doesnt work for me, cant see an '; event' page yet

Click here for my art auction

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items