Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sorry, no singles allowed in this forum post. LOL. dramallama

(When I was single, basically all the time before age 19, I had to put up with being "singled" out for being single. So don't think I'm some evil hater. Your time will come too! I'm 21 now, btw.)

We didn't do much for Valentine's Day. It was a little disappointing on Friday when we realized that planning nothing meant that we would do, well, nothing special.

I did receive beautiful red and pink flowers! Btw, we both live on our university's campus, so we don't have a car to go do stuff. We're kinda restricted to on-campus life, which is and isn't fun. I made something on Photoshop. But now I think I should've bought chocolates too, or something attractively generic. I bought a "serenade". I'll briefly explain;

The Spanish Club on campus sold serenades for Valentine's Day. Members from their club would sing and play the guitar for whoever someone paid for. It could be an anonymous serenade or they could say who bought the serenade after the song and singing. I chose anonymous because I think it's more fun! Also, it's quite obvious, I'd gather, for your Valentine to know it's from you.

So the shitty part about all of this is that they didn't do the serenade on Friday AKA Valentine's Day. That doesn't make any sense to me. Anyway, I'll have to live with it. It's not the end of the world and it didn't ruin anything. Hopefully they'll do it this week though or else it'll be kinda, really, late. Yeah… you can't rely on anyone else to make Valentine's Day special -___-'' You always have to do it yourself and don't rely on plans like that. Lesson learned. I hope I didn't seem cheap for only printing out a picture from my Photoshop job.

So hopefully we'll go to the movies this weekend, if we're not busy? We'll see…

Oh, also that night we watched 2 movies. We both chose a movie each. Then we had some fun without my roommate in my room wink

Now tell me, what did you do for Valentine's Day? What would you have redone, if anything? Did you have a really special day?

--koyru12

Mewling Darling

i ate heart shaped peeps and cuddled my dango pillow
Seremela Nolatari

And what did you do with your Valentine? lol… hmmmmmmm lol

Holy damn I didn't know they made heart shaped peeps

Mewling Darling

koyru12
Seremela Nolatari

And what did you do with your Valentine? lol… hmmmmmmm lol

Holy damn I didn't know they made heart shaped peeps
yeah they were omnom xp
and we played games together. 4laugh

Combative Smoker

11,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Well my husband made me breakfast in bed Then we took the kids outside for a bit and after that we had dinner and we picked up the kids from the sitters and watched sponge bob all night till we all fell asleep on the couch mrgreen This was my very first valentines day with my twin baby boys heart

Gawker

User Image
My boyfriend took me ice skating because I've never gone D:
and I've been wanting to since we've been going out
We went too late so we had to wait for the next session~
so then we ate Subway together, then went to the mall @u@ which wasn't our local mall, it's a bigger one so I was soooo happy. We bought valentines stuff for our moms, bought chocolate for my dadd, and Jelly Belly soda for ourselves. AND he bought us a new board game because we always need new things to play c;

THEN we went ice skating and omgahh it was sooo much fun! and he's reallyy good at skating in gen. so he looked really graceful
drool*

then we went back to our area, and we ate sushi! we always order 6 rolls XD but that night I enjoyed most cause my hair was curled from the night before

plus it just topped off the day really nice c:

we precelebrated cause we both were gna have work Friday, but I ended up not going to work (fam matters)

I also did stuff for himm day before ice skating but it didn't go the way I wanted to
so that night I was sad and it was ruined ]=

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
We both had the day off so my husband cooked for us and we spent the entire day cuddled on the couch with the kitty watching movies neither of us had seen, one he had seen but I had not, and then the rest of the night we spent watching a chunk of episodes of Eureka Seven: AO. Hear the cry of the children of the stars. I think between the two of us we consumed twenty pounds of candy and snacks. xD

It was really fun and laid-back, which I loved; we both needed a break from work and other crap so it was really nice having time together. We had already done the pressie thing earlier in the week (I got him Lightening Returns and he reserved and paid for the new Diablo III expansion coming out next month for me...I loves me some Diablo! @.@ It's nice being married to a man that supports my gaming habits! xD) but I managed to surprise him with a card and candy at his desk when he woke up. heart

All in all it was very nice and cozy; to my frazzled introvert nerves it was a blessing. xD

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
My boyfriend bought wine, I made chocolate covered things.. And we watched a marathon of Walking Dead. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff