Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you EXCITED?

Hell yes. 0.47630922693267 47.6% [ 191 ]
Hell no. 0.10972568578554 11.0% [ 44 ]
Gold? 0.4139650872818 41.4% [ 166 ]
Total Votes:[ 401 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Cluttered Gaian

Nobody did this yet. o3o I guess I will?

heart Hi, guys! Welcome to the V2k14/11th Gaiaversary Event guide thread! heart heart 4laugh

!! GRAND ANNIVERSARY ITEM! From Admin's Announcement,
The 11th Anniversary Dark Halo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THANKS FOR ELEVEN INTERESTING YEARS, GAIA! heart heart heart

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Day 1 header item grant: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. V-Day 2k14 Pillbox Hat

Day 2 header grant: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astra-120: V-Day 2k14 Candy Coated

Day 3 header grant: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. V-Day 2k14 Heart Beard

Day 4 header grant: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astra-121: V-Day 2k14 Lovestruck

Day 5 header grant: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. V-Day 2k14 Red Rose Laurels

Six-Day Login Bonus Grant! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. V-Day 2k14 Googly Bear

•*¨*•.¸¸Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•

Switchem is also active again over in the games tab, granting items and gold!

Switchem Prizes:
Level 2 (first win):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Romance Pendant
Level 4 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celebrity Date (originally Monthly Collectible Item from February 2007)
Level 6 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rosa Romance
Level 8 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Valentine Hearts
Level 10 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fic Writer
Level 12 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pure Heart Lantern
Level 14 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Buttons' Blind Date
Level 16 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Love Love Serve

After winning an item, all subsequent wins earn gold at each item tier!

heart

•*¨*•.¸¸Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•

Artist bonus grants: ** Finni ** has released a lovely tribute to the user-run HeartBreak Cafe! Check her profile (and look near her name)! Don't forget to thank her. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

F.A.Q.: Frequently Asked Questions!

Q: Are there achievements for this event?
A: None are known of. It is highly unlikely. Just sit back and have fun!

Q: Are there Wing Stickers?
A: Nope.

Q: Are the NPCs bots?
A: No, this event they are being played by Gaia staff and thus subject to human limitations.

Q: How do I get senpai to notice me?
A: Get lucky.
That does not mean 'make seven threads seeking one NPC', that means engage in community discussion and talk about the NPCs and try to be on when they are. Just have fun with it!

Q: How do I get farther in Switchem? It's hard.
A: If buying powerups doesn't appeal to you, keep playing. It's possible due to luck and chance to get stuck on level four the first time, and make it to level eight the next. Most people are running into trouble around levels seven and ten, so that's probably where difficulty increases happen.
Just
have
fun with it. *_*

Q: Switchem is glitching up for me. What do I do?
A: Go to the Site Feedback or Bugs & Glitches forum. Be sure to describe the problem in complete detail, and be aware that coding limitations may mean there is no resolution for this problem.

Q: Is there an item guide for the event?
A: Yes. >.> <.<
Try to bump it up or link it when you see people asking for help!

Q: Why is my avatar pink!?
A: The Day 2 item grant has two poses. The first one turns your avatar pink, the second one adds a background.

Q: How do I get the Googly Bear?!
A: It will appear automatically in your inventory if you have completed the requirements. After logging in and collecting each of the five-day items, check the most recent page of your invo!
Or, if you have not been granted it but have completed the login requirements, click here!

Let's get this party started!

Are you excited for contests? NPCs? Items? Any big plans for the weekend?

Comment when you find something new!

heart heart Happy Valentine's Day! heart heart

(つ◕ˇ‿ˇ◕。)つ ♡*ღ✿❤。.:*・゚

(If you stick around to chat, you might be visited by a Valentine's Anon!)
Post if you find NPCs around the forum, please!
(NPC tracking thread.)

Winged Wolf

Awesome, thanks B)

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Supernatural Sweetheart

thank you heart
thanks so much, lovely 4laugh

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

sucks that they are not giving new items in the switchem game...

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you for the list

Cold Champion

20,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
Are there any known achievements?

Cluttered Gaian

l_RavenPandorah_l

I quite disagree! Older but high-level items can mean much, much more to people than new items that nobody has been questing yet.

Cluttered Gaian

exclibur731
Are there any known achievements?

Not to my knowledge, I'll certainly update if I hear tell of any!

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Sweatpants Princess
l_RavenPandorah_l

I quite disagree! Older but high-level items can mean much, much more to people than new items that nobody has been questing yet.

True on that aspect though.

Beloved Werewolf

34,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Thank you for the event guide! heart

I was happily surprised with the older items. I wanted them but honestly didn't want to waste gold getting them. sweatdrop Problem solved.

Cluttered Gaian

Michiko_Chan
Thank you for the event guide! heart

I was happily surprised with the older items. I wanted them but honestly didn't want to waste gold getting them. sweatdrop Problem solved.

You're very welcome! 4laugh

I see you have your Celebrity Date on. I know exactly what you mean, heh! Every single item being awarded is one I considered buying at one point but had to ignore. I'm so pleased.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Thank you. I got to level 8 only on switchem.

Sweet Bunny

Is there a achievement for this event?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas