Hi there!

Vintage Gaian

Jayce Reinhardt
Renaissance
Jayce Reinhardt
heart
Hi heart

Hi there!
Figured I'd come and bother a friendly face xd other then making our NPC's fat what have you been up to? xd

Divine Muse

Renaissance
Jayce Reinhardt
Renaissance
Jayce Reinhardt
heart
Hi heart

Hi there!
Figured I'd come and bother a friendly face xd other then making our NPC's fat what have you been up to? xd

I was sick this morning and still trying to feel better. I'm better now but not pushing myself that hard.

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Tik Tok in the Coffee
I'm sure he'll appreciate it. He loves his baked goods.

I can attest to that! heart

Vintage Gaian

Jayce Reinhardt

I was sick this morning and still trying to feel better. I'm better now but not pushing myself that hard.
Don't get sick sicks not fun sad

Divine Muse

Renaissance
Jayce Reinhardt

Ha ha ha, I wish it were that simple and I could just tell my body to get healthy. whee

Vintage Gaian

Jayce Reinhardt
Renaissance
Jayce Reinhardt

Ha ha ha, I wish it were that simple and I could just tell my body to get healthy. whee
I know I really would love it if it worked that way. Body I want a good day dont get sick. Body I want an excuse to get out of work today time to be sick. rofl

Divine Muse

Renaissance
Jayce Reinhardt
Renaissance
Jayce Reinhardt

I know I really would love it if it worked that way. Body I want a good day dont get sick. Body I want an excuse to get out of work today time to be sick. rofl

That would be a trick but getting paid has it's benefits as well. lol

Divine Muse

Divine Muse

Divine Muse

Divine Muse

Divine Muse

Yum! Recipe please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash