Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Rogue

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
...for the first time and it was delicious~~ emotion_yatta

... also from a girl who makes chocolate for all her friends 'cause she feels bad for them not having a boyfriend... ; v ;'''

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
My fiance brought home salted caramel butter bars that a coworker made for him.
The best part is he doesn't like sweets, so they're all mine. biggrin

Salty Rogue

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
KittieCupcakes
My fiance brought home salted caramel butter bars that a coworker made for him.
The best part is he doesn't like sweets, so they're all mine. biggrin

Haha, that's convenient indeed x3

Familiar Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
My fiance brought me up to the bedroom and told me my v-day gifts were on the bed... then I walked into the room to find a little teddy bear holding a heart in a cute box and a massive box(which also came with a little heart shaped box) of thorntens chocolates emotion_jawdrop it was nicely giftwrapped too.

I was in shock, my fiance doesn't usually do surprises haha
-jolly face- emotion_kirakira

Salty Rogue

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
-_PandoraArt_-
My fiance brought me up to the bedroom and told me my v-day gifts were on the bed... then I walked into the room to find a little teddy bear holding a heart in a cute box and a massive box(which also came with a little heart shaped box) of thorntens chocolates emotion_jawdrop it was nicely giftwrapped too.

Aww c:
That's an adorable idea > v <

Alien Kitten

So did I..... kinda.... I made my coworkers a batch of red velvet cupcakes (chocolate cupcakes with red food coloring basically).
And I ate like 3 of them because I didn't end up being able to take a break for lunch lol.

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Lol, I'm usually that person.

I also make chocolates for my husband. 3nodding

Familiar Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
CookieYuki16
-_PandoraArt_-

Aww c:

Ohhh I went deep this year myself, I got him a box of his favourite chocolate (lindt Chocolate Balls, various kinds e.g Dark/milk/white omnomnom) and I stayed up till like 1am gone on friday night and made him a Love Heart Cake with pink frosting and little rose icing decorations, with I love U spelled out in edible pearls.

The only thing that kinda let me down was how hard it was to see the pearls with the pink icing..
but this was my first attempt at a cake, I'm pretty damn proud of it though!. hehe whee

Kawaii Star

That is so lovely, what a great friend. biggrin

Ruthless Shapeshifter

14,700 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Everything here sounds so yummy... whee

I kind of forgot it was Valentine's day and was only reminded of it by strangers at the bus stop. It was funny because for some reason I still packed a few pieces of Celebrations chocolate so we ate it with my desk mate in class. Not a bad day altogether. yum_puddi

Cold Snowflake

That's really sweet and thoughtful.

Phantom

Lol pity-gifting. xD
That's really sweet; my friend did the same for me and so I'm baking her some thumbprint cookies.

Fanatical Hoarder

I got some really really tasty ones, my favourite actually o//3//o
    . . .

Salty Rogue

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
-_PandoraArt_-
CookieYuki16
-_PandoraArt_-

Aww c:

Ohhh I went deep this year myself, I got him a box of his favourite chocolate (lindt Chocolate Balls, various kinds e.g Dark/milk/white omnomnom) and I stayed up till like 1am gone on friday night and made him a Love Heart Cake with pink frosting and little rose icing decorations, with I love U spelled out in edible pearls.

The only thing that kinda let me down was how hard it was to see the pearls with the pink icing..
but this was my first attempt at a cake, I'm pretty damn proud of it though!. hehe whee

Sounds like a lot of work you put into that.
I can't bake at all, tbh. Hahaha... > _ >;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces