Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Shoujo

*love dovey stuff*

Whether you're celebrating today with a special someone, alone, or are just indifferent, what would you say is what you like most about V Day? Or what you hate most?

For fun, feel free to post your favorite funny, saucy, or romantic valentines pick up lines/cards. Comic sans also accepted mrgreen

Lavish Millionaire

Chocolate. It's the day I can get a crap ton of chocolate. I don't hate this holiday but I don't understand why getting dressed up and going out is important. It's more of a hassle to go out than stay at home and order in.

Romantic Sweetheart

9,625 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
I work at an elementary school, and I like the children's excitement and fun at the parties and getting candy and cards. <3

GO

10,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Sending people prank valentines day cards, mainly pulled from the net. That and chocolate.

Magical Shoujo

Mama Cockroach
Chocolate. It's the day I can get a crap ton of chocolate. I don't hate this holiday but I don't understand why getting dressed up and going out is important. It's more of a hassle to go out than stay at home and order in.

I like chocolate and tomorrow I'm getting all the discounted chocolate I can get :do want:

MJ Spooks's Husbando

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Date away from the kids. I have three, and they are always all over me, so any chance to get away from the kids is a good one for at least a break. Plus, my friends are a lot more likely to say they'd watch the kids, since one of them is a bachelor for life

Magical Shoujo

Aaron Kain
Sending people prank valentines day cards, mainly pulled from the net. That and chocolate.

A+ plan; we think alike cool

Ladykiller

I'm a sucker for flowers and chocolate, haha, so those are the things I love about V-day (especially the day after when sweets go on sale). I dislike the ooey-gooey, lovey-dovey movies my friend always tries to get me to watch with her on this day, though. emotion_donotwant

Dapper Capitalist

The discounted chocolate on the 15th emotion_yatta

Magical Shoujo

Belle613
I work at an elementary school, and I like the children's excitement and fun at the parties and getting candy and cards. <3

I kinda miss doing that! Everybody made something for everybody so no one felt left out. My little sister just did hers, albeit a la Don't Hug Me I'm scared sweatdrop

MJ Spooks's Husbando

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
NaomiNaomi
I'm a sucker for flowers and chocolate, haha, so those are the things I love about V-day (especially the day after when sweets go on sale). I dislike the ooey-gooey, lovey-dovey movies my friend always tries to get me to watch with her on this day, though. emotion_donotwant

Should have found a horror movie to watch instead. Me and my hubbie saw Wolfman once because we wanted to, and didn't even touch all he romance out that week.

Magical Shoujo

Diamond Wales
Date away from the kids. I have three, and they are always all over me, so any chance to get away from the kids is a good one for at least a break. Plus, my friends are a lot more likely to say they'd watch the kids, since one of them is a bachelor for life

Make the friend babysit xd well, however you spend your V day, enjoy it! heart

Ladykiller

I'm a scaredy-cat, so horror movies are a no-go, haha.

Magical Shoujo

CreativeButLazy
The discounted chocolate on the 15th emotion_yatta

chocolate emotion_drool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MJ Spooks's Husbando

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
NaomiNaomi
I'm a scaredy-cat, so horror movies are a no-go, haha.

Ah, well, guess that means you'll have to go see something else. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces