Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystal Mechanic

Minty Andee
RandomKate

Arron just nodded at Minty, still not completely understanding the concepts of magic. He gave the witch a scowl. "D-Do you know how to-to rewire a centrifuge to where it-t can make cot-cotton candy?" he asked.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Minty Andee

Her laughing came to an immediate halt. Upon listening to Arron's question, there was a look of confusion. There was just a bunch of words she could not understand. It was the one of many problems the witch was still trying put together in the current time. She returned his scowl. "H-Hey! It's not like I've seen you build anything! You've seen us use plenty of magic!" She crossed her arms and turned her head away. "Besides, technology of this time still confuses me."

Her eyes peeked over at Minty. "Technically, yeah. But not like an ordinary one. You have some sort of magical influence. Nonetheless, ask the child after this is all over and she'll try to help."

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Listening to the pair bicker, Minty was reminded of the 3rd Clarke's law. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. "Magical influence?" That was new, "I'll remember to ask Kate. I'm doubting now is the time however, unless we were planning on settling down and living out quiet lives in...um...where ever we are?"

Crystal Mechanic

Minty Andee
RandomKate

The young mans' shoulders slackened. He looked tired & exasperated. "Th-This is my-my toolbox Ms. Minty." he said, "I'll... get y-you both out in a-a few minutes..."
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Minty Andee
RandomKate

Her eyes rolled, she'd forgotten this elf was just a child. Barely over 500, "Go cool off...we have work to do..." her lips curled, her head turning to Spice, "Go with her and straighten her up. That boy..."her mouth reach her ears, needle like teeth peeking out with a salty giggle, "He left without saying goodbye. That's rather rude." She took the kitten by the scruff and flung her without a thought in the direction of Dae.

She turned her body to face where the group had vanished into a space she wasn't aware of. "Hmm..." she took a few steps, claw out, "There's always a door..." she moved her hand in the air, grasping for something....

It took her a few minutes before her hand fell on something hard. Her claws extended, scratching at the subspace. Her coils wriggled with interest, nails dragging down the invisible door with a metallic screeeeeetch. Her hand formed a fist....and she knocked.

Boom.

Boom.

Boom.

"Little pigs....little pigs...wont you let me in?" her voice echoed as she leaned into it, her laughter dark, and amused.

Demonic Hunter

Leviathan Anon
"Yes, ma'am.", Spice murmurs before dropping off the other demons shoulder. Glancing back once at what her boss is doing, she darts off after the elf.

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Minty Andee

"There's no rush to get us back, boy. Best to hang out here for a little bit." There was no point to her remaining now. Looking back at the two, a sigh escaping her lips, she took the ends of the necklace and wrapped it around her neck. Besides... Now is not the time for my teasing.

Crystal Mechanic

Leviathan Anon
Minty Andee
RandomKate

Arron was about to respond to the witch when he heard the echoing booms & voice. He froze & the blood drained from his face. He looked at the two young women in mute terror.

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Leviathan Anon

Minty Andee

Just as she nearly tied it, the echoing sound of knocking and the familiar demon's voice stopped her action. Her teeth grit as she let go of the finished loop. Tsk... Need to get this child ready.

The linger shadow had disappeared. Now it had returned to a confused girl staring at the young man's terrified face. "Arron? What's-"

Long story short, Leviathan is trying to break in. I need you to keep your focus and play support, child.

So much for that time to calm herself. News from the witch and the banging had brought back her fears. Kate was not ready for Leviathan's appearance. "Wh-What?! You switched now of all times??" she shouted out loud.

Shameless Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Leviathan Anon
RandomKate

"I suppose 'toolbox' is technically correct..." Minty looked around the setting again, tool warehouse might have been more appropriate.

Then the knocking came, judging by Kate's and Arron's reaction, this was not a thing that was supposed to happen. She bit down the urge to call back something about hairs and chins, Arron and Kate probably wouldn't appreciate her taunting back. They seemed to have a healthy fear of the woman, where as Minty...Minty was Minty. She didn't have a healthy fear of anyone. Which gave her an idea...

"Arron, can you put just me back or do we all have to make the jump?" She placed a comforting hand on the ashen faced mechanic's shoulder, "Since I don't really think I have any long term effects to worry about from our big bad wolf, I could distract her while you and Kate think up a better idea. Maybe she'll even go away if I ask nice enough."

Crystal Mechanic

Minty Andee
Leviathan Anon
RandomKate

The Lythcol mechanic nodded listening to Minty. "...I-I can't let y-you go alone..." he said.

"Boyo. You dun 'ave a choice. Think 'bout it. If you go at blows with tha' demon lady... You may not come back." Arron heard a worried voice in his head say.
The young man was at war with himself, he wanted to keep the people he cared about safe. Yet he could barely lift a finger going against Leviathan. "...I-I'll send you back." he whispered.

Shameless Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Minty Andee
Leviathan Anon
RandomKate

"Thank you, Arron." Minty nodded, ready to get down to business, "I won't be alone for long. I have complete faith everything will work out. You'll see."

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Minty Andee

Leviathan Anon

Hearing the woman's strategy, all sort of negative thoughts crossed in her mind. "Wh-What?!" Since the pendant was removed, she wasn't in the loop with any conversations between the time the witch took over and switched back. So, Kate knew nothing about Minty. "You can't just go out there! You'll get yourself-"

Another long story, interrupted the witch. Your friend has a little secret. Just let her go out there. If she fails, you two should have some sort of strategy set up by then.

But! Her head tilted downward. Both her hands clenched tightly near her sides. Should she trust the spirit's words? "Please be careful, Minty..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff