• Perfect Attendance 400
-takes quize, gets stein-
Yesssss!

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CioccoLatte

The Louie picture is amazing! Love your work!
User Image

Special Snowflake

Kuro Neko Kyoko
OMG Its amazing~<3
Ah~ A romantic evening with Louie~<3
User Image

Love the emote! xd

Hardcore Muse

I went ahead and linked yall in our thread. C;

Love the quiz by the way! Very nicely done, I enjoyed it as well as the art.

Bravo guys!

Interesting Phantom

An enchanting evening with Sentinel...

You can hardly believe it, but you managed to score a Valentine's Day date with Gaia's resident ex-demigoddess; The Sentinel. Just a few days prior, you were sitting at a table at the Heart Break Cafe and looked up just in time to see the beautiful woman walk in through the door. Feeling impulsive, you stood up and stepped in front of her, offering to buy her a cup of tea or coffee, or a snack. Although she seemed surprised at your boldness, she accepted your offer with a small, intrigued smile. After chatting for nearly an hour, since your earlier bit of impulse had paid off so well, you asked her if she would do you the honor of accompanying you to dinner on Valentine's Day. She'd raised one brow in surprise, but accepted your invitation.

She arrives at your arranged-upon meeting spot near the fountain in the center of Barton Town, looking every bit the demigoddess she truly is in a dark dress trimmed with dark pink ribbon. A golden pendant in the shape of the S.I.N. logo hangs around her neck on a thin, gold chain. While she may be mortal for the time being, S.I.N. is still clearly held close to her heart.

You greet each other and she walks with you in the direction of a restaurant a few minutes away, keeping half a step ahead of you. You can't help but admire how even in little ways like this, she unconsciously displays her dominant nature. As you two arrive at the restaurant, you hold the door open for her and receive a slight nod in appreciation. The scent of faintly spicy perfume wafts behind Sentinel as she walks past you. The scent seems to capture her essence perfectly. Subtle, not too overbearing, but just enough of a bite to be oh so alluring and make you yearn for more.

Dinner and drinks are a peaceful affair. More peaceful than most people would expect from a date with a chaotic former demigoddess once hell-bent on filling the world with destructive demons. She talks about her former days as a demigoddess between sips from a glass of Merlot nearly the same shade as her lipstick, keeping her eyes focused on you for the most part. At times, you can almost swear her eyes begin to glow, reminiscent of her demigoddess appearance, but you tell yourself it's probably just the lighting. They can't be glowing; she doesn't have her powers. 'Not her demigoddess ones, at least,' you correct yourself as you note the intoxicating effect just her presence is having on you. Her fingers on one hand idly rub against the points of the pendant around her neck as she concludes a story with a slow smirk and, "Life's just more fun with a bit of S.I.N., wouldn't you agree?"

After you pay the bill and leave the restaurant, you muster your courage and lightly grasp Sentinel's wrist, gently pulling her to a stop under a streetlight. With a curious look, she turns to face you, glancing down at your hand on her wrist. Your impulsivity in the cafe has paid off so well thus far and dinner went well, so you decide to take the plunge.

"Tonight's been great, your Majesty," you begin, "and I was wondering if--"

"Shh." Sentinel cuts you off by taking your chin in her fingertips and catching your upper lip between hers for just a moment. Traces of raspberry dessert and Merlot still linger on her lips, and mixed with the scent of her perfume, it makes your heart flutter wonderfully. Before you can overcome your shock to reciprocate, she releases you and steps back, leaving you breathless and chastising yourself for not reacting.

"I'm afraid this is a one-time thing, mortal. If I'm going to regain my immortality, I can't go around getting too involved with mortals. You understand, right? You can take a photo of me to keep, though."

I got Sentinel! 4laugh

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sand Dancer Shaka
Kuro Neko Kyoko
OMG Its amazing~<3
Ah~ A romantic evening with Louie~<3
User Image

Love the emote! xd

If I was a small bear, that would be an accurate picture really ;D

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Now I must come up with a valentine to thank you wonderful artists User Image

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I played this twice.

First time I got Ian and the other time, I got Sandman! redface

Conservative Consumer

Does this contain Gino?

Special Snowflake

Magnificent Moonbeam
I played this twice.

*whispers* Play and try to pick Liam's answers Moon! for a wink wink pic lol

Super Rare

I love this quiz~ 4laugh

Got Diedrich, he's adorablee

Sweet Bunny

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Happy Valentines! <3

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sand Dancer Shaka
Magnificent Moonbeam
I played this twice.

I would like to, Shaka, but...I don't want Sam getting jealous now.

Special Snowflake

Bridge in Nairobi
Does this contain Gino?
Sadly, no.... but maybe you'll like who you'll get anyway?

Special Snowflake

Magnificent Moonbeam
Sand Dancer Shaka
Magnificent Moonbeam
I played this twice.

I would like to, Shaka, but...I don't want Sam getting jealous now.
lol, you can take her! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces