32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam
Jayce Reinhardt
scullylam

okay good. so you don't like it either. i don't like it. rofl i thought it could be offensive due to it being a tongue in cheek word. "international fashion". the fashion show is to showcase 5 fashion capitals and designs from students. i was working on a poster and realized that the word doesn't really fit as a title. (link is dropbox)

Jeez Scully, even after my being gone for a year you can still read me like a damn book.

really????? surprised

so... i just checked the mail and... the one that i am upset over that started this thread.. i got him a last birthday gift and it came in today........ i... need to not cry.. don't cry... not while sister is in here and have "austenland" playing... *bites lip* sad

*just hugs you and shares his half price chocolates with you* I hate seeing you like this but I know I was in the exact same place years ago and you helped me. I hope I'm doing an OK job of returning the favor.

thanks. i forgot about the chocolate deals.. > < and you are.

ugh nicolae where art thou... -_-

[NPC] Nicolae

Divine Muse

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
okay. i need to remind myself that it is still early... he can still appear right?

Moonlight Healer

[NPC] Nicolae

Please come. Your biggest fan needs you. <83

Moonlight Healer

[NPC] Nicolae

I'll buy a Coin Toss if you come. <83

Divine Muse

I haven't seen any NPC's at all today.

Happy Anniversary there. . . . . .

Moonlight Healer

[NPC] Nicolae

Scully here really needs to see you. <8C

Tootsi's Husband

scullylam

Oh gosh, those are the worst. Did she finally get the point though, when you laid into her?

Sorry my response took so long. >.<

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Unveiling
scullylam

Oh gosh, those are the worst. Did she finally get the point though, when you laid into her?

Sorry my response took so long. >.<

yep. she shouldn't be mouthing me anymore and since i already told my teacher of it all, she'll know both sides if that lady goes and complains about me.

jayce- glad i wasn't the only one that not seen any. it's like... staff can't take time now to log on. :/

Tootsi's Husband

scullylam

Well that is good. Sorry that that had to happen though. Sucks when you have to straighten someone out and then they might try to switch things around. Will it make the group project kind of weird now?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Unveiling
scullylam

Well that is good. Sorry that that had to happen though. Sucks when you have to straighten someone out and then they might try to switch things around. Will it make the group project kind of weird now?

probably but i am at the point i am doing what i can to get through this semester and be ready for the next, etc. i already am also in the "promotions" section with her for the fashion show but i don't have to put up with her since i was listed for advertising, not public relations. and so i will be a team player when i can. and really, i can't spend loads of time on the advertising since i need to be sewing more clothes that can be shown.

so.... yeah i will likely act like nothing happened and keep moving forward. no need to make bad karma stick around.

Tootsi's Husband

scullylam

We have not really talked much, so I never knew you did fashion to be honest. That is cool. Well it is good that you wont have to deal with her as much, hopefully she can learn the error in her ways and be an adult and come to you to apologize for her actions. Also good that you are just going to put it behind you in a sense to get done what needs to be done.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Unveiling
scullylam

We have not really talked much, so I never knew you did fashion to be honest. That is cool. Well it is good that you wont have to deal with her as much, hopefully she can learn the error in her ways and be an adult and come to you to apologize for her actions. Also good that you are just going to put it behind you in a sense to get done what needs to be done.

to be honest, this is my second semester and second time in college. sweatdrop now i am focusing on what i really want to do. the first time in college, i was doing costume design in theatre but i was burned out and unhappy. then i stumbled on gaia. so having 140+ hours to transfer to this new school, it turns out i only need to complete two years (about 4 semesters) for a degree.

so far, this has been a great decision i made on my own. even though i am in smaller classes and with people that would have flunked out of the college i went to before, at least the atmosphere is pleasant and the campus is small. i am still trying to get use to some things, like it seems events are very late at night and everyone leaves campus for home on fridays. and the clubs and things i would join, i can't since i drive 2 hours a day for school. but the best thing, i am getting my application together to study abroad. i put a lot of effort in getting the passport so this will happen. i don't think i would have ever gotten this opportunity at the other college.

Tootsi's Husband

scullylam

Well at least you are getting it done. I am down to one class which is an externship, I had it going in 2011 but I was on an island and the internet sucked, couldn't send my info got dropped from school that was 2 and a half years ago, I have one class from graduating and still do not have it down. I have like $15,000 in grants waiting for me until I finish and I am paying $300 a month into my school loans.

It would be assume to be able to go study abroad. I am kind of jealous. Lol. I am glad that you made a great decision. You excited to be at this new school though? The night life of college is a fun part but not something you have to worry about not being able to do. At my college it wasn't much of night partying school. I was the younger person in the night class students, the next oldest was 28 years old.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Unveiling
scullylam

Well at least you are getting it done. I am down to one class which is an externship, I had it going in 2011 but I was on an island and the internet sucked, couldn't send my info got dropped from school that was 2 and a half years ago, I have one class from graduating and still do not have it down. I have like $15,000 in grants waiting for me until I finish and I am paying $300 a month into my school loans.

It would be assume to be able to go study abroad. I am kind of jealous. Lol. I am glad that you made a great decision. You excited to be at this new school though? The night life of college is a fun part but not something you have to worry about not being able to do. At my college it wasn't much of night partying school. I was the younger person in the night class students, the next oldest was 28 years old.

wow. so you will be able to get that last class in? and that is ashame the island caused issues. sad

awww don't be jealous. i don't even know how study abroad works. just, the problem relating to it is funding. so i am having to push to complete scholarships. sweatdrop yeah, i pretty much "been there, done that" with the late night stuff. i go to bed as close to 10pm as possible since i have to wake up so early. the sucky thing, the fashion show is on a school night and will be starting 7 or 8pm or later. i don't know how i will survive that unless doing some naps.

i can't stand night classes but i am in one right now. there been a few times it been scary driving home but luckily the teacher let us out well before the 7:45pm class end time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff