Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Loiterer

Chai Vee
reirelight
It seems that more and more npc's are just talking in forums every once in a while even when an event isn't on. Like P.U.G talking in some person's even for a post about an item, Rina talked in chatterbox a while ago about shipping gaians together, and some other things. It'd be pretty cool if they had npc interaction much more frequently even if it's just like a few npc posts a month, or like the rina one like one npc posting a Lot every once in a while.

You should make a petition for more NPC interactions!

They seem to be doing it already anyway o 3o and honestly I'm not too sure how effective the petitions on this site are.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
reirelight

They seem to be doing it already anyway o 3o and honestly I'm not too sure how effective the petitions on this site are.

True. Petitions are kinda useless, unfortunately.

Loyal Loiterer

Chai Vee
reirelight

True. Petitions are kinda useless, unfortunately.

I've seen tons of petitions over Flynn's items yet it doesn't seem to be changing, it's decent for their business model though maybe not for customer satisfaction. Also I think I'm going to hop over the link to the other thread you opened, this forum most likely won't have npc's anymore.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
I feel your pain. Was trying to get his attention during the whole of the event. He talked to me only indirectly though crying

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
If you want to see one of his postings:

cygnus chat

There was one where a girl said "I have been trying to get his attention for the last 4 years" to which he quoted "uh. hi."

I would have killed for him to even say just those two words to me!! stressed

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chai Vee
Cygnus is such a beautiful color of purple, is he not?

Yes indeed! I had purple on after my initial try to get him to notice me. I saw him comment to someone about the purple on them. Sadly by the time I changed he never did post again. I think his last posting was on the 16th? I stayed at home glued to my computer screen through a majority of my birthday on Monday awaiting him crying

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Silverlight Symphony
Chai Vee

Yes indeed! I had purple on after my initial try to get him to notice me. I saw him comment to someone about the purple on them. Sadly by the time I changed he never did post again. I think his last posting was on the 16th? I stayed at home glued to my computer screen through a majority of my birthday on Monday awaiting him crying

Aw D: I'm sorry ;-;

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chai Vee
Silverlight Symphony
Chai Vee

Aw D: I'm sorry ;-;

emotion_hug maybe on easter we can get his attention! Though it wouldn't be the same as on Valentines weekend emotion_facepalm

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Silverlight Symphony

emotion_hug maybe on easter we can get his attention! Though it wouldn't be the same as on Valentines weekend emotion_facepalm

We will try harder on Easter!! emotion_hug

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chai Vee
Silverlight Symphony

We will try harder on Easter!! emotion_hug

Good gosh I dunno how I could have tried harder (except by maybe wearing purple from the get go) I got absolutely no sleep the whole of the event trying to get Louie and Cygnus. I did get Louie to quote me at least heart but still... I feel like I only got a total of 10hrs the whole event in sleep. sweatdrop I hope Loyal doesn't troll me again. Though he was fun to talk to. before the thread I posted above, he was *conjuring* illusions of Rina. It was funny.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Then again.. I didn't realize until the 16th I could click on one of Cygnus's announcement pages and see his postings under his avatar. At least I can try to use that knowledge in the future though!

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Silverlight Symphony
Then again.. I didn't realize until the 16th I could click on one of Cygnus's announcement pages and see his postings under his avatar. At least I can try to use that knowledge in the future though!

Yeah, I couldn't get Cygnus or Stein to notice me at all. Everyone said Loyal was hilarious and Cresento was being an a** xD

I DID GET MY FAVORITE NPC TO TALK TO ME THOUGH. Ivan <3 I'm the only one he talked to throughout the entire event. c:

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chai Vee
Silverlight Symphony

Yeah, I couldn't get Cygnus or Stein to notice me at all. Everyone said Loyal was hilarious and Cresento was being an a** xD

I DID GET MY FAVORITE NPC TO TALK TO ME THOUGH. Ivan <3 I'm the only one he talked to throughout the entire event. c:

Ooooh! grats! that's pretty cool! I bet you made a bunch of other girls jelly wink

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Silverlight Symphony
Chai Vee
Silverlight Symphony

Ooooh! grats! that's pretty cool! I bet you made a bunch of other girls jelly wink

I'm sure I did B)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces