Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Daenes and Spice

(( Oooh, I see. With the scythe, is it any sort of hit or has to be a straight through cut? As for magic... She has blood too but it's more or less for last resort tactics. Huge drawback. ))

Demonic Hunter

RandomKate
(( Oooh, I see. With the scythe, is it any sort of hit or has to be a straight through cut? As for magic... She has blood too but it's more or less for last resort tactics. Huge drawback. ))
((If it doesn't go straight through someone then it will only damage the soul and cause a lot of pain. And Daenes has a ton of nasty tricks she can do with blood as it's the only type of magic she has really trained in for her 500 years of life... She likes to boil her opponents while it's still in them if given the chance.))

Crystal Mechanic

Minty Andee
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Arron was about to say something when Minty piped up. "...I'll f-fight if she attacks first." he said.

Sapphire Otter

Daenes and Spice
((If it doesn't go straight through someone then it will only damage the soul and cause a lot of pain. And Daenes has a ton of nasty tricks she can do with blood as it's the only type of magic she has really trained in for her 500 years of life... She likes to boil her opponents while it's still in them if given the chance.))

(( That's what I wanted to know. Thanks! And oh geez. That would be interesting to see. She's more of a 'control someone like a puppet' type blood user. As I said, she gets a drawback with hers. If she uses it for too long it can pretty much kill her. Why it's a last resort magic. ))

Shameless Nerd

Minty Andee
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Why would she attack?" Minty asked, finally sitting up.

Demonic Hunter

RandomKate
(( That's what I wanted to know. Thanks! And oh geez. That would be interesting to see. She's more of a 'control someone like a puppet' type blood user. As I said, she gets a drawback with hers. If she uses it for too long it can pretty much kill her. Why it's a last resort magic. ))
((Daenes probably could do that as well if she had the patience. Which I think we all now know she doesn't have...))

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Minty Andee

With Minty's input, the witch turned to face her next. One hand was placed against her hip. "Leviathan is a demon looking for souls. She'll either attempt to form a contract with you or attack you and obtain the soul herself. The elf back there works for her. Would not be surprised if she got an earful from her. As for your suggestion, for once I'm agreeing with Arron."

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I'm not sure it's a problem, unless you know something I don't. She seemed more interested in chastising Daenes on her job performance than souls." Minty shrugged, "But I'll go along with whatever you decided since I don't really have a stake in this."

Crystal Mechanic

Minty Andee
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The Lythcol mechanic felt ashamed for excluding his friend now. "I-I'm sorry Ms. Minty..." he mumbled.

Shameless Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
RandomKate
"Oh no, Arron! Not like that." She flapped her hand to dismiss the idea, "It's just highly unprobable she'll be able to extract a soul from me using either method. If it's extract=able at all at this point. Pretty sure my paperwork is going to be very interesting next time I die. So I don't really have anything to loose."

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Minty Andee

"Don't have anything to lose?" Now she had Kate's curiosity. Just how was that possible? Although, she didn't know much about this woman. "Mind going into detail as to why not?"

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Well, it's a magic/destiny/fate thing so I'm not really an expert, but as far as I understand it, when the dragon king retrieved my soul from the after life, she was able to bind it to this body with a 3 point bound using magic, destiny and fate. If someone was going to take it by force, they'd have to break my agreement with Charon, take the other living soul that mine is bound to, make a significant change to the direction of my life and be able to survive the wrath of a very, very angry dragon long enough to do whatever it is people do with extra souls." Minty wrinkled her brow, double checking the facts in her head, "Then again, that's just the accepted theory as far as I understand it from the texts I've read. And I admit I don't have much in the way of magic training to really understand the books I found on it."

Crystal Mechanic

Minty Andee
RandomKate

The look Minty received from the Lythcol mechanic was comical confusion. She had confused him greatly & he just stared at her.

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The witch understood a few things. It was quite different than any she knew. "Hmm... And here I thought you were just some normal human. Looks like there's more than meets the eye. You know if you needed magic training you could just ask the child. She wouldn't say no, that's for sure." She turned to a silent Arron whose expression was priceless. There was no way she could hold back her laughter. "Oh my! The boy is still confused about our hocus pocus even after three years!"

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Well, technically speaking, I am just human...I think." Minty waved her hands around in the air with a look of concentration like she was working a difficult math problem out in her head, "Yeah...pretty sure it's just human. Really, the moral of the story is 'one does not do well to meddle in the affairs of dragons' because they'll pretty much do whatever they want including straight up ignoring the natural order of things."

((That and the idea of leaving Minty dead after Halloween was met with a rather firm 'no' from everyone else...so whatever deus ex machina is a storm, right?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff