Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I don't know what to title this thread... But... can you please give me a hug Nicolae?

[NPC] Nicolae

I know this is an odd request and I am not going into oc and otp and such.. I am going to talk real life for a second.....

I am a fan of Nicolae. A non-existent human being. I like him because he is an ideal. How some have Mr. Darcy, I have Nicolae. Nicolae is who I think of to be comforted by.... *holds back tears* I feel as though my heart is broken again. All of the pieces of my heart are on the ground. I am unable to pick up every single piece so my heart is shaped like a really crappy one, with scotch tape in areas..... I give pieces of my heart to family, friends.. and a few hours ago I got a message that I hope wasn't real... It was all a bad dream.

I was told to not dwell or think about it but... I want to cry more. Everything is meaningful to me. And I don't let go easily. I don't want to lose friendships because I care a lot.... and who can I turn to if... I can't take this event seriously now. I can't even look at my pink avatar... I don't open up to everyone but here I am, showing myself...

I get up soon, if this was a normal night for me. But I been up since the the message. I tried to lay here and sleep and I am unable to. I don't know how I will get to my only class this morning but I know I will have to try very hard. I don't even know if I will cry more today... Just... once I start crying, I can't stop until my eyes are too tired to even tear up....

In regards of this... I might not be hanging around Gaia as much as I have the past few days... I can't say for certain but as a precaution... so......... I can only hope Nicolae can fulfill my request.. Life is hard and mine has so many deadlines... and... Gaia did ease up things for me. Gaia made me forget my worries but... I don't know how I can cope with what happened.... *holding back tears harder*

No need to reply everyone. I might not reply back... Um... I was planning to get online once class is over and I am back home.. so I will keep that promise. And I'll try to smile though deep down I'm not. I'm sorry...

Zesty Shadow's Widow

Shy Cultist

13,925 Points
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
I know how you feel , honestly .

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sqw33kerzz

really? to some of it or all? *not in a festive mood so went for a sad avatar*

Zesty Shadow's Widow

Shy Cultist

13,925 Points
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
scullylam
Sqw33kerzz

You might not believe me , but yes all of it . It's gone so far as me making up stories of Nicolae and myself being together as friends and then as more. Ik it sounds weird but that is only way I stopped cutting, because Nicu gave me a sense of happiness in life. *hugs * :/ I'm sorry

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sqw33kerzz
scullylam
Sqw33kerzz

You might not believe me , but yes all of it . It's gone so far as me making up stories of Nicolae and myself being together as friends and then as more. Ik it sounds weird but that is only way I stopped cutting, because Nicu gave me a sense of happiness in life. *hugs * :/ I'm sorry

emotion_hug

i used nicu in the same sort of way... until i realized i have feelings for rl people... nicolae took a back seat but now.... nicolae would seem like a crutch to an extent.. but he isn't.

*tries to not cry about stuff* sorry... i am still really emotional. and i can't really explain where my mind was when i was driving home... at least i am home in one piece.. sweatdrop

Zesty Shadow's Widow

Shy Cultist

13,925 Points
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
scullylam
Sqw33kerzz
scullylam
Sqw33kerzz

emotion_hug

i used nicu in the same sort of way... until i realized i have feelings for rl people... nicolae took a back seat but now.... nicolae would seem like a crutch to an extent.. but he isn't.

*tries to not cry about stuff* sorry... i am still really emotional. and i can't really explain where my mind was when i was driving home... at least i am home in one piece.. sweatdrop

Yeah , I hope everything gets better for you soon . I'm here for you . Not as a fellow fan girl but as a friend. It's ok to be emotional , hell I'm crying a little myself , just remember , you're not alone

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sqw33kerzz
scullylam
Sqw33kerzz
scullylam
Sqw33kerzz

emotion_hug

Yeah , I hope everything gets better for you soon . I'm here for you . Not as a fellow fan girl but as a friend. It's ok to be emotional , hell I'm crying a little myself , just remember , you're not alone

crying emotion_hug

Zesty Shadow's Widow

Shy Cultist

13,925 Points
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
scullylam
Sqw33kerzz
scullylam
Sqw33kerzz
scullylam
Sqw33kerzz

emotion_hug

crying emotion_hug

emotion_hug

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
[NPC] Nicolae

Generous Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
scullylam

I am sorry, sweetheart. I really do hope he replies to you.

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
i hope you get your wish scully emotion_bigheart

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Braze_Koal
scullylam

I am sorry, sweetheart. I really do hope he replies to you.

xXAzarielXx
User ImageShoot for the moon...
i hope you get your wish scully emotion_bigheart

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

thanks you two. it seems i missed nicu again but he only did the announcement. sweatdrop

Generous Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
scullylam

I am sorry. I believe the announcements are all Automated. I believe they are all scheduled to be out at a certain time even if the one posting them is actually online or not. He might be on later.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Braze_Koal
scullylam

I am sorry. I believe the announcements are all Automated. I believe they are all scheduled to be out at a certain time even if the one posting them is actually online or not. He might be on later.

ah. that makes sense.

yeah, that would be good if he be on.

*goes makes lunch*

and... is it wrong to feel... empty... numb? i think i am in denial about the message.... like it was all a bad dream...

Generous Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
scullylam

I am sure he will be on sooner or later.

And no when something sad happens it is natural to feel like that. You are not in the wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff