Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
As far as i know anyone that signed in all the days of the vday event and claimed every gift was supose to get the bear bonus item.
So i was wondering a few things first has anyone else had issues with the bonus item and secondly is there something else i have to do to get the bonus item?

Desirable Nerd

My bear appeared in my inventory without notice. Have you checked yours?
Holidazed
As far as i know anyone that signed in all the days of the vday event and claimed every gift was supose to get the bear bonus item.
So i was wondering a few things first has anyone else had issues with the bonus item and secondly is there something else i have to do to get the bonus item?

Ha! I didn't even know there was a vday event until yesterday! Sorry I can't help you. Wish I had known earlier. I missed out on all the other items... confused

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
jMoof
My bear appeared in my inventory without notice. Have you checked yours?

yeah ive been checkin it all day nothing.

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Lucky Lass 38
Holidazed

Ha! I didn't even know there was a vday event until yesterday! Sorry I can't help you. Wish I had known earlier. I missed out on all the other items... confused

Thats too bad you didnt miss much though as far as actual event goes though

Ace Firestarter

They say when you collect your 5th day item, you should get your bonus item in your inventory.
I'm not sure though cuz I didn't log in the 5 consecutive days.
I just bought the items before the went up//down in MP.

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
They say when you collect your 5th day item, you should get your bonus item in your inventory.
I'm not sure though cuz I didn't log in the 5 consecutive days.
I just bought the items before the went up//down in MP.

sounds like ill have to go to site feedback

Shy Friend

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
also in the announcements they gave a dark halo c;

haaha i bet people didnt read it, poor them

Ace Firestarter

Holidazed
sounds like ill have to go to site feedback

Understandable. I've also heard that people collected their 5th item and the bonus items was delayed in appearing in their invo.
But that they got it eventually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces