Celestial Champion

Thank you! So there's no Gaiaversary item this year? :S

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sweatpants Princess
Nobody did this yet. o3o I guess I will?

heart Hi, guys! Welcome to the V2k14/11th Gaiaversary Event guide thread! heart heart 4laugh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Day 1 header item grant: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. V-Day 2k14 Pillbox Hat

•*¨*•.¸¸Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•

Switchem is also active again over in the games tab, granting items and gold!

Switchem Prizes:
Level 2 (first win):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Romance Pendant
Level 4 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celebrity Date (originally Monthly Collectible Item from February 2007)
Level 6 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rosa Romance
Level 8 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Valentine Hearts
Level 10 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fic Writer
Level 12 (first win): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pure Heart Lantern

After winning an item, all subsequent wins earn gold at each item tier!

heart

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Let's get this party started!

Are you excited for contests? NPCs? Items? Any big plans for the weekend?

Comment when you find something new!

heart heart Happy Valentine's Day! heart heart

(つ◕ˇ‿ˇ◕。)つ ♡*ღ✿❤。.:*・゚

(If you stick around to chat, you might be visited by a Valentine's Anon!)
Post if you find NPCs around the forum, please!

Switch'em 14 is Buttons' Blind Date, 16 is Love Love Serve.

Celestial Champion

The Level 4 win: is that why this event is getting negative attention? For sure I was shocked when I won it; I thought it was a similar look alike. I cannot believe that Gaia re-released a MC (called a DI back then >.> ) because I'm one of the oldies who had the original item..

Cluttered Gaian

Lady_Vengeance-kazi
Thank you! So there's no Gaiaversary item this year? :S

There probably will be later. 3nodding

Cluttered Gaian

BerserkLeon

Thank you so much! Added!

Cluttered Gaian

Lady_Vengeance-kazi
The Level 4 win: is that why this event is getting negative attention? For sure I was shocked when I won it; I thought it was a similar look alike. I cannot believe that Gaia re-released a MC (called a DI back then >.> ) because I'm one of the oldies who had the original item..

Actually, they stopped being called DIs by the time Celeb date was released. I've been on the site since '05. You're not the only oldbie. And it's the only MC they're awarding through Swtichem.
Did you miss the MCs in all of the shop bundles recently, or is this exception special to you for some reason?

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Thanks for the info.

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sweatpants Princess
BerserkLeon

NP. you made a booboo tho.
14: Buttons'
16: Love

Cluttered Gaian

BerserkLeon
Sweatpants Princess
BerserkLeon

NP. you made a booboo tho.
14: Buttons'
16: Love

******** I'm scatterbrained tonight
thank you so much!

Celestial Champion

Sweatpants Princess
Lady_Vengeance-kazi

Actually, they stopped being called DIs by the time Celeb date was released. I've been on the site since '05. You're not the only oldbie. And it's the only MC they're awarding through Swtichem.
Did you miss the MCs in all of the shop bundles recently, or is this exception special to you for some reason?

i'm a late '06~ I cant remember exactly when DIs became MCs, you've got great memory. sweatdrop :OOO is THAT what's going on nowadays? wow. I only log onto Gaia for events nowadays, I've stopped looking at announcements long ago since it's always about getting GC

Cluttered Gaian

Lady_Vengeance-kazi

i'm a late '06~ I cant remember exactly when DIs became MCs, you've got great memory. sweatdrop :OOO is THAT what's going on nowadays? wow. I only log onto Gaia for events nowadays, I've stopped looking at announcements long ago since it's always about getting GC

I'm pretty sure they started being MCs in '07, 'cause that's when other big things like the site layout changed. Celebrity Date is from February '07!
That was the year I finally started paying attention, haha.. I didn't order any back when they were still DIs, because I was too young.
I wish I could say you're missing out. I really do. But, unless you love seeing Jet, Cygnus, Ivan, and Kanoko talk, I guess you're really not.
It's cool to only log on for the big things. You're keeping your priorities straight.

Celestial Champion

Sweatpants Princess
Lady_Vengeance-kazi

I'm pretty sure they started being MCs in '07, 'cause that's when other big things like the site layout changed. Celebrity Date is from February '07!
That was the year I finally started paying attention, haha.. I didn't order any back when they were still DIs, because I was too young.
I wish I could say you're missing out. I really do. But, unless you love seeing Jet, Cygnus, Ivan, and Kanoko talk, I guess you're really not.
It's cool to only log on for the big things. You're keeping your priorities straight.

Yeh, I was too young also but I sneaked getting DIs through the mail sweatdrop I was very addicted back then; now I'm too busy to go online as much sweatdrop that and most old members/friends are gone by now stare

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Finni has released a freebie for Vday. GCD thread here.

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Thank you. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out