Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

Minty Andee

Arron remained rigid. "My patience is wearing thin as it is. Please say your piece." said Arron flatly. He was becoming tired of all the trouble this had caused & just wanted it to end.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Minty Andee

"Now, now. One of the reasons I asked to switch was to give that child time to calm herself. She's completed terrified at the moment. I don't blame her." Once she was done, the witch looked up at the young man. "What do you plan on doing if one of them show up, especially that Leviathan woman? I'm not sure what this one can do," she said, pointing to Minty, "and our magic does little to absolutely nothing to her."

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

Minty Andee

"...There's more than just tools in here." Arron said vaguely. Even he did not know the entire inventory of the area, but he knew what he could do.

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Minty Andee

"I would hope so. Plenty of potential weapons stacked on the shelves, right?" She crossed her arms, turned her head, and stared at a couple of aisles. "We only explored a small portion of this place, so I'm unaware of what else you have."

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

Arron nodded curtly.

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The witch leaned herself over as she inspect an unfamiliar aisle. It was mostly filled with different constructed machines. She turned around and faced him once more. "As for Leviathan, as far as I know about her; One, she can absorb magic. Normal spells, binds, barriers, everything. Binds will work for a few seconds before she breaks free. I would try something within that small window of opportunity. Two, obliviously she's a serpent so she'll have inhuman movement. Three, hiding may be useless. The child tried that in her last encounter. Basically got herself cornered."

Demonic Hunter

RandomKate
((Slightly random question, but... Who do you think would win in a fight, Daenes or the witch?))

Sapphire Otter

Daenes and Spice
((Slightly random question, but... Who do you think would win in a fight, Daenes or the witch?))

(( Don't know Daenes enough. ...I'm also not one to keep between characters. ))
Seriously? The victor would be me.
(( Getting a little ahead of yourself there, witch. ))

Demonic Hunter

RandomKate
((I see. Arron thinks Daenes because of her scythe, but I think the witch would have a few tricks to keep it away from her.))

Shameless Nerd

Daenes and Spice
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Leviathan Anon

Woo! What a rush! Minty could feel the slightly fuzzy warm feeling of coming down from her sugar high. The cry had actually helped a lot to mitigate her blood sugar levels. The sudden apparition into Arron's toolbox paired with the sugar-down disoriented Minty enough that she didn't bother to argue about Daenes. Minty had already made up her mind that she liked the elf during Halloween, and not much could probably change that. The elf seemed like she needed a friend and Minty had a soft spot a mile wide for people like that.

While Arron and Kate and Not Kate talked, Minty lay down and stared at the ceiling, gathering her focus and listening to their conversation. The two were preparing for a fight with the horned woman who had appeared that seemed to be Daenes's mother.

"We could just not fight." Minty offered her advice.

Sapphire Otter

Daenes and Spice

(( Arron does have a point. Magic is best used in mid to long range. If a target is close to them, they won't have enough time to do anything. Basically, they're left to defend or dodge until they have enough distance or can use something quick to counter(minimum damage at best)/distract. Witchy has only a few spells if such happens. ))

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
RandomKate
Daenes and Spice

(( Arron does have a point. Magic is best used in mid to long range. If a target is close to them, they won't have enough time to do anything. Basically, they're left to defend or dodge until they have enough distance or can use something quick to counter(minimum damage at best)/distract. Witchy has only a few spells if such happens. ))

*stalks you just because* FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! 25 gold on Frank! WOOOOOOOOTTT

Sapphire Otter

Auriga La Shock

(( XD I should have seen you coming. ))

Demonic Hunter

RandomKate
((True, though she also only really uses her scythe when she's after someone's soul since it rips it out of them. She's more comfortable fighting with her blood magic though))

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
RandomKate
Auriga La Shock

(( XD I should have seen you coming. ))

(( You should have xD *starts a betting pool* USE THE CHAIR FRANK! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff