Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
Daenes lets out a slightly aggravated huff which quickly turns into a yawn that she tries to hide.
((she usually bolts by now. why are you making a blushy face?))
I think someone's getting sleepy. *moves back a bit so she can see Darnes's face* Time to get to bed?
(She really wanted a hug then? It's a sheepish blush as I have no idea how I pulled this off.)

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
I think someone's getting sleepy. *moves back a bit so she can see Darnes's face* Time to get to bed?
(She really wanted a hug then? It's a sheepish blush as I have no idea how I pulled this off.)
She glares at Gypsy, "I'm not tired."
((Yes and no.))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
She glares at Gypsy, "I'm not tired."
((Yes and no.))
*closes her eyes with a tiny smile* Not enough oxygen intake then?
(She wanted a hug specifically from Gypsy. >w> )

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
*closes her eyes with a tiny smile* Not enough oxygen intake then?
(She wanted a hug specifically from Gypsy. >w> )
"... I guess?", she seems uncertain about that. She tries to disguise her next yawn as a sigh.
((... Yes she did.))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
"... I guess?", she seems uncertain about that. She tries to disguise her next yawn as a sigh.
((... Yes she did.))
Mm hm. *slits her eyes open hearing the yawn disguised as a sigh* Either I'm hugging you too tightly or you might be, dare I say, content. *whispers in her ear* Then again you might actually be tired and simply don't want to admit it for whatever reason.
(Aw, that's sweet~ >//w//< )

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
Mm hm. *slits her eyes open hearing the yawn disguised as a sigh* Either I'm hugging you too tightly or you might be, dare I say, content. *whispers in her ear* Then again you might actually be tired and simply don't want to admit it for whatever reason.
(Aw, that's sweet~ >//w//< )
"Shut up.", she growls. She shifts how she's standing to rest her head on Gypsy's shoulder, not wanting to admit that she was right about her not wanting to admit her sleepiness.
((Is it?))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
"Shut up.", she growls. She shifts how she's standing to rest her head on Gypsy's shoulder, not wanting to admit that she was right about her not wanting to admit her sleepiness.
((Is it?))
*flinches a bit at the growl* O-okay. *moves her head a little so Daenes can be comfortable on her shoulder, gently rubs the other elf's back with one hand*
(I thought so, unless it's a ploy. Then there is going to be a sad blue elf.)

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
*flinches a bit at the growl* O-okay. *moves her head a little so Daenes can be comfortable on her shoulder, gently rubs the other elf's back with one hand*
(I thought so, unless it's a ploy. Then there is going to be a sad blue elf.)
Her eye shuts, slowly slumping more onto Gypsy as the back rub helps her along towards dozing. "Maybe I should go...", she mumbles tiredly.
((Hugging and affection is probably the one thing that's guaranteed to never be a ploy))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
Her eye shuts, slowly slumping more onto Gypsy as the back rub helps her along towards dozing. "Maybe I should go...", she mumbles tiredly.
((Hugging and affection is probably the one thing that's guaranteed to never be a ploy))
Aw, is there somewhere you need to be? *shifts a bit to help support her and whispers in her ear again* A cozy spot to curl up in perhaps?
(Then it is sweet. This is giving me the warm fuzzies~ >//w//< )

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
Aw, is there somewhere you need to be? *shifts a bit to help support her and whispers in her ear again* A cozy spot to curl up in perhaps?
(Then it is sweet. This is giving me the warm fuzzies~ >//w//< )
She grumbles a bit before answering, "Maybe..."
((I'm glad))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
She grumbles a bit before answering, "Maybe..."
((I'm glad))
*laughs quietly and gives a tiny nuzzle* Did I become the cozy spot?
(You were sweet to do this~ Of course now Gypsy might always try to get a hug in should they meet. >w> )

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
*laughs quietly and gives a tiny nuzzle* Did I become the cozy spot?
(You were sweet to do this~ Of course now Gypsy might always try to get a hug in should they meet. >w> )
Another embarrassed maybe is mumbled as she tries to straighten up again, intent on finding somewhere to sleep that wasn't on Gypsy.
((... I'm not sure if Daenes will be happy or pissed about that. And we should wrap things up, I need to take a nap before work and I'm not sure if the forum will still be open by the time I get back to a computer.))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
Another embarrassed maybe is mumbled as she tries to straighten up again, intent on finding somewhere to sleep that wasn't on Gypsy.
((... I'm not sure if Daenes will be happy or pissed about that. And we should wrap things up, I need to take a nap before work and I'm not sure if the forum will still be open by the time I get back to a computer.))
*sighs softly as she stops the nuzzles* I don't mind if you fall asleep, but if you would rather sleep elsewhere you might want to head there. Sleep seems to be winning the battle with you right now.
(She won't be pounced, more Gypsy will try to ease one in. Good point. Aw, you didn't stay up too long, did you? )

Demonic Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
*sighs softly as she stops the nuzzles* I don't mind if you fall asleep, but if you would rather sleep elsewhere you might want to head there. Sleep seems to be winning the battle with you right now.
(She won't be pounced, more Gypsy will try to ease one in. Good point. Aw, you didn't stay up too long, did you? )
"More worried about ending up on the floor if you can't hold my weight standing here..." She looks around drowsily, looking for a hidden spot to sleep.
((She might be able to get one like that. And not really, I still have four hours I can use to nap.))

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice
"More worried about ending up on the floor if you can't hold my weight standing here..." She looks around drowsily, looking for a hidden spot to sleep.
((She might be able to get one like that. And not really, I still have four hours I can use to nap.))
I could sit and you could lean on me if you like. I seem to be comfy enough, or you're just sleepy enough. I already have a blanket~
(Ah, good to know~ Okay, I hope that's enough. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff