Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tootsi's Husband

scullylam

Yeah, I was so mad about them dropping me without really calling me I stopped talking to my school for a few years. I was just so mad. I am down to this just one class but it seems so hard to find a job in my field.

I do not know either but I know it means you go over seas, if I remember correctly. I went over to Europe back in High school for a few weeks and loved it. With my profession (Chef) we are use to late nights, it is our life. My last cooking job I was working anywhere between 9-16 hour days and loved it. Is there anyway to leave kind of early from the fashion show, I mean you do live kind of far, it would only seem fair to be honest. I have no idea what going to bed at 10 means. Lol.

Most of the people in my night class were Military people, and we all had full time jobs. The day people were abunch of kids with nothing but school, I am glad I was with the night people, I do better with people older then me then around my age to be honest.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Unveiling
scullylam

Yeah, I was so mad about them dropping me without really calling me I stopped talking to my school for a few years. I was just so mad. I am down to this just one class but it seems so hard to find a job in my field.

I do not know either but I know it means you go over seas, if I remember correctly. I went over to Europe back in High school for a few weeks and loved it. With my profession (Chef) we are use to late nights, it is our life. My last cooking job I was working anywhere between 9-16 hour days and loved it. Is there anyway to leave kind of early from the fashion show, I mean you do live kind of far, it would only seem fair to be honest. I have no idea what going to bed at 10 means. Lol.

Most of the people in my night class were Military people, and we all had full time jobs. The day people were abunch of kids with nothing but school, I am glad I was with the night people, I do better with people older then me then around my age to be honest.

oh wow that is really cool!!!! you can make many kinds of food?

and i don't blame you not speaking to your school. i did the same up till late june when i emailed them about transferring. it was a weight lifted off my shoulders, off my entire being.

well, i am one of those kids that only goes to school. but you gotta start some way. and that makes sense. too cool you went in high school.

i gotta go sleep. sadly... no nicolae... and the event will be over once i am up. at least cressy talked to me on valentine's day. but yeah... not really the same.

thank you everyone for staying with me. to bump and talk to me and try your hardest to summon him here. i got choked up a lot because you are all wonderful people. strangers but not strangers anymore. the compassion you have shown me.... thank you. even if gaia is turning worse, you guys have made this place the best. *holds back tears* from my heart, thank you. *hugs*

(just wanted to say that since i don't know if this event forum will be locked away and i really do wish i could hug every single one of you. <3 )

Moonlight Healer

scullylam
Unveiling
scullylam

oh wow that is really cool!!!! you can make many kinds of food?

and i don't blame you not speaking to your school. i did the same up till late june when i emailed them about transferring. it was a weight lifted off my shoulders, off my entire being.

well, i am one of those kids that only goes to school. but you gotta start some way. and that makes sense. too cool you went in high school.

i gotta go sleep. sadly... no nicolae... and the event will be over once i am up. at least cressy talked to me on valentine's day. but yeah... not really the same.

thank you everyone for staying with me. to bump and talk to me and try your hardest to summon him here. i got choked up a lot because you are all wonderful people. strangers but not strangers anymore. the compassion you have shown me.... thank you. even if gaia is turning worse, you guys have made this place the best. *holds back tears* from my heart, thank you. *hugs*

(just wanted to say that since i don't know if this event forum will be locked away and i really do wish i could hug every single one of you. <3 )

You're welcome. Sorry there's not much I can do. 8'V

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
the event is now over...

time to go back to lurking, right? sweatdrop

Divine Muse

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items