Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Loiterer

Technicolour_Piston
reirelight
Technicolour_Piston
reirelight
Ivan's still a pretty cool guy with weak accountant arms o 3o~
But hopefully you do get him, it'd be cool if he came in all last minute like, "Ummmmm... yeah... jet was driving me crazy, and I heard you like recolors.... so thanks." or something, I honestly haven't seen any npc's this event, I have no idea how to get them.
Well, he's got to have some pretty buffness under that crisp accountant shirt. Otherwise he couldn't wrestle that copier down I'm sure.

They've only really come out randomly, and less so towards the end (I haven't seen any the last day or two). I think it was mostly just whoever the staff felt like playing at the moment, which is still cool.

That's kind of a perfect quote for him, actually XD

Or he could have a skinny accountant body xD I mean, either way he's still a pretty cool guy so why not~ He is pretty awesome.

It's pretty awesome that they seem to be doing this for all the people anyway, it's a nice little Valentines event, even if it's kind of slow. 3nodding

Actually, I think it needs one more ellipse after the so... so he gets all nervous and scratches his head and stuff while he looks away. xD
True, true~ I want to hear more about this book of his emotion_donotwant

Oh yeah, I'm glad they decided to get into the community this way. So many people were hoping that "NPC involvement" didn't just mean more NPCs announcing GC items... I'm really glad this is something they were thinking of, or at least something they did for everyone. And it sounds like they're thinking of doing something for St. Patty's Day too, which'll be awesome :3 I've heard a lot of people actually say they enjoy it, too, because they've spent more time doing things in the user-run things than stuff like battling, as awesome as it is.
Makes me think of the balls and stuff we used to have, a good mix of both.

Haha! Yeah really. I did see one thread where he replied to a girl, and asked if he could just give her a friendly wave instead of a hug or anything XD

He has a book? o 3o?

Yeah, this is a nice way to get the community together to do their own thing. I liked things like the christmas event that we just had though cause it wasn't super battle-y as much as it was just sort of fun pelting people with snowballs, not to say the battles aren't cool too, but Eh.... I dunno I don't like them as much. Hopefully St. Patty's day will have a cool event too biggrin

Lol, you should link me it if you can x3

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
reirelight

Well, still it could have been anybody, but it was still them acting as Ivan to put the accountant moves on you.~ He'll fix your calculator and help do your "taxes" all night long. x3 Specifically you though o 3o~

Well, the good cast that you actually see lately are all guys because they run the cash shop, and show up in events, and in like thrice daily announcements are like Cygnus and Jet, Loyal though he doesn't do too much in any of them he's just sort of there or has been there sometimes, Ivan, and once a week you get to see the ravings of Dr. Singh who's kind of decent. Like, that's about it as far as frequent cast talking. But as a bisexual male I have to say, oh my god the guys are so pretty, and cool on this site xD
Edit: Oh... and Stein, Stein is awesome.

AW, YISS. I'm ready, Ivan. Come do my taxes.

Yes, yes. The guys are the besss
I TRIED TO GET TO STEIN TO NOTICE ME TOO, BUT NO. ;-;

Lunatic

reirelight

He has a book? o 3o?

Yeah, this is a nice way to get the community together to do their own thing. I liked things like the christmas event that we just had though cause it wasn't super battle-y as much as it was just sort of fun pelting people with snowballs, not to say the battles aren't cool too, but Eh.... I dunno I don't like them as much. Hopefully St. Patty's day will have a cool event too biggrin

Ahh I'll have to find it, hm. I think that was the same thread where the Staff accidentally (?) had Loyal reply, instead of Cygnus, to one of them XD

Oh, in the last two AC updates, Ivan's been talking about his upcoming autobiography book, "Ilan McGladstone, Tax Accountant: Rock God". XD Fluff, I'm sure, but it's still fun to play with :3

Loyal Loiterer

Chai Vee
reirelight

Well, still it could have been anybody, but it was still them acting as Ivan to put the accountant moves on you.~ He'll fix your calculator and help do your "taxes" all night long. x3 Specifically you though o 3o~

Well, the good cast that you actually see lately are all guys because they run the cash shop, and show up in events, and in like thrice daily announcements are like Cygnus and Jet, Loyal though he doesn't do too much in any of them he's just sort of there or has been there sometimes, Ivan, and once a week you get to see the ravings of Dr. Singh who's kind of decent. Like, that's about it as far as frequent cast talking. But as a bisexual male I have to say, oh my god the guys are so pretty, and cool on this site xD
Edit: Oh... and Stein, Stein is awesome.

AW, YISS. I'm ready, Ivan. Come do my taxes.

Yes, yes. The guys are the besss
I TRIED TO GET TO STEIN TO NOTICE ME TOO, BUT NO. ;-;

Mhm~ Such intense taxes. It might take all night.

Yup, the guys are the best. And that sucks =/

Loyal Loiterer

Technicolour_Piston
reirelight

He has a book? o 3o?

Ahh I'll have to find it, hm. I think that was the same thread where the Staff accidentally (?) had Loyal reply, instead of Cygnus, to one of them XD

Oh, in the last two AC updates, Ivan's been talking about his upcoming autobiography book, "Ilan McGladstone, Tax Accountant: Rock God". XD Fluff, I'm sure, but it's still fun to play with :3

Yaaaaaaaaay, Loyal~ Even if it's a mistake xD that's awesome though.

Could be the chance item after the next one?

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
reirelight

It better emotion_donotwant Spicy Boy Ivan needs to get to wurk.

Yeeeeeep ;c

Loyal Loiterer

Chai Vee
reirelight

It better emotion_donotwant Spicy Boy Ivan needs to get to wurk.

Yeeeeeep ;c

He'll make sure you get the return you need~ xD

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
reirelight

Aw, yissss B)

Loyal Loiterer

Chai Vee
reirelight

Aw, yissss B)

Yup~ x3

Loyal Loiterer

Oh my god.... Crescento was sassy earlier in this event xD [ x ]

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
reirelight

He's amazing. xD

Loyal Loiterer

Chai Vee
reirelight

He's amazing. xD

Oh my god, whoever's being Crescento they're amazing their muse is strong, they posted so much of him and his valentine hating, gaia put-downing, sass during this event.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
reirelight

Oh my god, whoever's being Crescento they're amazing their muse is strong, they posted so much of him and his valentine hating, gaia put-downing, sass during this event.

I wanted to be noticed by him but never got around to making a thread. But someone's totally in the zone xD He's great.

Loyal Loiterer

Chai Vee
reirelight

I wanted to be noticed by him but never got around to making a thread. But someone's totally in the zone xD He's great.

Yup~ And so is Loyal, except the slip-up where whoever was playing both Loyal and Cygnus accidentally posted as Loyal instead of Cygnus in this thread [ x ] I love these npc's though.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
reirelight

Yup~ And so is Loyal, except the slip-up where whoever was playing both Loyal and Cygnus accidentally posted as Loyal instead of Cygnus in this thread [ x ] I love these npc's though.

LOL I SAW THAT SLIP UP. Yes, these npcs, mm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff