Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
Kate stared at Minty for a moment while trying to piece together her words. "Uh huh. That's what they all say. Then suddenly, they're sick!" She lowered her head and kicked her feet back-n-forth once Valentines were mentioned. "I've had enough. No point wasting a valentine on a girl who isn't looking for love right now. How about you?"

If you say so. ^^

"Oh Kate, you friend face." Minty hugged the other girl, "They are not a waste. You don't have to look for love to be loved. Maybe you could be my Palentine? Not luvvy luvvy, but best friends kind?"

<3 I do!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: I had been having trouble finding a reason to stay at this grand ball until I saw you. You, in your red and tan dress, had successfully captured the attention of most guests there. I watched the fluid movements of your shiny black shoes carry you around as you represented the true spirit of a ballroom. A small flip of my wrist delivered the bouquet meant for you to your seat at the assigned table. Happy Valentine's Day.
~Fairy's Soul

As she returned to her seat, the first thing she'd notice was a beautiful bouquet had been placed in her spot. Picking it up, Kate looked for some sort of card or tag with a name on it. Upon finding it, she quietly read, "Fairy's Soul?" Her attention turned away from the flowers. She took a peek around the ballroom. Who could this person be? Her lips lifted themselves into a small smile as she sat herself down carrying the flowers in her arms.

(( Thank you for the message! ))

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
"Oh Kate, you friend face." Minty hugged the other girl, "They are not a waste. You don't have to look for love to be loved. Maybe you could be my Palentine? Not luvvy luvvy, but best friends kind?"

<3 I do!

Minty had hugged her. "Palentine?" The mage could only chuckle. She was right, though. Valentines weren't just about looking for love. Then those school traditions for kids would be silly. "All right, sure."

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
Minty had hugged her. "Palentine?" The mage could only chuckle. She was right, though. Valentines weren't just about looking for love. Then those school traditions for kids would be silly. "All right, sure."

"Alright, we'll be very best Palentines!" Minty hooked Kate's pinky with hers, "Promise!"

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
"Alright, we'll be very best Palentines!" Minty hooked Kate's pinky with hers, "Promise!"

She stared as Minty hooked her pinky with hers. With a smile and nod, she did the same. "I promise as well!"

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
She stared as Minty hooked her pinky with hers. With a smile and nod, she did the same. "I promise as well!"

"I hope you mean it!" Minty's voice dropped dead serious, "Because I'll be back for your pinky if you break the promise." And then she laughed. What a creeper.

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
"I hope you mean it!" Minty's voice dropped dead serious, "Because I'll be back for your pinky if you break the promise." And then she laughed. What a creeper.

Kate froze. Although her friend was laughing, she couldn't tell if she truly meant that. This was the first time she had some sort of creepy side to Minty. D-Did she just threaten me?? "O-Of course I do! As long as I'm still breathing we'll be pals! Uhh... Palentines?"

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
Kate froze. Although her friend was laughing, she couldn't tell if she truly meant that. This was the first time she had some sort of creepy side to Minty. D-Did she just threaten me?? "O-Of course I do! As long as I'm still breathing we'll be pals! Uhh... Palentines?"

"Yay!" Minty jumped and did a little happy dance, letting go of Kate's pinky, "So long as you're not like, world champion of holding your breath I guess.

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: It was a tiny noise that caught your attention. Something so small - a tiny pitter patter behind you.
You turned a few times before but nothing ever caught your sight.

Now, growing both annoyed and anxious you spin around quickly and spy something; a tiny doll laying flat on the ground.

You look around, wondering if it had been there before, but tell yourself it couldn't. You would have noticed such a thing, surely.
Walking over you carefully kneel down and pick up the discarded doll and look it over. It doesn't seem to be broken or in poor condition. However, as you examen the toy you notice something that chills you.

The bottoms of it's shoes are dirty. You can even see a piece of gum that seemed to have clung to it's right shoe. In a bout of fear you drop the doll and take several steps back, hearing a quiet ouch as it hit the ground.

"Oh, that's not very nice!" a voice spoke, and your eyes widened as you watched the small toy slowly push itself up. "Apologize this instant! I won't stand to be dropped! Look at me!" the doll moved her arms, tugging at her clothing. "You've gone and got m' clothes filthy! Do you treat everyone this rudely?" She tsked, carefully looking through her pockets before producing a small package. "Here. I wanted to give you this, but you walk too fast!" The doll's expression never changed, though her voice soon sounded rather malicious. "I'd watch myself, if I were you, though. I don't take kindly to being mishandled. I've half a mind to cut your tendons, I do!" With that, the doll turned, a small gasp escaping her throat as a small pen knife fell, already covered in dried blood. She knelt down, quickly picking it up and hurried back away.

You look down to the small package you were given, seeing a message so small you have to squint to read:

Be nice to your dollies.

-Suzie

The mage stared at the tiny print. So I mistreated a doll that happens to be alive. At the same time, one that's carrying a weapon. Oh dear... She sighed before looking forward. She could still see the doll from a distance. I can't believe I'm about to walk back over to her. Hurrying to catch up, Kate managed to easily reach the doll with a quick jog. "U-Uh! Hey! Sorry about dropping you. Just kinda surprised me. M-Maybe I can find something to clean you up."

With a snap of her finger, a black book with a crescent moon imprinted on the front of the hardcover appeared. A beautiful light blue ribbon hung from the top of the spine. The book followed her as she kneeled to the ground. With a quick movement of two fingers like she were turning a page, the levitating book flipped opened and would turn to the next page with the same command.

"There must be some sort of spell in here," she said, inspecting each page quickly.

(( Thank you for the message! ))

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
"Yay!" Minty jumped and did a little happy dance, letting go of Kate's pinky, "So long as you're not like, world champion of holding your breath I guess.

Well, that was a sudden mood change. Maybe it was the chocolate? Nonetheless, Kate giggled. "I didn't mean it like that, Minty, but take it however you want to."

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
Well, that was a sudden mood change. Maybe it was the chocolate? Nonetheless, Kate giggled. "I didn't mean it like that, Minty, but take it however you want to."

"Just checking! Some people can be crafty like that you know." Her eyes darted back and forth to make sure no one was eavesdropping, "Sometimes I'm crafty like that." Minty added in a stage whisper.

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
"Just checking! Some people can be crafty like that you know." Her eyes darted back and forth to make sure no one was eavesdropping, "Sometimes I'm crafty like that." Minty added in a stage whisper.

Oh yeah. It was definitely hyper Minty talking. "I would think you'd know I'm not one of those sorts. Unless I use my magic."

Crystal Mechanic

The young Lythcol mechanic opened a hatch in the thread & poked his head out of it blinking at the sudden light.

Demonic Hunter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
The mechanic feels a malevolent gaze upon him...

Crystal Mechanic

Daenes and Spice

Arron glanced at the elf, then promptly disappeared down the hatch, locking it behind him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff