Welcome to Gaia! ::

SadCatsKnees's Queen

Shadowy Smoker

20,200 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Gaia is like a car crash. You can't stop it from happening, but some people can't help but stick around to see how much of it burns.

Hesitant Prophet

VonVix

Good luck guys. heart

Thanks!

Hesitant Prophet

Kinky Treat
Gaia is like a car crash. You can't stop it from happening, but some people can't help but stick around to see how much of it burns.

You have a wonderful signature. THAT IS ALL GOOBYE.

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Happy Valentine's day darling. Sorry to see you go.

Unbeatable Warrior

28,015 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
1kaz
Hi there, hope everyone had a fairly good day with or without partners. love you all here.
emotion_hug

Unbeatable Warrior

28,015 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Kinky Treat
lol yup

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm waiting for tomorrow, to be honest. Discount Chocolate Day is MY February holiday!!

I've pretty steadily hated Valentine's Day since the 5th grade (I'm married, so it has nothing to do with being single--it's just that I have rarely had a good one).

Devoted Friend

yum_puddi Given: 32 emotion_bigheart yum_strawberry

<3

yum_puddi Received:23 emotion_bigheart yum_strawberry

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kinky Treat

That's a really great avatar! (Goes well with your name too).

Do you have a Latex Venus? (O wait, it's on your wish list, nevermind sweatdrop )

SadCatsKnees's Queen

Shadowy Smoker

20,200 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
this_chick25
Kinky Treat

Do you have a Latex Venus?
Thank you! I think you're is pretty adorable. :3, and no I don't, it's on my wishlist though!

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
GoldenDemonWolf
1kaz
Hi there, hope everyone had a fairly good day with or without partners. love you all here.
emotion_hug

ah 4laugh you having a wonderful day

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kinky Treat
this_chick25
Kinky Treat

Do you have a Latex Venus?
Thank you! I think you're is pretty adorable. :3, and no I don't, it's on my wishlist though!

Thanks~! I usually don't dress like this, but I wanted to see if I could do something cute and pink for the event with the few things I have that fit that description..

I have one I don't want--I'll send it to you!

Militant Sweetheart

16,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Ayleria
I saw Aria and was gonna jump on the bandwagon, but then I read your thread. I want to tell you not to leave instead! I understand why you want to go because of the way the site treats everyone, and I've felt that way, too. But the community hasn't changed from what it was long ago. It's still friendly and welcoming despite the cash pushes. Sure, you may not be able to get all the items you want, but at least you can stick around and talk to everyone and enjoy them. If real life is getting you down, it's a great escape from it, too. So keep your things and stay if it's not the people making you want to quit.

Thing is, I'm not really part of the big community. I only come out for events and with events turning into.... nothing but a subforum, I no longer have reason to venture out.
I will still log on, because there's ONE guild with people in it that I've now known for years and I won't quit on them.

But I'm not getting what I used to get out of the community things, because events have become unbalanced and now even cease to exist (and no, Uncle Kenny leaving is no excuse for this, because Gaia as a corporation should have a TEAM for events... and they should've everything in their power to stop him from leaving, which I bet they didn't).

I joined Gaia, because they promised equality among paying users and non-paying users. That's no longer the case and it does hurt the community.
And... for community I don't need items. I'd rather someone else enjoy them. :3

Magical Cat

31,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Whenever I "quit" gaia, I always just keep all my items on me just in case I come back oAo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff