Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
I am in a celebratory mood finally since my bunny-cat is feeling better. cat_3nodding I think Diedrich will understand if I do not color her green in his honor. (She tends to look better in florals and polka dots anyway.)
Was your cat sick?

You look wonderful as is.
Yes, she was very ill for the past few days with a kidney infection, and since she's 19, we were terribly afraid of losing her. She's on Zeniquin, getting IV fluids once per day, and is virtually her old self again. Still waiting on the results of some lab tests, but we are very hopeful she will recover completely.

Behold her bunny-tail proving her consanguinity with our President!
User Image

Why, thank you. heart

SHE'S SO CUTE! emotion_kirakira

What's her name?

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Ratttking
Hassli
Darksp
You do realize what implications D-Day has to Americans, right?

Alright I guess it's time to start drawing or something

I DID NOT THINK ABOUT THAT.

It's a World War thing.

If it offends someone I'll change the name. I just thought it was kind of a funny way to make V-Day into something D-Partyish.
D-Day was when Eisenhower followed Diedrich's advice and helped free Europe from the Nasties. xp I think we should celebrate it often.
This is true! I have seen it.

Way to put a positive spin on that.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
KF-Socky
Yeata Zi
KF-Socky
Yeata Zi
Your first post is hilarious. Good job, guys!

Thank you!
Your contests are also really clever and funny.

Color me impressed, gang.

Hassli
Oh! I see that Yeata Zi likes our thread! I only took everyone's ideas and put them together here. classified_diedrich I hope people will participate!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Ratttking
Hassli
Darksp
You do realize what implications D-Day has to Americans, right?

Alright I guess it's time to start drawing or something

I DID NOT THINK ABOUT THAT.

It's a World War thing.

If it offends someone I'll change the name. I just thought it was kind of a funny way to make V-Day into something D-Partyish.
D-Day was when Eisenhower followed Diedrich's advice and helped free Europe from the Nasties. xp I think we should celebrate it often.
You guys are hilarious.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I think our valentines turned out nice.

I really want to take one of Inu's "Did you know"s and turn it into one, but I couldn;t decide which and I was having trouble picking a funny pic.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Hassli
Kid Jak
Putting the D in V Day

VD Day!
HA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rofl

you know sharing is caring

VD Day for all of Gaia!

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hassli
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
I am in a celebratory mood finally since my bunny-cat is feeling better. cat_3nodding I think Diedrich will understand if I do not color her green in his honor. (She tends to look better in florals and polka dots anyway.)
Was your cat sick?

Yes, she was very ill for the past few days with a kidney infection, and since she's 19, we were terribly afraid of losing her. She's on Zeniquin, getting IV fluids once per day, and is virtually her old self again. Still waiting on the results of some lab tests, but we are very hopeful she will recover completely.

User Image

Why, thank you. heart

What's her name?
Her name is Mir, it means "peace" in Russian, also one of the sounds she makes often. We named her after the Russian space station because we got her the day one of our shuttles made a historic docking with the station, back when we had a space program.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
Was your cat sick?

User Image

Why, thank you. heart

What's her name?
Her name is Mir, it means "peace" in Russian, also one of the sounds she makes often. We named her after the Russian space station because we got her the day one of our shuttles made a historic docking with the station, back when we had a space program.
That's really cool! She looks like a really nice kitty.

My cat's name is Shakey because when my Dad's cat had kittens I gave them all stupid names. Shakey was the one I ended up keeping.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Kid Jak
Hassli
Kid Jak
Putting the D in V Day

VD Day!
HA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rofl

you know sharing is caring

VD Day for all of Gaia!
That is good. You must spread the VD. It's what Diedrich would want.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hassli
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
Was your cat sick?

User Image

Why, thank you. heart

What's her name?

My cat's name is Shakey because when my Dad's cat had kittens I gave them all stupid names. Shakey was the one I ended up keeping.
She is. cat_4laugh

I don't think Shakey is a stupid name, there was a good pizza chain called Shakey's. Does your kitty like pizza? cat_mrgreen You should post her pic so she can join the party.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
Was your cat sick?

User Image

Why, thank you. heart

What's her name?

Awww Mir is adorable! I'm glad she's getting better. Thats a great name that you chose. So is the cat that was named after a pizza chain :p. Thats a good question does he or she like pizza?

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking

User Image

Why, thank you. heart

What's her name?

She is. cat_4laugh

I don't think Shakey is a stupid name, there was a good pizza chain called Shakey's. Does your kitty like pizza? cat_mrgreen You should post her pic so she can join the party.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hassli
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking

User Image

Why, thank you. heart

What's her name?

She is. cat_4laugh

Awww kitty in a box! Shakey is adorable! Kitties have now joined the party!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Blackrosekitten21
Hassli
Ratttking
Hassli
Ratttking

She is. cat_4laugh

Awww kitty in a box! Shakey is adorable! Kitties have now joined the party!
Kitties love to party!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash